Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer (7870 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner / NFF Offer Oliseh Super Eagles Job, 5 Years Plan Deal On The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Emmysteve(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
By Johnny Edward:

Stephen Keshi has revealed that he is still waiting for a new contract offer from the Nigeria Football Federation after his three-year deal with the federation elapsed in June.

Keshi, who guided Nigeria to the second round at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil but failed to qualify for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, told Complete Sports that the NFF is being economical with the truth in regarding his contract renewal.

“They have not offered me anything,” he said.

“All I read in the dailies and the media is that I have been offered N5m, N3m and that I will sign a new deal and resume work.

“They want to make Nigerians believe that I don’t want the job and that I’m being difficult to work with but that’s untrue. I’m a professional and I will be ready to work if the terms and conditions are condusive for me and my staff.”

The former Togo and Mali boss, who has been shortlisted for the vacant Burkina Faso post, added that he has not been in contact with the NFF for some time.

“I must state here that I last spoke with the NFF two months ago,” he claims.

www.completesportsnigeria.com/keshi-im-still-waiting-for-nff-offer/
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Vock(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
We don't even want him gan sef, let's have fresh air and let him go with the era of anything Jonathan
We don't need any remnants of the Clueless era

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by osamaBUSH(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
keshi is sitting on a long thing cool grin
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by fejikudz(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by klem93(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
if he will be offered, then why the delay
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Seems like Keshi and Gej have a thing in common and that is destroying Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Hysmady(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Give him a seat to wait for dem...
Give him origin to chill... cool

1 Like

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by blemon44(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
he will surely get a new and improved contract from the NFF

greatest Nigerian ever coach

4 Likes

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by kelvz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
let him wait till the election is over.. That would determine his fate..

He better hopes his otuoke friend wins..

Still on Still
We need change

1 Like

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by realGURU(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
If you believe that gej and pdp are sunk by mortal fear if power should change hands consequent upon their recent barbaric, discrediting, uncivilized and bitter campaign advert against the rtd GENERAL HIT LIKE IF NO Navigate away.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by jeje123(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oga Keshi everything has its own time!

2 Likes

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Xavier9ja(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
keshi have been patient with these fellas. they should give him d job or tell him to leave. why tying him down without a contract.

1 Like

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by nairabetguru(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Happy waiting to him.
I'm sure NFF is waiting for GEJ to lose the election so they can send him away.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by igbsam(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Keep him waiting............Let him wait

While waiting, please give him puff puff and pure water
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Chidexter(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Emmysteve(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
nairabetguru:

if i slap you angry
Slap who?
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by nairabetguru(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Emmysteve:
Slap who?

keshi grin
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by lordsharks(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wish him goodluck
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Emmysteve(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
blemon44:
he will surely get a new and improved contract from the NFF

greatest Nigerian ever coach
You can say that again
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by eleko1: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
sad KESHI won't leave until he's disgrace.
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
omi
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
ok, next news....
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Vock(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
he'll wait forever, tell him to better go to Burkina Faso
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by lordsharks(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Happy waiting to him.
I'm sure NFF is waiting for GEJ to lose the election so they can send him away.
igbsam:
Keep him waiting............Let him wait

Funny
Re: Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer by Emmysteve(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
nairabetguru:

keshi grin
Try it and see. IF YOU SLAP KESHI, U SLAP ME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 24 Live Draws / Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? / RETURN LEG: Which Team Has What It Takes To Enter The Next Round Of Hifl® 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.