Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair (1418 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair / Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by jaelz(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
I really need you guys help in my life. I am
obsessed with virgin hair and clothes and
it's driving my boyfriend crazy. I can't go a
month without buying clothes and virgin
hair. I know almost all the companies
online because of my crave for them. I
spend half of my day searching for virgin
hair and clothes online to the extend that I
lie to my ex and relatives to get money
from them and my problem is that I don't
buy the cheap ones I buy the expensive
ones. I spend all my up keep money on
them and it's driving me crazy. My
boyfriend is tired of me and I don't know
what to do to stop this. Please help
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by ammyluv2002(f): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Discipline yourself ! Train your eyes not to see them any more and they will stop seeing them. Everything is all about discipline, training and determination
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
jaelz:
I really need you guys help in my life. I am
obsessed with virgin hair and clothes and
it's driving my boyfriend crazy. I can't go a
month without buying clothes and virgin
hair. I know almost all the companies
online because of my crave for them. I
spend half of my day searching for virgin
hair and clothes online to the extend that I
lie to my ex and relatives to get money
from them and my problem is that I don't
buy the cheap ones I buy the expensive
ones. I spend all my up keep money on
them and it's driving me crazy. My
boyfriend is tired of me and I don't know
what to do to stop this. Please help
for your fuckin freaking mind abi.
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by Godmother(f): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP

You have an idea of what beauty is and that's what you are striving to meet. I was in your shoes once, though not as serious as this. I had to retrain my mind to see beauty as something else and now I'm much happier. I can spend 4k on my hair and come out looking like a million bucks.

You are also obsessed with beauty. Try going without your beauty products once in a while( as in trying going either without make-up or "those" items sometimes. It will help trim down your need for them.
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by sheabutter1: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Go for what you need and leave what you don't.
Besides,
Your dressing has not complete if you don't smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME at konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by pweetytonie(f): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just make a lot of money. I'm sure nobody will care about how u spend it
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op u r on ur own o.
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Take a vacation...go to some parts of somalia...war and poverty stricken countries..wen u return go on a road trip to some villages in Nigeria...deepest parts of slums in Lagos(obviously you can afford all these)....then when you are done,revaluate....I'm sure that if u have a conscience you'll experience a shift of priorities.#Onelove.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2015
pweetytonie:
Just make a lot of money. I'm sure nobody will care about how u spend it
....having a plot of land in lekki on ur head for a month or the tuition of @least 5 college students...what is yours is yours but the secret of really successful people is simplicity and the ability to give back.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
phrenoz:
....having a plot of land in lekki on ur head for a month or the tuition of @least 5 college students...what is yours is yours but the secret of really successful people is simplicity and the ability to give back.
phrenoz:
Couldn't have spoken my mind better. She knows 'ready...

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by mirexxx(f): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
easy too
that's if u're actually saying d truth
Re: Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair by Vivly(f): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
For the Op's broke mind.
Awon designers and Brazilian hair. Who dash you?

(1) (Reply)

Fashion entrepreneurs that believe in AFRICA/ NIGERIA / Shoe Haven! Hop In / Nike Flex 2014 Run (fitsole)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.