Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

If You Are To Choose Between These Options, Which Would You Go For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are To Choose Between These Options, Which Would You Go For? (523 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? / Which Of These Options Is Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Choose Between These Options, Which Would You Go For? by seedsower(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
I listened to this argument yesterday on radio.

If you are to choose between
A. American Passport
B. 10 Million Naira. Which would you go for?
Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Options, Which Would You Go For? by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
The moni duuh!

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Options, Which Would You Go For? by delishpot: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
American passport. Then I will use it to enter another country. If they insist I must live in the USA, then I will pick the cash. Up it a bit nau. Make it $ instead of naira.

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Options, Which Would You Go For? by nickusoro(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
The American passport is a little bit close to being 'Priceless'. I would have given it a second thought if the millions were to be in Dollars or Pound Sterling.

Now here's a tip for those having a tough time with the choices...

Having an American passport in your possession makes you an American citizen. Being an American citizen sets you on a path to unlimited success (if hard work is involved). Now tell me what #10million is, compared to 'unlimited success'.
This is what the white man tries to hide from the black man. I live here, I see things.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet The President / Read Dele Momodu's Open Letter To Nigeria's First Lady / US Company (lockheed Martin) Builds Giant Star Wars Style Laser Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.