Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,955 members, 7,832,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dbanj Don Finish Our Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Don Finish Our Women (2146 Views)

Oritsefemi: Let My Daughter Finish College In Peace - Singer Begs Boys (photo / Beef Squashed:Dbanj & Don Jazzy Set 2 Drop Their First Song In Years This Friday / Love Don Finish Chris Brown Untop This Him Cute Pikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by joshua8016: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
So this is what happens eClubin?

Source [url]scannewsonline.com[/url]

[Img]https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/B-rrn4oVEAEUw_J.jpg[/img]
Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
the pics

Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by iamrealdeji(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
These girls are under bridge oloshos,no classy girl would do this and no classy musician would allow this on stage,Gyptian did worse though,i can't imagine the likes of Justin Bieber,Enrique allowing this *spits*
Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by iamrealdeji(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
These girls are under bridge oloshos,no classy girl would do this and no classy musician would allow this on stage,Gyptian did worse though,i can't imagine the likes of Justin Bieber,Enrique allowing this *spits*,the girl that's trying to give the head is ugly sef,so black with oily skin
Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by iamrealdeji(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
These girls are under bridge oloshos,no classy girl would do this and no classy musician would allow this on stage,Gyptian did worse though,i can't imagine the likes of Justin Bieber,Enrique allowing this *spits*,the girl that's trying to give the head is ugly sef,so black with mouth that sticks out from her face like a fish
Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by aminho(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
She looks like tiwatope
Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by sheabutter1: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Your dressing has not complete if you don't smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME at konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by Airforce1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
person future wife sad

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by Truckpusher(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Airforce1:
person future wife sad
You now see why we prefer to shagg them and leave them alone ? grin
Re: Dbanj Don Finish Our Women by Starx(f): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
These girls are under bridge oloshos,no classy girl would do this and no classy musician would allow this on stage,Gyptian did worse though,i can't imagine the likes of Justin Bieber,Enrique allowing this *spits*,the girl that's trying to give the head is ugly sef,so black with mouth that sticks out from her face like a fish

I really hope it isn't deliberate but you sounded racist in that statement. That amount of black hate or any type of hatred for that matter is not healthy. You can express your displeasure with less savagery and some civility.
About Enrique: he's a favorite of mine and he's capable of doing worse smiley You should see a few videos of his on-stage performances of "Hero".

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Photos Of Nollywood Actor Joseph Benjamin. / One Word For This Celebrity Lady / (photos) How Another Young Nigerian Man Marries Old American Lady In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.