Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! (1319 Views)

This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) / This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! / How Much And How Do You Save From Work Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! by sulexcraig(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigeria is a country where every soul individual want too become boss of his or her own Company,but in terms of either through greed(Human ritual,Kidnapping and Arm robbery) Public embezelment or Hard working.
But in my idealogy i quotes "if you don't work for money,money will not work for you" equivalent to "if you never call a boss,you can nt become a boss".
Let me just give a few points of mine on what happen most within youth of this generation in terms of goals and achievement to become a boss.

1.LACK OF RESPECT:Imagine,a young employee with his/her boss having a conversation and coincidentally recieve a call and picking it in the presence of the boss(it is totally wrong) if you think you re on your right path too pick a call without your boss permission,your days are numbered too be fired!

2.PRIDE:in a company where your boss use toyota camry 2008 model and you are flaunting your own 2015 lexus model to work too oppress your boss,definetly your retirement age is yet to knock at your door!

3.IN VOGUE ITEMS: your boss comes to office everyday and wears dress of #7000 and you that just got employed wears suits or gown of #20,000,(in your mind your boss is not fashionable but here is not a day of old school) i pity you he/she is watching your character,and if you turn down to change maybe you ve already get another Job ready!

4.YOU ARE TOO GENIUS:you are working in a company that whenever your boss made a mistake you always stands to correct that you know more better than he/she does,i bet your sit down at home letter is in place,(note if you are genius than your boss keep it too yourself never let your boss realise your potentiat and ability,always stand to learn from he/she,so that you can combine both your knowledge with his/her piece of advice,too work perfectly).

5.PASSION AND COMMITMENT:Even though if you are a meagre employee,you need to show passion and love towards your job,it will boost the morale of your boss,(be punctual and show integrity with full honesty towards the organisation goals).

Actually those are my few point for now and you can also add yours too the list and mind you Insults and Critics are highly welcome.
I remain sulexcraig....Olaonipekun

1 Like

Re: 5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! by spyg1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ OP, Nothing demands sack more than eyeing your boss's chick

1 Like

Re: 5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! by sulexcraig(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
spyg1:
tongue
spyg1:
That one na promotion letter things
Re: 5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! by spyg1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
sulexcraig:
tongue
That one na promotion letter things
make ur boss notice am ke? grin grin grin
Re: 5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! by sulexcraig(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
spyg1:
make ur boss notice am ke? grin grin grin

Am the CEO of my company
Re: 5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! by unofficial(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Your points are myopic
Re: 5 Facts!why Young Nigerians Are Being Fired From Work! by sulexcraig(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
unofficial:
Your points are myopic

Lol bro this one na research base work not write up but by the way you re free too add ur deep knowlegde....i love too learn!

(1) (Reply)

Buyers And Sellers Whatsapp Group / 'marketing' Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students / I Lost My Job In A Bank Because Of An Error Of 3k. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.