Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election (1403 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
First of all, i tip the people's democratic party to win the election.
my reasons is not borne out of sentiments, but by the things i see.
Nigeria is divided into six geopolitical zone. This is how the election will look like if there is no rigging.

South South (Nigeria) : loosely known as
Niger Delta; includes Edo State, Delta State,
Rivers State, Cross-River State, Akwa-Ibom
State and Bayelsa State
the peoples democratic party is winning here no doubt, amaechi has only a vote. all will be landslide victory here.98.6 percent vote for pdp

South West (Nigeria) : includes Lagos State,
Osun State, Oyo State, Ogun State, Ekiti
State and Ondo State.
This place Apc is going to win but not without going in for a fight.
prediction
All progressive congress, 60 percent
pdp 40 percent
note no landslide victory here

South East (Nigeria) : includes Abia State,
Anambra State, Imo State, Enugu State and
Ebonyi State

This place peoples democratic party will win, no doubt
a land slide victory.
90 percent for the democratic party
9 percent for the progressive
one percent for chekwas okorie party

North West (Nigeria) : Jigawa State, Kaduna
State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State,
Sokoto State and Zamfara State
the progressive is definitely winning this place no argument if no rigging the progressive and even if there is rigging the progressive will still win this region
i predict
apc 90 percent
pdp 10 percent

North East (Nigeria) : Adamawa State, Bauchi
State, Borno State, Gombe State, Taraba
State and Yobe State

this place is a troubled zone, election will take place but on a small scale, i tip the progressive to win but not a landslide. i give apc 70 percent,
i give pdp 20 percent the remaining ten percent people won't come and vote because of the tension in the place,even boko haram is defeated before the election

North Central (Nigeria) : loosely known as
Middle Belt ; includes Benue State, Kogi State,
Kwara State, Nassarawa State, Niger State and
Plateau State

this is where the surprise is
i give pdp this place but they will fight for it, i predict a slim victory here
pdp 55 percent
apc 45 percent

with this i tip pdp to win on a very slim,victory over all. please if you want to delude yourself with north population, the north is a chaotic place people are running away cos of election tension, many igbos, yorubas, middle belts and south south are coming back. this is the handiwork of there religious and ethnic crises.
but if pdp rigs the election please apc should forget the seat

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Agbalanze(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
ok
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by nzeobi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
You try but I disagree with your southwest prediction. Let me tell you that PDP will get 65 percent. Governors of ogun and oyo have an agreement in principle to work for GEJ for the presidency while GEJ withdraws his support for the PDP governorship elections though people don't know of it.
Secondly buhari absence due to unknown reasons has also affected his chances.
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Lordwize(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Very correct calculation, what of London that APC have shifted to? No vote from there?
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
nzeobi:
You try but I disagree with your southwest prediction. Let me tell you that PDP will get 65 percent. Governors of ogun and oyo have an agreement in principle to work for GEJ for the presidency while GEJ withdraws his support for the PDP governorship elections though people don't know of it.

tnx man. I also forgot about the general's absence, this have demoralized the progressive and the change supporters
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by richol(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
God only knows tomorrow.
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Bayswater: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lordwize:
Very correct calculation, what of London that APC have shifted to? No vote from there?

APC takes England and Denmark.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
richol:
God only knows tomorrow.
true talk bro, but we have a part to play in the tomorrow being better
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by richol(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ebig22:

true talk bro, but we have a part to play in the tomorrow being better
ah...sure i cant just cross my legs nd watch things happen... i stand for truth.
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Redoil: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
nzeobi:
i have been suspecting such from the inception of campaing
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Redoil: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bayswater:

APC takes England and Denmark.
what about ghana and cotonu where booohari postal is heavily pasted?
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by IfyAwazie(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lordwize:
lol. Dey went to vote for d queen.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by macpetrus(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Bayswater: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Redoil:

You saTANist, do you want to claim GEJ will win Ghana over Buhari?

Buhari takes Ghana and Cotonou, my friend lol
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by huptin(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
With this your analysis, you have just given the election to APC. How can you give 90% of Northwest( the most populated region) and 55% of southwest (second most populated) and 70% of North East (Third most populated)votes to APC and still expect PDP to win?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by GeneralBosco: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Redoil:
Your brain is truly filled with palm oil. Who first erected campaign billboards in Ghana?? Jonathan of course.
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
huptin:
With this your analysis, you have just given the election to APC. How can you give 90% of Northwest( the most populated region) and 55% of southwest (second most populated) and 70% of North East (Third most populated)votes to APC and still expect PDP to win?

bone dat population ish, all na scam,30 of north east is enough to make goodluck win
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Your brain is truly filled with palm oil. Who first erected campaign billboards in Ghana?? Jonathan of course.

bros don't be harsh everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion about things that concerns such person.
Re: A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Reading comments here showed maturity of the young ones these days, moreover say no to bags of rice and turkey oil including chicken, those are sold in the market you can buy them yourself without them

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Explain Why He Had A Secret Late Night Visit To Atiku’s House / 10 Shocking Conspiracy Theories Which Were Actually True / Boko Haram Fighters Fleeing NAF Aerial Bombardment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.