Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" (3321 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Peshe-baby Oya Open The Door / 24hrs After Burial Of 8 Bayelsa PDP Women, Faka Jonathan At Another PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Patience Jonathan inciting people to stone anybody that shout change in cross rivers, what a wife of a transformation president

5 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by ghost1718(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
shut thy Bleep UP... Befor ogun shut it for u

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Anyone that tell you change, stone that person" ~First lady of Nigeria| With Wike as her son, thuggery I guess is in dia genes!"

8 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by ejikeme(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
if it's true she said such, she should be held responsible for the next madness that will start popping up.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Truth24(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Now on ghost mode... #just finished serving my ban

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
And somebody will want me to believe that these people have no hand in the insecurity at the North East.

Jonathan and his wife and whoever supports them are the real enemies and terrorists of Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Go calabar make ya go shout change make we see if dem go stone ya, as far its from apc thugs, video or I don't belive undecided
Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by tit(f): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
did amaechi not tell people to stone him for looting money?

Faka is just helping him spread the message:

anybody that steals big money, then come to give you small change,
STONE HIM!

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by nnadychuks(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truth24:
Now on ghost mode... #just finished serving my ban
grin[quote author=Truth24 post=31074981] I am not sure you know u are funny

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Glowstone(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Then seun need to put stone button on Nairaland cuz many touts here needs to be stoned

5 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mama Piss is what a First Lady should never be.
Mba nu!

5 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by danot1030: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
We are not surprise, we all hear what is going on in River State because one first lady wants to prove what she worth through violence and since it is not cub, she felt it should spread round the country. Beside pdp is synonymous to violence.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by egift(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
As Jonathan and his wife look Failure in the face, desperation and panic has set in.

10 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Kennywills7(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Source and video proof pls

Must we continue to condemn and criticise people without anything to back up d allegations?
If we must change then d change starts with u and i, i mean everyone of us in other words be d change u seek

Take time to ask questions before jumping at conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by tit(f): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
anybody that says changi near me erhe,
i will stone that person.
infacti, i will rock the fool.

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by mperoakeem(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
why wont you say dat Wen we all know ur inability to breed a child.. Na 2 Dey stone oda people shidren. *in pej voice* doses stonners Wu born them

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by mperoakeem(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kennywills7:
Source and voice proof pls
Abeg Pak well... Even if you see the audio proof u go talk say na fake... Ekiti rigging tape is an example

5 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Are the DSS listening?

4 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by EgusiSoup: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
Mama Piss is what a First Lady should never be.
Mba nu!

Insulting a woman old enough to be your mother because of Hausa politicians that don't even know you exist is what I call stupidityy of the highest order.

May God forgive you Judith.

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
A woman that would make all these blunders isn't fit to be a teacher in even a nursery school, her idiosyncratic behavior is the main reason why Buhari said he will scrap the office of the first lady

Patience ebele Jonathan and her heart-aching blunders below;

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)

2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a children.

3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)

4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(His children? Like Seriously?)

5. The people sitting before youwere once a children. (Smh)

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup).

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a woman? Theywere once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.(Is she a literate?)

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another. (Lmfao….)

9. We should have love for our fellowNigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment. (Doctors and nurses?)

11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommitting suicide. (What’s the difference?)

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on. (Manhood?)

13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o)

14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches on christmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman right now and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sad der,saddest…)

15. We all have HIV.( For real? Imagine this woman o, Chei!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Kennywills7(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
mperoakeem:
Abeg Pak well... Even if you see the audio proof u go talk say na fake... Ekiti rigging tape is an example
Sit down where contain u jare
ekiti tape implicate d both parties (PDP and APC)
One thing I knw APC specializes on is spreading of lies, so i like to know d source before condemning anyone
I don't just jump into conclusion ok
Am not like u dat will believe everything APC says, i take my time to analyze d information before condemning anyone but if its true then we must all join our voices and condemn such words and statements
Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by adaweezy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
tit:

STONE HIM!
trash
Robot oshi

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by mperoakeem(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kennywills7:

One thing I knw APC specializes on is spreading of lies, so i like to know d source before condemning anyone
I don't just just into conclusion ok
Am not like u dat will believe everything APC says, i take my time to analyze d information before condemning anyone
easy bro... Its live on nta

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Mylove55(f): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
tit:

STONE HIM!
is better if she said-who steal govt money should be stone,oh my God!all d stone in nigeria wil just finish for saTANiod head,starting from jonadunce,anini and okpolo eye madueke.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Mylove55(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kennywills7:

I don't just jump into conclusion ok
Am not like u dat will believe everything APC says, i take my time to analyze d information before condemning anyone but if its true then we must all join our voices and condemn such words and statements
ur mumu no be hear,both pdp and apc rigg election in ekiti,how?why both of them no come be governor.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Kennywills7(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mylove55:
ur mumu no be hear,both pdp and apc rigg election in ekiti,how?why both of them no come be governor.
I wont insult u rather i will ask u a question, have u listen to d audio tape?
Secondly do u really think both parties are not rigging elections?
Have u ever heard of d word outsmart?
Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Kennywills7(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
mperoakeem:
easy bro... Its live on nta
Bro we are cool,no fighting
Peace.....
Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by sokia: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
tit:
anybody that says changi near me erhe,
i will stone that person.
infacti, i will rock the fool.
change n more change, come n stone mi

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Ndababa(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ye de factor president has spoken. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by omenka(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
I hope Marylin Ogar must have gone deaf and blind yet again. This Ogogoro and Monkey Tail seller who by sheer luck landed where she finds herself with her husband now imagines it is their prerogative to remain in that place.

Can't wait to have Buhari up there. This disgusting bunch of oafs keeps pushing this country to the brink of implosion.

#Change!!! Faka can go to hell in 10 different ways!

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by Humblebloke(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wah!!!

This dunce still speaks on national television...

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" by adaybayor(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
fool like the husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ibadangirlsbelike Trending On Twitter(pics) / He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence / If Only Biafra Had The Weapons Nigeria Had And Nigeria Had Biafra Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.