Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend (35142 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by folabayo1(f): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Adewaleideas(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
winkBetter pikin...knock! Knock!! Know!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by pring: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wuuworld:
Pretty pwetty Julia Robert of Naija...she is beautiful even down to her heart.....keeping Vicky for 17years now,unlike some people that forget their Surulere friends when they become celebrity.....God bless u Genny.......::Happy birthday Vicky.....
people like D'banj
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by pekeyim: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gene isn't. Married
But the friend is.

She's Hot though!

#SurepGISPayyourinterns
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by samson1515(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Not bad doe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Aspireahead(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
I WAS HERE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by adeko1: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
If you are a fat person there is no amount of gym that will make you turn lekpa. If you like sleep for gym. By nature geneviv na lekpa person. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
alberto2k:
smiley kiss

but na mgbeke be dis na.

so na mgbeke dey crush u..

I piry you..(in my voice)

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by axortedbabe(f): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
alberto2k:
smiley kiss
dude wats my pic doing here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by alberto2k(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
dude wats my pic doing here
shooo!

U asked for a pic of my crush na undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by overdrive(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
This is why I love Genevieve.
After 17years she has succeeded in maintaining her body shape and general physique.
Unlike her friend who has become what Igbos will call "akpa akpu"

Its evident in the photo.
Genevieve even looks more slimmer and prettier than she was back then

if u hv ever been held down and told to push u will not be spewing this diatribe.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
After 17years she has succeeded in maintaining her body shape and general physique.

Those who spoke english said "common sense is not common"... Can't you figure out that she is married with kids.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by mekybabe1: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
My dear, everyone has a different body structure. Everyone can't be same size. There's nothing wrong in being full figured. Some men love their gals that way. Omotola cannot be referred to as slim. She's moderate and rbr that she started bearing kids in her teenage yrs plus the star stuff. Annie Idibia to me is naturally slim. Kaffy? The babe is a professional dancer. Where will fat come from? Aside all these, it cost a lot of money to look great. If we ask una for money now, e go be quarell like the topic that caused wahala 2 days ago on this forum: why men leave their responsibilities to women once they know she has money.
joywendy:

undecided undecided

what about omotola? kaffy? Annie idiba?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:

Those who spoke english said "common sense is not common"... Can't you figure out that she is married with kids.

Last time I checked, Genevieve also has a daughter

Mind you the fact that you have children doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of yourself

Isn't Omotola married with kids?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by shegsrules(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Some people would refer to genny as been malnourished and the friend nourished (phat girls movie)m thumbs up genny ur a definition of keeping fit. E fit also be say genny wan use style chook d friend yarn cus that girl u can't trust wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by ideology(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

By the way, happy birthday to her friend
after bashing her friend, u still said happy birthday to her friend grin grin grin

You funny o o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by cupidFlint(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
lifestyle1:
Time
I can supply you with bettee quality foot wears especially male.. Jz hit me up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by newsprocom: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

By the way, happy birthday to her friend

lmao @akpa akpu grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by jonadaft: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=28pt] See génie with her dry flat chest.
I guess they took that pix just before she got fùcked to have her 17yo daughter.
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Seventeen(f): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=kay29000 post=31081370]Lovely pic. But why do ,most Nigerian ladies gain so much weight after they get married?

Generally, both men and women gain weight as they age, though unfortunately for women, pregnancy contributes greatly in increasing the degree to which we blow up. Unfortunately loosing weight as we all know is no childs play and just like someone said, most ordinary women dont hv the same pressures to look good always as celebrity ladies like Genevieve, Omotola and the rest. The tendency is to give up easily on their numerous diets and loosing weight plans and goals, and its kind of like a roller coaster, cos mot people try, then give up then get depressed, then add even more weight, then start all over again. Am not trying to make excuses, am just being honest and realistic. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Coldfeet(f): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Before people will criticize me for my comment on the friend, please note that the fact that you are married with kids, doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of yourself

I have seen women who are married with kids but still maintain their body fitness
An example of such women is Omotola Jalende

By the way, happy birthday to her friend smiley
Excuse you!!! What's that suppose to mean? Genny didn't put that pix up for you guys to diss her bestie! Moreover in the last years has Genny giving birth? do you know how many kids this lady might now have? Not every man wants his woman thin plus any other factor could have been responsible for her change in size! You noticed her size because she's standing with a slimmer person pair her with someone like Eniola or Ada ameh lets see if anyone will tag her as akpa akpu like you so disgustinly attributed to this beautiful lady.

To Genny am happy you still stayed TRUE to your bestie you didn't allow status change your attitude towards a friend of over a decade! Love you much more #hugsnkisses#

Vicky your are beautiful! a happy birthday to you.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by emeka2847: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
One is now finer
One is now fatter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by AndrewParker11: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2015
genee aged nicely,cant say the same bout her friend.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by blackbeau1(f): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Before people will criticize me for my comment on the friend, please note that the fact that you are married with kids, doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of yourself

I have seen women who are married with kids but still maintain their body fitness
An example of such women is Omotola Jalende

By the way, happy birthday to her friend smiley
everyone musnt be slim. Don't make ppl feel bad about themselves,just because of your preferences.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by jasper7(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2015
hiteelong:
Genny has it all- beauty n stature,
see as her friend don turn to drum.
coming from a lady, am very dumbfounded. Do you think a woman of Genny's age should have her priority as beauty and stature?

For all you know, "vicky" could have 4 kids who she is a hero to and a great hubby who's her hero.
To them, she's a celebrity, super model and super hero. and that could be all that matters to her.

#familyovereverything

physical appearance is overrated most of the times

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by blackbeau1(f): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
AndrewParker11:
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
and just how rich are you? Richer than Bill Gates?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by kay29000(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Seventeen post=31088257][/quote]

Hmm! Thanks for your comment...You made a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Non of them is finer than my crush grin

Crush ko...you go soon see Fanta grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Youths Stone Fake "Bad Man" Brought To Perform For Them After 2k Gate Fee / Muna Obiekwe's Candle Light Procession In Lagos (Photos) / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.