Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing (1420 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by ochejoseph(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015

This Flag /Symbol of APC really Got me Laughing 

Was reading though some comments on NL when I stumbled on these Hilarious pic, of course you know the movie that came To my mind

Happy Viewing Lol 

Source 
https://www.nairaland.com/2166772/another-picture-buhari-tony-blair

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by shawnfamous(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol no wonder one pastor come out early momo with olive oil come begin tear all APC posters!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by shawnfamous(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol no wonder one pastor come out early momo with olive oil come begin tear all APC posters! !

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by thaoriginator: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
I know...

The likkle monkeys inna di bombaclaat P igs D ig P igs
Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by Baawaa(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
shawnfamous:
Lol no wonder one pastor come out early momo with olive oil come begin tear all APC posters! !
Are you sure the person you saw was pastor or mad man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by temitemi1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Flying eagle with broom wings grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by jotax(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
funny but true
Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by kestolove95(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pdp una tym. Don reach...
Una go fall..sai buhari
Re: Pictures of the APC Symbol That Really Got Me Laughing by lorddannie: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Flying eagle with broom wings grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

APC is a witchcraft party that believes that lies, propaganda, misrepresentation, diversion, thuggery, rituals, aspersions, hate, politically motivated killings, un wanton destruction of lives and properties can take them to Aso Rock

Nigerians need transformation not WITCHCRAFT grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Married Breastfeeding Mum Caught Pants Down Cheating In A Hotel / Militants Blow Up Pipelines In Delta / Imo REC Is A PDP Member & Ex Speaker Cross Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.