Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) (20532 Views)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by teejah03(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:
TANoids and PDP should go ahead and show us what Sambo has been doing in the last two weeks.

Ema tan ara hin...keep decieving urself

Where av u seen a deputy aving dis kind of stake for d campaign awareness if not for ur APC tactics

Buh obviiously they av lost d battle

Grab chill beer...

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by easystudy101: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
GeneralBosco:
I am Samboribobo, I'm very clueless grin grin

It's obvious buhari is not well
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2015
No matter the amount of talk shows you organize La'Professor, there is still NO VACANCY in Aso Rock for Liars like GMB and PYO.

Infact For any APC candidates, once a Tinubuite will always be a Tinubuite! APC! LIARS!

#GEJTillOBJGetSense
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by babestella: 1:58am On Feb 26, 2015
[size=16pt]APC party of certified clowns since 1914. [/size]
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by brainchild78(m): 2:08am On Feb 26, 2015
lilflipnerd:
You must be sick.upstairs a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
now i have utmost respect for osibanjo. furthermore he is a professor that out wits my niger delta brother goodluck ebele jonathan. nonetheless please note that title of SAN in nigeria is highly politicised. there millions of ypung lawyers that are better than some of these so called SANs. hence the fact that sum1 is a SAN should not be an automatic feature of quality. i rest my case.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by nationwide1(m): 3:58am On Feb 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The in-coming vice-president is doing his thing locally without fanfare. Prof. Osinbajo keeps winning minds of Nigerians who have been sitting on the fence. The postponement of election has only created more avenues for APC to win more minds.

I expect these new pictures to give TANoids and PDP at large headache and diarrhea of the mouth. grin grin grin
Which part of Uyo did he do the campaign? Say it here let me call someone now and verify.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 5:22am On Feb 26, 2015
APC is a gale. Those who don't recognize it now are yet to.
It has come and must stay.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Charlotte15: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Sambo is busy dishing out our money. He's a bloody waste of space. Incompetent bigot. GEJ/Sambo are the worst set of leaders one can imagine. I don't understand how we descended this low.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by fareed69(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
heilige:
Osinbajo means business oh. Where sambo dey ? See as Prof dey cover grounds very smartly

The man don dey relocate to Kaduna gradually.
Its been reported that he has gone to his state buying voters with our hard earned money
GOD save our nation from this Clueless Administration.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
emperorceaser:

I think osinbanjo is doing d campaign alone while Buhari is in d hospital observing...

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari get heart attack grin grin grin

You mean this GEJ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElaiWGfKGn0

Hangover GEJ: Sitting on a toilet, stewpid ameachi, stewpid tinubu

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Icecomrade: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
I ve been following this Prof Since since he started his town hall meeting, it's so funny, the old prof thinks politics and governance is like Lecturing.

His power point presentation is so vague and funny. I watch as people ask sponsored questions. Nobody to even drill his shallow brain on governance.

He should accompany his illiterate president to a presidential debate with GEJ so we can see another repeat of Romney and Obama where inexperience in governance makes and aspirant look very stupid.

God bless GEJ
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

You are insane.
u are his mentor.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by stevecantrell: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2015
vedaxcool:
This thread should silence those demented liars whose stock in trade is ethnic bigotry and divisiveness.

Osinbanjo might go down as the best vp so far in nigerian history.

Nigeria is waiting !!!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Dexema(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
appini:
Osinbade is campaigning as if he's contesting for a local government chairman.

How dumb.

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by sparkleRed(f): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Osibanjo would ve been a beta presidential candidate...buh no APC had 2 make Buhari d flagbearer mtchewww...
Osibanjo come out 4 d presidential post after 2019 thank u.... smiley

If u knw u re insultive pls don't quote me...only reasonable and matured Pple can quote...cos I fit tear u e-slap grin I serious
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
DesChyko:
Pastor Osibanjo, stop deceiving yourself.
Nigerian Politics isn't one you partake in and remain a Pastor.
You must incoporate mudslinging and deception or you'ld never go far
You'ld better sort yourself out before the treasury-hungry godfathers get rid of your soul.

As for your campaign on 'Truthful Change', spare the story for the birds. As long as godfatherism still exists in Nigerian politics, no leader can be just. You and your partner are just bringing in fresh flies to the feast, and their greedy appetites is much more than what our depleting resources can handle. Try again in four years.

I see you are really enjoying the present set of flies, right? Suffering and smiling is the case of many Nigerians.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by DesChyko: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
4everGrand:

I see you are really enjoying the present set of flies, right? Suffering and smiling is the case of many Nigerians.

No. Not enjoying it and never would.
Still won't support new ones either. It's worse.
As long as godfatherism exists, forget great leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State / Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust / Osun Elderly Decry APC Performance In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.