Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23103 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello all,

With the kind permission of the administrator and moderators of this great forum, I wish to introduce my trading signals service named 'RealFX Signals'. Signals are generated using institutional level trading algorithms. All signals have dynamic Stop Loss and Take Profit levels to maximize growth and minimize drawdown. Signals are generated on more than 20 tradeable pairs.

Here is the current performance of my signals:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vidigix/realfx-signals/1166951

Currently, RealFX Signals is offered free of charge. However, the free copier software is limited and will be given out on a first come first served basis.

All questions or requests for further information can be posted here or as an alternative you can PM or email me. I will do my best to answer all questions in a timely fashion. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Bennyhawk: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
OMG if what I saw is real then this is wonderful. Please how can get this? I am interested
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bennyhawk:
OMG if what I saw is real then this is wonderful. Please how can get this? I am interested
Hello Bennyhawk. You will need a real or demo MT4 account and a stable and constant internet connection (preferably VPS) to be able to receive the free signals. If you have these items ready, please reply with the following information:

1. MT4 Account Number (Real or Demo)
2. Full Name (Surname and Firstname)
3. Email Address

Once this information is received, you will be registered and you will receive further instructions on how to download and setup the free copier software on your MT4 account to enable you receive the signals.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Benqozenero(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2015
what is VPS? How can we get it? must our computer been on always b4 we can receive the copy signal?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Benqozenero:
what is VPS? How can we get it? must our computer been on always b4 we can receive the copy signal?
Hello Benqozenero. VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. To put it in simple terms, a VPS like having a computer system that runs 24/7 and can be accessed from any were in the world through the internet. It is a major requirement for serious forex traders nowadays especially those who run expert advisors and copier service software. For further information on VPS, please visit this link:
http://www.forexdictionary.com/definition/794/forex-virtual-private-server-forex-vps
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2015
digitalove:
Hello all,

With the kind permission of the administrator and moderators of this great forum, I wish to introduce my trading signals service named 'RealFX Signals'. Signals are generated using institutional level trading algorithms. All signals have dynamic Stop Loss and Take Profit levels to maximize growth and minimize drawdown. Signals are generated on more than 20 tradeable pairs.

Here is the current performance of my signals:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vidigix/realfx-signals/1166951

Currently, RealFX Signals is offered free of charge. However, the free copier software is limited and will be given out on a first come first served basis.

All questions or requests for further information can be posted here or as an alternative you can PM or email me. I will do my best to answer all questions in a timely fashion. Thank you.
Please, no offence intended. How can we be so sure this fxbook account belongs to you?
In my own opinion, you should provide the fx account number and investor password for us to verify this account.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
@digitalove..very nice result, worth trying. I sent you a PM.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
chequemate:
@digitalove..very nice result, worth trying. I sent you a PM.
Hello chequemate. I sincerely apologize but it seems I am unable to receive PMs. Could you kindly post your question here on this thread and I will reply you soonest. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Please, no offence intended. How can we be so sure this fxbook account belongs to you?
In my own opinion, you should provide the fx account number and investor password for us to verify this account.
Hello Optimisticgondy. The myfxbook page actually does belong to me, but in line with your request, here are the details you require:

Broker Name : FORT Financial Services

Account Login : 100140339

Investor Password : aGfGhNj4

Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you may have. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
digitalove:
Hello chequemate. I sincerely apologize but it seems I am unable to receive PMs. Could you kindly post your question here on this thread and I will reply you soonest. Thank you.

@digitalove, Please where do we reply with this items below

3. Email Address.

can we have a mail address to forward these to or what do you suggest?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by bryght4u(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2015
digitalove:
Hello Benqozenero. VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. To put it in simple terms, a VPS like having a computer system that runs 24/7 and can be accessed from any were in the world through the internet. It is a major requirement for serious forex traders nowadays especially those who run expert advisors and copier service software. For further information on VPS, please visit this link:
http://www.forexdictionary.com/definition/794/forex-virtual-private-server-forex-vps

How do we access a VPS service here in Nigeria?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
digitalove:
Hello Optimisticgondy. The myfxbook page actually does belong to me, but in line with your request, here are the details you require:

Broker Name : FORT Financial Services

Account Login : 100140339

Investor Password : aGfGhNj4

Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you may have. Thank you.
Thanks for your prompt reply. I login to the account and I was wowed by your success in less than a month ($200 to over $800).

However , my concern is the SL you don't use in your trading. Don't you think that can be disastrous in case such recent CHF pairs tsunami repeat itself? How do you manage your trades without SL?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
chequemate:

@digitalove, Please where do we reply with this items below

3. Email Address.

can we have a mail address to forward these to or what do you suggest?
Please send information to this email address:

realfxsignals@hmamail.com
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thanks for your prompt reply. I login to the account and I was wowed by your success in less than a month ($200 to over $800).

However , my concern is the SL you don't use in your trading. Don't you think that can be disastrous in case such recent CHF pairs tsunami repeat itself? How do you manage your trades without SL?
Thank you for this important observation. If you will please refer to my first post, I stated that my signals come with dynamic SL and TP levels. This means that the SL and TP are being continuously calculated and adjusted regularly. This is done virtually and is invisible to the broker to avoid SL hunting. Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you may have. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
digitalove:
Thank you for this important observation. If you will please refer to my first post, I stated that my signals come with dynamic SL and TP levels. This means that the SL and TP are being continuously calculated and adjusted regularly. This is done virtually and is invisible to the broker to avoid SL hunting. Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you may have. Thank you.
Oh..sorry about that...just went through it now; I probably skipped it while reading it. Good job you're doing. Keep it up
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
bryght4u:

How do we access a VPS service here in Nigeria?
Hello bryght4u. Please try these sites:

http://www.forexvps.com

http://www.cheap-forex-vps.com
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
digitalove:
I am also impressed by your result viewed on myfxbook,but I just care to know why a demo account was used and not a real account. I couldn't check the account from the broker based on the details you dropped, so I wouldn't know if it is also a demo account.
Secondly, I observed no trade was taken since 10th Feb and trades were only taken on 2nd(12 out of total 22 trades taken on the account),3rd(3trades),4th(2trades),6th(1 trade),9th(1 trade) and 10th(3 trades). Have you stopped trading the account?

...Thanks
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
here are reasons you
should
not deal with digitalove:
1. Initially enticing you with unrealistic lot size in
the demo account on his myfxbook uploaded
(risking $1 per pip on a $200 account while in real
time, he would risk $0.20 on such account)
2. Giving us 8 days trial period which was not
hitch-free (5 trades taken on his account while 2
trades taken on others' account, some even 1
trade).
3. While potential subscribers demand for another
trial
period when he announced the technical problem
had been resolved , he kept giving promises and
insisted not to run another trial period for
confirmation.
4. He doesn't want subscription fee paid through
bank payment but perfect money/web money so
you wont know his real names
5. He refuses to give anyone his phone number
and this signifies he wants no trace if things go
wrong
6. He doesn't want you to have his phone number
and know his real names, but he wants you to
trust him with your account details.
7. Digitalove is his temporary handle, he doesn't
want you to know his actual handle so you won't
be able to trace his details. The last time he
posted on Nairaland was 9th May, 2013, only to
post again on 25th February, 2015 by creating this
thread and spamming other threads about it
(Where was he that he didn't post for close to 2
years?)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
I think he was banned...the account is Demo.

He's in three trades presently ( 2 AU trades taken on 17th and EJ trade taken on 18th).

@digitalove. Can we see myfxbook of a live account?
oops,@digitalove,can you use your vidigix NL account to respond please?

Oh i see, Open trades are private, thus not display...

ok,I sent you message on whatsapp bro
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
here are reasons you
should
trade).
trial
confirmation.
wrong
years?)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
here are reasons you
should
trade).
trial
confirmation.
wrong
years?)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
I think he was banned...the account is Demo.

He's in three trades presently ( 2 AU trades taken on 17th and EJ trade taken on 18th).

@digitalove. Can we see myfxbook of a live account?
Hello guys, it's great to be back from the ban wilderness. Yes the account is demo but you would have to ask yourself the question, 'Does it really matter?'. First of all the signals will be sent to you free of charge. Secondly, if your are not comfortable trading the signals on a real account, why not use it on a demo account until you are comfortable with the signals? Thirdly, the signals are generated from my real money accounts (opened in large multinational banks) situated in London, Hong Kong and New York. For security reasons, I cannot disclose the details of these accounts publicly. These accounts run the trading algorithms that generates the signals. Being a professional forex trader with 10 years of experience I also carry out my personal fundamental and technical analysis to improve the quality of the signals. All this information is finally aggregated in the myfxbook demo account which you are viewing. Lastly, if you copy these signals on a real account and you continue to make a profit will you want to complain? wink
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by tijankaba(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Digitalove.... those it mean that without VPS, you cannot enjoy it.

If so...... How can one get a free or cheap VPS?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
tijankaba:
Digitalove.... those it mean that without VPS, you cannot enjoy it.

If so...... How can one get a free or cheap VPS?
Hello, tijankaba. Sadly, this is the major requirement for this system to work as the trades generated are being modified continuously every second to minimize drawdown and improve the chances of profit. There are many VPS solutions available on the internet. Please do a search on Google for cheap VPS solutions to get further results.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
digitalove:
Hello, tijankaba. Sadly, this is the major requirement for this system to work as the trades generated are being modified continuously every second to minimize drawdown and improve the chances of profit. There are many VPS solutions available on the internet. Please do a search on Google for cheap VPS solutions to get further results.
Good evening Chief. Are you carrying the 3 running trades till next week?

Let me ask some questiona: with the trade copier, will any trade you place on your account automatically get placed on my account? And if yes, will it also copy your lot size ?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by bryght4u(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
digitalove:
Chief, if you're based here in Nigeria, could you please personally recommend a VPS service provider based here?
Thanks
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:

Let me ask some questiona: with the trade copier, will any trade you place on your account automatically get placed on my account? And if yes, will it also copy your lot size ?

......thats a very good question.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:

Hello guys, well the answer to your first question is yes. The 3 running trades will be carried into next week. According to my algorithms' analysis, the trades are not yet at their full profit potential and thus not quite ready to be closed out. For your second question, the answer is also yes. With the trade copier software, the exact same trades will be copied to your account automatically. For the lot size, there is an input on the trade copier software were it can be modified and adjusted. However, I will be giving all subscribers a lot calculation formula which will be used to ensure optimal performance of the signals. This lot calculation formula must be strictly followed to prevent unwanted cases of account blow ups which is usually caused by excessive leverage caused by the use of a very large lot size.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
bryght4u:

Chief, if you're based here in Nigeria, could you please personally recommend a VPS service provider based here?
Thanks
@bryght4u. From what I can gather. There is no VPS service provider currently based in Nigeria. However, if you have a Paypal account (which I believe you should have by now) most VPS service providers accept Paypal as a payment option. Try visiting many VPS service provider websites until you find one which meets your needs.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
puskin:

......thats a very good question.
Please use this broker : FORT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
If you are yet to subscribe for a free trial of my trading signals service, please send the following information to this email address: realfxsignals@hmamail.com

3. Email Address

Once this information is received, you will be registered and you will receive further instructions on how to download and setup the free copier software on your MT4 account to enable you receive the signals.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Free trial of my trading signals service is still on. Limited slots available on a first come first served basis. For members who have received their free trial, please remember to follow the setup instructions sent to your email:

1. Download the trade copier software

2. Install the software to your preferred MT4 terminal.

3. After successful installation, select the RealFXSignals EA (this is the trade copier software) from Expert Advisors tab and place it on any chart with any timeframe.

4. Go to the inputs tab of the EA and modify ONLY THESE INPUTS:

a. LicenseKey - Fill in your License Key here.

b. FixedLot - Whatever balance you have in your account, always multiply it by 0.0001 to give you the correct lot size for your trades. For
example, if you have $100 as your account balance, your lot size will be: $100 x 0.0001 = 0.01. If you have $2,500 as your account
balance, your lot size will be: $2500 x 0.0001 = 0.25. If you have $17,000 as your account balance, your lot size will be:
$17000 x 0.0001 = 1.7 etc.

5. If your installation is successful, you will see a 'Connected and Working' confirmation on the left side of the chart and your License Key will appear on the right side of the chart.

6. Wait for the trades to begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Forex Racketeering: CBN Fines Banks, Bdcs Hundreds Of Millions For Infraction / COO Grand Cubana, Omoaefe Ejere Mother Dies At 76 (Pictures) / Lady Calls Out Fidelity Bank Over Failure To Return Money After Failed Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.