Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State (1731 Views)

See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel / Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State by wisenewgem(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
The junior female hostel (green house) of federal government college Ikom cross River state was today razed by fire.The incident started by 7.01pm shortly after the generator was oned .
NO LIFE was lost as the students were all seated in class for their night prep but lots of properties were lost.
All thanks to the male students and kopas posted to the school who teamed up to stop the fire from crossing to other rooms in the Junior girls hostel. As at the time of this report the cause of the fire is still sketchy and the fire fighters are yet to be seen at the scene
Re: Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Reminds me of d fire incident dat hapend durin my second school dats at nigerian navy secondary school ph. Same girls hostel. Cause of fire; they left d iron on. Girls sha
Re: Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State by tommysparks: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please oh, that's my Alma mater . Let all these fire incident stop.
Re: Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State by iduzebaba(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2015
God save dem
Re: Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State by iduzebaba(m): 5:58am On Feb 26, 2015
God help them

(1) (Reply)

Caro White; Bring Back Our Black Girls / 17 Things Unilag Students Can Completely Relate To / Graduate Turns Millionaire Repairing Cars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.