Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What If Buhari Disappoints Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Disappoints Us? (848 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics / Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by JERRYMAG4(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
This question keeps ravaging my mind. I am an ardent supporter of Buhari but what if He disappoints us when He gets to power? I just believe politicians are the same and I am not sure Buhari is an exception.
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do you think Buhari is 10% better than GEJ? Ofcourse not, he is just a lil bit better. He will disappoint many because he belong to the crop of leaders that led this country into this mess.

The political gladiators that surround him are part or used to be part of this present administration. However, he is better than the shoeless liar

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by Mcponpin(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free...
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by edogirl2: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
It depends on what you expect from the man.

If you expect him to turn Nigeria into an African Eldorado, then expect disappointment. Mr Joanthan and his gang have looted Nigeria dry. There will be little money for a Buhari govt to work with.

If you expect a leader who fights corruption and in the process reduce most of our problems, then Mr Buhari is your man.

3 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by LZRNH: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by najoke: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
[s]
LZRNH:
Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
[/s]
you no even smart ...you cant clone simple LRNZH.......instead you did LZRNH......go back to ur drawing board

You are duller than this now grin
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by ogbronx(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
We vote him out as we would vote Gej out next month. The onus of electing good people to govern us is on us through our votes. When these thieving politicians realise we can send them out or even send them to jails, they would take their offices/positions seriously . Its why I am solidly behind the card reader/ PVC and later electronic voting after amendments of the constitution in that regard.
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by rusher14: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Disappointment can only arise in a case of unrealistic expectation.

This is a sinking ship (Costa Concordia ?) that has holes on many sides. If you expect it to be a cruise in the Caribbeans then I'm sorry to say you got on the wrong boat

If however you wish not to drown or abandon ship then he's the right captain to lead us on.

I'm in with my General and all I can say is lead us on General Buhari .
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by tobechi20(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
No, politician is a mesiah, they all disapoint
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by juman(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2015
JERRYMAG4:
This question keeps ravaging my mind. I am an ardent supporter of Buhari but what if He disappoints us when He gets to power? I just belief politicians are the same and I am not sure Buhari is an exception.

This also coming to my mind.

Despite there also other good politicians in apc, many times I still think they might fucck up. You know one nigeria is a curse.

Buhari might fail like obj, both are generals and those generals dislike people strongly. They are the ones that primarily destroyed nigeria.
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by vanunu: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Any body that thinks that buhari will perform well, must be an inexperince kid, by the time he pays five thousand naira to 25million poor people, there will be nothing left to run his govt . For him to even dream of this idea shows that he has not change at all, and has no knowledge of economics.
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by JERRYMAG4(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
I hope you all still remember this tread?
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by Sibrah: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
The man has dissapointed but GEJ's mess makes him look good.
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by juman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
juman:

This also coming to my mind.

Despite there also other good politicians in apc, many times I still think they might fucck up. You know one nigeria is a curse.

Buhari might fail like obj, both are generals and those generals dislike people strongly. They are the ones that primarily destroyed nigeria.
Re: What If Buhari Disappoints Us? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
E get as e be!

(1) (Reply)

Moroccan King Snubs President GEJ, Rejects Telephone Conversation Over Elections / Declare Who You Will Vote For / In Nigeria: Government Slashes Electricity Tariff By Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.