Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide (691 Views)

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide by netmoney(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2009
Hello Fellow Nigerians!

I am here to introduce to you the first of its kind online - my free blog http://www.cashbanc. that guides you step by step on how to make money with free blogs.

I am Chinyeaka John Onam by name and I am the proud owner of the BANC GROUP OF FREE BLOGS.

So many have written one page articles on the topic but I have not found any single one of them enough to show me the way.So, I went searching and googling all the information online and the results of searches I made is the website I am offering you today and forever for free.

My goal with this website is to teach you how to make consistent $10000 yearly from a blogger.com (..com) or a website.

There on the website, I also would teach you how I am able to run a free forum on my .com free website coupled with the following:

What is a blog?
Why you should blog?
What Cash blogging is
How to set up a blog
How to design the blog
How to use blogger.com
How to use
Blog HTML and CSS basics
and so on.

My mission is to create free bloggers who make $10000 a year from blogging with free blogs and blogging tools.

Even though I am the first to attempt this,I know that I can do it.So why not join me as we make history and rise together to fame.

God bless Nigeria and the World.

(1) (Reply)

More time / Investment Opportunity In Transport Business / Earn Free Dollars Just By Signing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.