Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? (1058 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Jbravo58(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is just to throw the question to the whole Nigerians. How would you react if you heard Shekauh (Boko Haram prominent leader) was caught alive and was given a "Presidential Pardon" as that man was given upon his whole crimes (Alame....) ?

Expectially, it should now happen to be a week to presidential election.

# jst imagining o...

To me, i go vex carry my PVC go throw in river.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
All things are possible in this Nigeria.

Wetin you want make we do. We go just dey look them na.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by adonisNEW(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
hmmmmm lipsrsealed until then.
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:
All things are possible in this Nigeria.

Wetin you want make we do. We go just dey look them na.
look keh,i got to kill him myself then.
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by ice74: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Will not b suprise
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettydiva89:

look keh,i got to kill him myself then.

Lol grin grin if you really decide to do that, then we will support you and provide you with the necessary ammunition.

I will back you up a 100%. grin
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stufid shekau! If he gets a presidential pardon, then the government was obviously behind BH...

Make dem kill the f.ool trowey! angry
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol grin grin if you really decide to do that, then we will support you and provide you with the necessary ammunition.

I will back you up a 100%. grin
thanks for that eeeeee
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Only PDP can pardon him since they sponsor the sect. Its execution straight for him when we (APC) takes over. We give no room for corruption and injustice.
Pls Vote wisely,
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by josnig1980(f): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sai Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
cheesy
Sai Buhari.[/quote]
Abduletudaye:
Stufid shekau! If he gets a presidential pardon, then the government was obviously behind BH...
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Bloodydemon: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Only PDP can pardon him since they sponsor the sect. Its execution straight for him when we (APC) takes over. We give no room for corruption and injustice.
Pls Vote wisely,
Sai Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Bloodydemon: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
@op

I will personally assassinate Gej

But

It's not gonna happen

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettydiva89:
cheesy
Sai Buhari.Stufid shekau! If he gets a presidential pardon, then the government was obviously behind BH...

Why you dey provoke?? I only want Shekau to be prosecuted the same way he killed people in the north..#Justice!
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Why you dey provoke?? I only want Shekau to be prosecuted the same way he killed people in the north..#Justice!
provoke keh i can kill him myself given the chance

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2015
prettydiva89:

provoke keh i can kill him myself given the chance

Na God go helep us..
Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Na God go helep us..
AMEN

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Shekauh Was Givn A Presidential Pardon? by Nctrice(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
only a Buhari could do that!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Kings Pray For President Jonathan At The Ooni Of Ife Palace (photos) / I'll Confront Terrorism With Zeal - Buhari / Buhari WILL Win Presidential Poll - Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.