Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Medical Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medical Test Result (631 Views)

Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Test Result by ifyhope: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2009
House members, kindly help with this question as i have promised to feed the person back by the end of today. My kid cousin successfully passed the test and series of interview set by a multinational company. He was sent for a medical test and they are yet to get back to him. He made an attempt to call the HR and he was told that they will get back to him shortly (about 2 weeks now). But the poor boy is worried and has asked me if the outcome of a medical test can hinder the chances of getting job. Unfortunately, where am working, no medical test was conducted before recruitment hence i could not answer his question.

I need someone in the house who is knwoledgable on this to reply ASAP pls.
Re: Medical Test Result by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2009
To me i believe for a person who is about to be employed and was sent for a medical test is to prove to the employer that the person is free from all deadly kind of infection that could easily be spread in a working enviroment.

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Hopeful. / Become Your Own Boss This Year Instead Of Looking For A Job / Free Jobs - Home Based Data Typing Www.hometypingjob.info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.