Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis (1166 Views)

Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo / BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by kelvine(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wow,how do people get very old newspapers ? From the museum or what ? This is serious,let me get some sleep first.

1 Like

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
How did GMB cause it, did he climb the poll to cut the light or he shut down the Power Plant??..Atimes just to dig out sentimental facts,some people dig their grave..Now to the OP, when last did you pay your Nepa Bill? Aren't you those types that bribe NEPA with #500 wenever they come to disconnect your light?...Power failure in Nigeria is a collective problem,bothe the Government and her citizenz are guilty, hence don't blame an Administration because I can authoritatively tell you that sing GEJ mounted the throne, power situation has gotten so bad in my area that they now ration it...it has never happened in over 15yrs that I have resided there @ Abuja, na until uncle Jona come everything Pafuka.....If wishes were Goodluck, Jonathan won't be President..sai Baba

4 Likes

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justdulla:
How did GMB cause it, did he climb the poll to cut the light or he shut down the Power Plant??..Atimes just to dig out sentimental facts,some people dig their grave..Now to the OP, when last did you pay your Nepa Bill? Aren't you those types that bribe NEPA with #500 wenever they come to disconnect your light?...Power failure in Nigeria is a collective problem,bothe the Government and her citizenz are guilty, hence don't blame an Administration because I can authoritatively tell you that sing GEJ mounted the throne, power situation has gotten so bad in my area that they now ration it...it has never happened in over 15yrs that I have resided there @ Abuja, na until uncle Jona come everything Pafuka.....If wishes were Goodluck, Jonathan won't be President..sai Baba
Don't mind the Op,his nick name is "senseless ...I thought GEJ was busy claiming he has fulfilled his promise concerning stable power supply all over nigeria??so who is fooling who??and some people like the OP are busy blaming buhari for the failure of gooddaft jonathan...

2 Likes

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by najoke: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
[s]
kaecy5:
Question of the Day: Did Buhari’s Admin Provide Constant Power Supply?

The answer is actually a resounding ‘NO’…

In July 1985, 20 full months into Buhari’s military administration, here is how Rilwanu Lukman, the Junta’s Minister of Mines, Power and Steel explained the reason for Nigeria’s lack of constant power supply (electricity):
“Every Nigerian is responsible for this mess. A consumer ought to ensure he pays his bills, that his system is not overloaded and that NEPA equipment are protected.
Motorists always knock down NEPA equipment without making reports.
If the Nigerian does not want to be connected illegally, he won’t be connected.
Nigerians know precisely what they are doing.
It is no ignorance and they need no further education.
Nigerians know that if they go out to buy rice, they have to pay for it. Electricity supply is no different.”
Question 1, did Buhari’s admin take personal responsibility for not delivering constant power supply? NO
Question 2, did Buhari’s admin blame Nigerians for the problem of not being able to deliver constant power supply? Yes.

Consequently, as we can see, the narrative about Buhari delivering constant power supply is a myth. Worse still, despite having absolute power to do something about providing constant power supply, Buhari failed woefully, and not being able to deliver, his admin had the gall to blame Nigerians for their failure.
Here is the page the excerpt was taken from. Newswatch Magazine, July 1st, 1985Newswatch NEPA 1985NEPA 5 (1)

http://ad76.com/2015/01/26/question-of-the-day-did-buharis-military-junta-ensure-constant-power-supply/
[/s]

op is a fraud, why did you blank out the remaining part of the story.......give us the whole page and lets read the whole thing and be more informed so that we can decide if your claim is true.

3 Likes

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaecy5:
i can show you many ways in which he caused it, but let me give you just one

Failure to plan--- the situation was going bad he did noting, but as usual pointing fingers. __- APC way of doing things since 1880 (blame everyone else)

also i know u don't me i may be among the few Nigerians that overpay their electricity bills in excess and on time

Oh I thought you people said goodluck jonathan has transformed the power sector?so why are you people still complaining about the same electricity??you and president goodluck jonathan should change your names to "deceit"....

4 Likes

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by najoke: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaecy5:
)

also i know u don't me i may be among the few Nigerians that overpay their electricity bills in excess and on time

You must be the only one living in Nigeria then..................no Nigerian happily pay their NEPA bill not even GEJ who includes generator and diesel in his budget
Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
i also don't like paying Lekki TOLLS everyday. but i do

1 Like

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
aminashy:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.
**carries mic**Ladies and gentlemen with tears dropping from my eyes I present to you "the most clueless,dumb,senseless man on earth".......
Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by najoke: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaecy5:
i also don't like paying Lekki TOLLS everyday. but i do
Electricity is a necessity..........Paying Lekki TOLLS is a luxury....you have the option not to pay and use alternate route provided

3 Likes

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaecy5:
thank you daddy, add caprisone orange

Hijacking Public roads and making private gains on it is not Luxury it is robbery
Ok my son...grin grin
Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by najoke: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaecy5:
thank you daddy, add caprisone orange

Hijacking Public roads and making private gains on it is not Luxury it is robbery
Then forcing me to pay fixed charge of N750 for service not provided every month should be ....let me see.......GEJ deserve firing squad......on a second thought.......he should just be hanged

2 Likes

Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by dustmalik: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2015
The deadline for "No More Blackout" was supposed to be in 1986. Now, the question is, was Buhari there till 1986? OP, you don't know what you are talking about. Clueless PDP trolls.
Re: GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis by aminashy: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Most Passed Around South-west Female Politician / Pa Buhari Canceled Kaduna Sheduld Rally Because Of Ill Health. / PHOTO: What Is Buhari Telling His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.