Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) (6171 Views)

Exposed – The Exact Cause Of Dagrin’s Death Finally Revealed And They’ve Lied To / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by ipunchbitches(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
God just helped that olamide nigga be rapping like a drunk retard
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lyrical weyrey
Barrack'O'Grin
Akogun
Keep resting till that day when we meet by d river side
Respect!
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by LajaLaba: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Emi ni king but e fe fun mi ni Crown
Kilo kan e nita ti gbeniyawo kan Wedding gown!

Rest in Peace Akogun to pure cry
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by harlos: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haywhymido:
^God truly save am ah dey tell u. No hating wetin olamide dey sing nowadays na pure nonsense. Jst mention i track inwhich dagrin went off d hook?? Olamide is losing it dude.however, i wish d best sha. keep on resting in peace Green baba
Olamide is a freestlyler (using it that way) there is nothing he sings that doesn't go. Open ur ears well.

I love them both.

R.I.P DAGRIN
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by harlos: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haywhymido:
i dont knw d title but i keep hearing falila ke ton, d traack is nthn to write home abt.
Olamide doesn't form to be anything close to gentle. He made it know in most of his tracks that he is from the street, so you shouldn't be surprised hearing falila ketan cheesy
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
p2t2r:
who asked you where you're 4rm naw?...abi u think Edo is a place 2be proud of?...una witch no go let una youth progress...
Hey!!!! keep am there,shey witch no dey ur village compound?
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by binie: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Airforce1:
Continue to rest in peace barrack O'grin

Was expecting your normal "join you soon" why the change of flow mate? tongue
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by Haywhymido(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:
Olamide doesn't form to be anything close to gentle. He made it know in most of his tracks that he is from the street, so you shouldn't be surprised hearing falila ketan cheesy
likewise green baba, he doesnt form being gentle. Yet, when he want to go kinky i will like, he do it in rhymes. Even in death, he is still d king of d street.
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by Haywhymido(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:

Olamide is a freestlyler (using it that way) there is nothing he sings that doesn't go. Open ur ears well.

I love them both.

R.I.P DAGRIN
actually, am planning to close my dear ears to d bulls.hit he keeps singing. Whenever i hear dagrin's song i keep shaking my head nt because he is dead but because his song is always tight: lyrical rhymes,message he is passing across n many oda things. Tell me d rhymes or message in falila ketan. Pls, am nt hating am jst saying d truth, i like olamide but d guy is singing nonsense nowadays, i cant imagine my singing falila ketan
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by simdam500(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
I used to think he's dead... undecided

Was there suit when he was alive shocked shocked
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by harlos: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haywhymido:
actually, am planning to close my dear ears to d bulls.hit he keeps singing. Whenever i hear dagrin's song i keep shaking my head nt because he is dead but because his song is always tight: lyrical rhymes,message he is passing across n many oda things. Tell me d rhymes or message in falila ketan. Pls, am nt hating am jst saying d truth, i like olamide but d guy is singing nonsense nowadays, i cant imagine my singing falila ketan

Thats what u'll call it cos u don't like it undecided don't be parochial bro. He has a lot of fans who loves to listen to any nonsense he sings and before u knw they are starting to make SENSE out of the nonSENSE... Well for people like me he is making me feel the nigga...
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by Haywhymido(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:

Thats what u'll call it cos u don't like it undecided don't be parochial bro. He has a lot of fans who loves to listen to any nonsense he sings and before u knw they are starting to make SENSE out of the nonSENSE... Well for people like me he is making me feel the nigga...
i see
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by harlos: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haywhymido:
i see
lol cheesy

ktbffh
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by Jarexxx(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wish this guy is still alive but GOD knows best...his lyrics still ringing sharp in my head
Re: Very Rare Picture Of Dagrin (pics) by Haywhymido(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:
lol cheesy

ktbffh
higher bro. One luv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Lady Behind Most Exotic And Luxurious Cars In Nigeria / #bbnaija: Nengi's Before And After Ignites Speculation Of Undergoing A Butt Lift / Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.