Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) (23989 Views)

Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by smsshola(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
All if sudden dey become national nd state heroin cos of poverty..who we play d mother role in their families now,ds might b d end we will hear abt dem.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Youngflames: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
RIP
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
M.Y.S.R.I.P********************

R.I.P**************
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Edusouls(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2015
these phsycophant women were busy looking for what will come to them from a very corrupt presidential couples that have put millions of nigerians into confusion and disarray, nemesis caught up with them in a very terrible way..bewarned nemesis is real...
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by balakbalam: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]

A lot of mysteries in GEJ Regime........
Am speechless,
But still I will vote him as the next president because GMB has a lot of bad record,
I will have love to vote APC if they have come out with someone with a better record or a little bit better, PDP self done too stay for power, well GEJ all the way
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
thunder destroy you bloody immigrant.
tell me where PEJ went to less than 24 he's those women were laid to rest.
she went to a rally, what does dat shows, it show they don't care about anybody.

upgrade ur thinking faculty pls
if your mother was one of them then I'm sure you won't be sounding like a bastard now.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by holatin(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
if your mother was one of them then I'm sure you won't be sounding like a bastard now.
can't you read and comprehend well.
reqoute me when you upgrade your thinking faculty
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Gamesmart: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
are you cursed or what?

No, you are cursed.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gamesmart:

No, I are cursed.
good to know bro! kudos ... 4kshit!your English is bad man!
you need redemption from your cursed body.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
can't you read and comprehend well.
reqoute me when you upgrade your thinking faculty
I see you are high on your saliva as an slowpoke. you can't write something comprehensive and you expect me to understand it? are you a dullapork?you go midnight school?
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by holatin(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I see you are high on your saliva as an slowpoke. you can't write something comprehensive and you expect me to understand it? are you a dullapork?you go midnight school?
try and reread ur comment if it align with our discussion, you ve make fool of your self.
Abeg go play with sand
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2015
holatin:
try and reread ur comment if it align with our discussion, you ve make fool of your self.
Abeg go play with sand
that's after you communicate in English.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Gamesmart: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:

good to know bro! kudos ... 4kshit!your English is bad man!
you need redemption from your cursed body.

You are definitely cursed.

Maybe Patience will use you for sacrifice.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Gamesmart:

You are definitely cursed.

Maybe Patience will use you for sacrifice.
mumu!bloody illiterate.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Gamesmart: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
mumu!bloody illiterate.

Like your "mother": Patience?
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by holatin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
that's after you communicate in English.
get a dictionary if you have one.
if all that sentences is in English then you are a dullard
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Gamesmart:

Like your "mother": Patience?
Mrs Patience is better than your forefathers by far. ask anybody.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
get a dictionary if you have one.
if all that sentences is in English then you are a dullard
guy, go learn abeg. you are backward
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by holatin(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy, go learn abeg. you are backward
try have a brain transplant she male
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2015
smsshola:
All if sudden dey become national nd state heroin cos of poverty..who we play d mother role in their families now,ds might b d end we will hear abt dem.
wetin this boncon dey yan sef?
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
try have a brain transplant she male
I will not attempt such, buharite.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Gamesmart: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Mrs Patience is better than your forefathers by far. ask anybody.

That is a senseless statement but I can understand that, by the standard of your forefathers (your most reliable reference group), you can reason and assume that statement is true.
Re: Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

That is a senseless statement but I can understand that, by the standard of your forefathers (your most reliable reference group), you can reason and assume that statement is true.
I can't comprehend your matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says / Kelechi Nwogu Mocks Rotimi Amaechi For Losing To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.