Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Urgent Help Needed Pls! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Needed Pls! (767 Views)

Urgent Help Is Needed Pls / Urgent Help Needed Pls / PC Won't Start Up..... Urgent Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed Pls! by Dolypson04(m): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2015
I accidentally used adobe reader in opening a msword file and since then my window 7 has set adobe as my default program in opening all programs..( VLC, Mozilla, Google chrome, Ms word etc). I tried to revert this command but all efforts have been abortive. I tried to restore setting but it failed and I am having presentation tomorrow. I have a lot to do with the system. Kindly help me pls! Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by yuncka: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Try this; right click on the file U want to open and use 'open with' option. Select the programme U want to open it with. U can also scroll down and select the 'change default programme' so U can change it to another default and when U double click the file, it automatically opens with the new default programme.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by persius555(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Funniest post in a long time.And to think the world is going to come crashing down. Its just windows playing pranks on you.Dude is really funny. I guess we were once there too at a time. LOL
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by Tolzeal(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
persius555:
Funniest post in a long time.And to think the world is going to come crashing down. Its just windows playing pranks on you.Dude is really funny. I guess we were once there too at a time. LOL

Na wa oh for this post ooo..

Op the cheapest you could go for is to Uninstall The Adobe reader.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by Dolypson04(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

Na wa oh for this post ooo..

Op the cheapest you could go for is to Uninstall The Adobe reader.
Wow! You guys really think its that simple? Do u no how many commands I had to follow before I could fix it? You think its a lame post and that you know it all. Funny enough, you no nothing abt d issue.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by Tolzeal(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Dolypson04:

Wow! You guys really think its that simple? Do u no how many commands I had to follow before I could fix it? You think its a lame post and that you know it all. Funny enough, you no nothing abt d issue.

Dude, i was only condemning the guy's post and trying to help you out bro.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by Dolypson04(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2015
persius555:
Wow! You guys really think its that simple? Do u
no how many commands I had to follow before I
could fix it? You think its a lame post and that you
know it all. Funny enough, you no nothing abt d
issue.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by Dolypson04(m): 5:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Tolzeal:

Dude, i was only condemning the guy's post and trying to help you out bro.
Sorry d post was meant 4 him not you. But its beyond uninstalling adobe. If u wanna c d solution to it, then ask me
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by Tolzeal(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dolypson04:

Sorry d post was meant 4 him not you. But its beyond uninstalling adobe. If u wanna c d solution to it, then ask me

It's a free world bro. Droo let learn new stuff.
And dont always think only ur Solution works...
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls! by HyDef(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Right clicking on any doc or docx file should bring up a context menu with 'open with...' and somewhere around there you should see 'change default program'. You browse to Program Files or wherever you might have installed your Microsoft Word and select it. Voila.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Unwanted Posting/picture On My Fb Timeline. / Buy Secret Recording Eyeglass, Pen, Wristwatch(08066804625) / Solution To Laptop Making Noise While Running.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.