Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? (7025 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
iice:

LMAO!!
No you don't appear on the gaydar just for slinging a bag, if that is all the gaydar does, then it is broken.

That Downey Jr. pic is hilarious.  I don't even carry bags that way.
Same thing with Ronaldo, - bag underneath armpit and arm at 90degrees grin grin Am not surprised @ him though.
The kill would be if he let his wrist hang cheesy
He should just have held it by the loop or grip it.

Its not like i approve of the way they carry those bag, it just proves a point that carrying a bag in "some" way isn't gay.
Its known that Becks sometimes paints his finger n toe nails, is he gay? nay! again not that i approve If i saw a regular guy like myself, non-famous et al, paint his finger nails, i'd say he was gay cause i don't dig that. And I don't know him.

Where Okija_Juju sef? The guy come cause trouble, run.
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by Riskie(f): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
undecided I'm sorry but it looks 100% FRUITTY!!!!!
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by tangent(f): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I rock smart messenger bags and it ain't GAY.

hmmmmm, so u rock bags?? wink
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by iice(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2009
D1KeleVra:

Its not like i approve of the way they carry those bag, it just proves a point that carrying a bag in "some" way isn't gay.
Its known that Becks sometimes paints his finger n toe nails, is he gay? nay! again not that i approve If i saw a regular guy like myself, non-famous et al, paint his finger nails, i'd say he was gay cause i don't dig that. And I don't know him.

Where Okija_Juju sef? The guy come cause trouble, run.

Yes carrying it in some ways doesn't mean gay. That's where metrosexuals come in. Coz a hetero rugged man will not carry any bag the way Ronaldo carried his or even RD.Jnr.
The point is, the way a guy carries himself - gestures, body language and fashion, subjects him to scrutiny and people will wonder if he is gay or not or metro. That is not going to go away so long as people don't know or care to know about gay people.
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
Yea. Well said. smiley
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by iice(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2009
BTW i did say i love those bags. . .and i love painted nails grin grin

The messenger bag is good for office or school or just hanging out with your laptop.
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2009
hehe! u should love painted nails, ur a chick. tongue
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by iice(f): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2009
Not many women are into guys with painted toes and fingers.
But keep the color to dark hues tongue
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2009
Well, hate it or love it, I ain't keepin to no dark colors! I ain't keepin to no light colors either, i aint doing no colored nails. grin
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by g4d4f1(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2009
so painting nails are cool for men? 4 what nah? So you can feel good about yourself? I bow.
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by Treetop20(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2009
there is nothing gay about rocking them bags
i have got one too
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by iice(f): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2009
D1KeleVra:

Well, hate it or love it, I ain't keepin to no dark colors! I ain't keepin to no light colors either, i aint doing no colored nails. grin

grin grin

g4d4f1:

so painting nails are cool for men? 4 what nah? So you can feel good about yourself? I bow.

What has painting nails and feel good about myself have to do with each other undecided
It's not for everyone, just like the bags aren't for everyone and by 'not for everyone' i mean those of us who like it and those who wear it. . .
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2009
iice:

grin grin

[s]What has painting nails and feel good about myself have to do with each other undecided[/s]
It's not for everyone, just like the bags aren't for everyone and by 'not for everyone' i mean those of us who like it and those who wear it. . .

Def.
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by spikedcylinder: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2009
Robert Downey looks soooooooooo gay with that bag! cheesy
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2009
i rock a man bag(NOT PURSE) and im nowhere near gay.
If its nice and of good quality then count me
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by iice(f): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Robert Downey looks soooooooooo gay with that bag! cheesy

grin grin grin It's even more than just how he's holding the bag.  .  .the bag sef looks like a woman's bag undecided not that i know much about them bags. . .i don't even carry them undecided
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2009
mehn! i gats remove that pic. they wan emasculate my guy! sad tongue
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
iice:

grin grin grin It's even more than just how he's holding the bag.  .  .the bag sef looks like a woman's bag undecided not that i know much about them bags. . .i don't even carry them undecided

Add that to the look on his face. I'm sure he would have gotten one too many hits from men that day. cheesy
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2009
sad
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2009
D1KeleVra:

mehn! i gats remove that pic. they wan emasculate my guy! sad tongue

I like RDJ, so i forgive him the bag grin

spikedcylinder:

Add that to the look on his face. I'm sure he would have gotten one too many hits from men that day. cheesy

rofl. grin
Christiano on the other hand looks like he would be appreciative of those come-ons grin
Re: Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? by D1KeleVra(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2009
I don't realy give two flying-paratroopic F's if Ronaldo gets shot for carrying that bag that way! Go right ahead. . .  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top quality jewelries, simple but elegant and unique! (Ilorin) / Silka Papaya Soap Review / Fast Action Black Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.