Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? (7214 Views)

WARNING- If You Get This ‘phishy’ Looking Email From Adobe, Don’t Open It / How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files / Anti Virus Closes As I Open It And Doesnt Instal Anyother Of Its Kind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by methodman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2009
Hello Fellow Mates,

I got a software and it came with the sis extension format.

How can i run it from my system?

Thanks
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by segsalerty(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2009
Yeah , sis files are meant for Symbian Mobile Phones , you need a nokia PC suite installed on your PC to Open the file extension and then finish the installation on your mobile phone , get a S60 / S60 3rd Edition Symbian mobile phone to use those .sis files\

anymore help ? just holla me on either
segsalerty@yahoo.com
or segsalerty@hotmail.com
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by netotse(m): 2:13am On Jan 10, 2009
guy stop putting u're email addy u're jst inviting spam and scam mails!
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by Lusheyi(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2009
@netotse, guy which 1 be your own wey u de talk say make correct person wey ready to help him brother no put him email.bush ibo boy u b i guess; 'u're e-mail'.hope say u no b 1 of dos guyz wey de colect 100naira b4 sendin browsin cheats. so, d morale of the essay is 'so gba e!''
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2009
@poster, please let us know if you have solved your problem. Alternative to installing the pc suite is to use bluetooth to send the sis application to your mobile phone (assuming it has a symbian os). Some phones allow you to install it straight away, while others you may need to navigate to where the application setup(.sis file) is stored before you can install it.
And there are also different versions of .sis applications for series 60 and above. So it may work it may work.

You can also get some symbian applications from www.getjar.com / wap.getjar.com
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by netotse(m): 2:03am On Feb 24, 2009
i'm maintaining a dignified silence
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 24, 2009
Not usual for me to take sides. But you are a dignified person, and i am glad you are acting as such.
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by squad1: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2009
Try to google and run "Unsis" Tool
it is like a zip file,
it will extract and seperate the  sis file and u can install what u want to install
Re: What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? by chukslee2(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2009
@poster, sis extension are for symbian os like a nokia 6600,6630, N- series, the list is inexhaustible, just send the fileto your phone and install them. U can get more of these files from www.dotsis.com.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Change Your IP Address And Browse Securely & Anonymously. / I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. / I Need An Invitation To Open An Orkut Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.