Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews (24957 Views)

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by deanalyst: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
elbinmanny:
http://www.guardiannewsusa.com/buhari-s-chatham-house-woes.html

I am not gonna argue the authenticity of the APC/Buhari's debate but as a computer scientist, i know for sure that www.guardiannewsusa.com is a Nigeria blog and has nothing to do with the USA that was indicated at the tail end of the URL. If U are not clear with this, open the website and U will have enough Nigerian news with almost nothing about USA there.. If U wish to challenge me, i will be pleased to open your ass and show u where you are. Its a common blog.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by pobosky20(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
“I don’t really FOLLOWING the Nigerian politics, but I came........."
The Guardian? Based in Texas? Una go school?
This source is FAKE!!!
This is the official guardian news page: www.theguardian.com/us-news
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by anonymousjuju(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
As an ardent follower of GEJ, Listening to GMB today makes me have a re-think of whom I will vote for. In all Honesty, I think we should give GMB a chance. This man speaks with so much passion on what good governance should be. I've seen someone who is never too in a haste to make promises just the way other politicians does. He choose his words carefully and don't rush to make promises. Citing corruption which is d main problem we have as his priority when he is re-elected gives me hope that he should be given a chance.

We the electorate have the power to vote him out if he fails to deliver and am sure politicians knows this now that the people are willing and ready to defend their votes.

I might be considering voting for him, but I'll wait a little bit before making up my mind. But for now GEJ still has ny heart even though he failed woefully in some areas affecting the masses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by eugoo: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please let's pray for the General,so that he can be strong after losing the election,his so fragile.
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by anonimi: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
pobosky20:
“I don’t really FOLLOWING the Nigerian politics, but I came.........The Guardian? Based in Texas? Una go school?
This source is FAKE!!!

Maybe.
Maybe not.

Just like this newspunch source of Obasanjo praising Buhari.

Uzeinalkali:
“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright
man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.
When his Muslim soldiers asked him to
exempt them from duty on Friday, he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.”–OBASANJO

FACTS
As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years
plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that
some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the
gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.
This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to goal.
How many Nigerians would hold the appointment of government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of
state yet don’t own a house in Abuja? He has only one house and never kept a foreign account. Love him, hate him you cannot take his integrity away from him.”
link: newspunch.org

http://www.newspunch.org/the-buhari-we-know-obasanjo/
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by fxkay1: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ninapha:
This comedy no go end sha!

You guys make me laugh with your myopia and self-destructive outlook. It is Nigerians, along with you and yours, who are finished if GEJ is elected to lead Nigeria for another four years. When the President who has earned by far the most income of all Nigerian Presidents, courtesy of crude selling for around $100-$110 per barrel for the period of his tenure, could only deliver darkness, monumental corruption, insecurity, biggest scams in Nigeria's history, record level of oil theft, institutional bankruptcy, inadequate healthcare, infrastructural dearth et al then it is not Buhari who is "finished" if GEJ continues.

It is you and average Nigerians who are finished if GEJ and his gang continue in power because they will now have to satisfy their huge appetite for stealing and corruption from less than half the income Nigeria was receiving courtesy of crude now selling for $50.00 per barrel. Now they have to steal from income generated through oil selling at $50.00 per barrel when they were already very merciless robbing you when oil sold for $110.00 per barrel. Continue to make your hatred of Buhari a personalised one while you take your eyes of what GEJ will do to your future and that of generations unborn. Buhari is only trying to lead and do the right thing. He is a privileged and blessed man already who has recorded every success and happiness a good and productive life bring. The same cannot be said for millions of Nigerians and it is them you should think about if you are wise and indeed sensible.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by nortcentrallord(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
##BRING BACK OUR BUHARI##
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by obailala(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari giving the PDPians cardiac arrest since 1960. I wouldn't be surprised if the Buhari whom these 'lovers of thieves' claim is sick will actually live much longer than most of these silly PDPians.

@GuardianNewsUSA... is www.guardiannewsusa.com suppose to be a PDP counterfeit of the original www.theguardian.com/us-news ?... or is it just a Nigerian version?

Why does a Nigerian newspaper have 'USA' in its name if not to deceive people that they are a reputable foreign platform? The more these silly PDPians and GEJites keep focussing on trying to pull Buhari down, the more the General keeps gathering followers. All the PDPians behind this false thread ought to be ashamed of themselves, inclusive of the dubious Nairaland MOD who quickly placed this crap on the frontpage (even after the thread on the livestream of the event) to deceive people. TWitter session indeed!
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by afuye(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Scallywag and sycophant
Trailblazer1:
APC will soon run out of lies

They have forgotten that no matter how far lies travel, TRUTH will always catch up with it and even overtake it.

TRUTH TALK: APC cannot deceive 170 million people.
Its high time Nigerians knew about the health condition of Buhari
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by liquiddeep: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
D9ty7:
APC
CHANGE
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by reborn1: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
Faibuhari:
this boy, why are you always pained and fighting like a wizard. Did dogs feed on your placenta that makes you to bark everytime
[/s]

Go to your late wicked mothers grave to ask her the story of how she conceived you. I know your senile father knows the real story but he is scared to tell you. Free advice.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by reborn1: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Back to Sender, BtS as I see clearly that you are talking about yourself and your personal circumstance!
[/s]

Shut up, you are a shame to all reasonable men. Musiwa is far better and useful than you are, shameless paid goat.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by deletrue: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:

They have forgotten that no matter how far lies travel, TRUTH will always catch up with it and even overtake it.

How I wished I can like you as many time as I can. I tell una say I know apc much more than the times I can eat and drink water. They are just there because they do not want abi allow others from other regions to rule them. The reason is that they belive leadership is their berth right. That is why they are doing, promissing blood and two abi more governments in ONE country. Buhari has in his inner mind to Islamise this country but God has made it imposiible. Is Buhari healthy today? There is no group of people as devilish and dangerious as apc. It is a party built on sharp sand and watery soil. Apc knows that they are deceit themselves.
They will continue to record failures, disappointments etc.
GEJ is not a saint but he is God sent to try to start up a road for others to follows. There were no political roads and otherwise.
No body should take apc serious.
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by FrodoB: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB is the sanity we need in Nigeria
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by retsonbiz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
There is No News Website Like the Guardiannewsusa is a scam and a PDP website; the website is the theguardian.com ...... Fake News Mostly
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Olufhemy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:

You are either obviously stupid or simply do not use your senses,
1. They said he was hospitalized,yet here he is addressing.
2. They said he wasn't invited to chatham house,but here he is again present.
Y not PDP face facts and tell us what they have for us than keep policing buhari all around,or is Buhari their Agenda/manifestoe for us?
LEAGUE OF DAFT PEOPLE led by a very clueless man & supported by samboribobo.
Pls think or you drown in stupidity.

Sai BAba
Sai buhari
Sai Change!

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Slyr0x: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
As it has always been the case, I knew it was nothing but fraud.The domain name does not belong to the well-respected newspaper but Jonathan's men.They created a look-alike website to confuse Nigerians into thinking Jonathan is popular.

Below are some of the things I found out:

Domain Name: GUARDIANNEWSUSA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1896982767_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-01-20T07:54:54Z
Creation Date: 2015-01-20T07:54:54Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-20T07:54:54Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Anthony Ogbo
Registrant Organization: Guardian Newspapers, Inc
Registrant Street: 7400 Harwin
Registrant Street: #319
Registrant City: Houston
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 77036
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2815463333
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.7137746660
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@guardiannews.us
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Anthony Ogbo
Admin Organization: Guardian Newspapers, Inc
Admin Street: 7400 Harwin
Admin Street: #319
Admin City: Houston
Admin State/Province: Texas
Admin Postal Code: 77036
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.2815463333
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.7137746660
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@guardiannews.us
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Anthony Ogbo
Tech Organization: Guardian Newspapers, Inc
Tech Street: 7400 Harwin
Tech Street: #319
Tech City: Houston
Tech State/Province: Texas
Tech Postal Code: 77036
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.2815463333
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.7137746660
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@guardiannews.us
Name Server: NS33.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS34.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-01-29T15:00:00Z

The person who registered the website is Anthony Ogbo. You can find him and check his friends on facebook then you would understand that he is a chronic Jonathan e-rat.

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by 1wolex85: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
I hope they are not gambling with the health of Gen Buhari?

I'm watching...

Sai Jonathan
the fact that you now support gej shouldnt make you dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Faibuhari: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Go to your late wicked mothers grave to ask her the story of how she conceived you. I know your senile father knows the real story but he is scared to tell you. Free advice.
crying baby, idiot that has been on the loose, I know your ilk, I've got the dog that ate your placenta. Olodo
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by ifemi001: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fool
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Eonuegbu25: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
Hmmm, I barely believe anything from APC.
but u believe from pdp, u must be a thief

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by litetias(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
The source is not credible
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by marshallz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why are they deceiving themselves? Buhari's not fit for this Presidential race, does now live in London? The people u want to lead are here and u are there feeding your people with lies...Hay-fee-cee, liars! #SaiGEJ#.
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by disloman(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
buhari ma jeun loooo
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by gaffig: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
elbinmanny:
http://www.guardiannewsusa.com/buhari-s-chatham-house-woes.html
Baseless article, don't waste ur time telling ur GEJ is better our minds are made up!! Expecting more speculation!!! #march4Buhari
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by fedimol: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lirusehn post=31096207][/quote]

"... till buhari learns how to pronounce P" made me 😂 😂 😂
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by lawbabs: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari's story is beginning to sound like that of the late Yaradua. I see no reason Buhari should not be in Nigeria here running his campain. Even the so called acclaimed visit to London, he's no way to be found. They are now telling us that Buhari's interview at chatham house will be private and not public. By this plot, they will photoshop and dispatch to the whole world later in the evening. ApC shey like this we go dey go
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by gaffig: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lie are expected from opposition when they smell failure, Pls bring it on#Wehavedecided Thank u for the clarity if u want more I'l ping the site and give u Jonah-rats more evidence...
Slyr0x:
As it has always been the case, I knew it was nothing but fraud.The domain name does not belong to the well-respected newspaper but Jonathan's men.They created a look-alike website to confuse Nigerians into thinking Jonathan is popular.

Below are some of the things I found out:

Domain Name: GUARDIANNEWSUSA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1896982767_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-01-20T07:54:54Z
Creation Date: 2015-01-20T07:54:54Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-20T07:54:54Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Anthony Ogbo
Registrant Organization: Guardian Newspapers, Inc
Registrant Street: 7400 Harwin
Registrant Street: #319
Registrant City: Houston
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 77036
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2815463333
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.7137746660
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@guardiannews.us
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Anthony Ogbo
Admin Organization: Guardian Newspapers, Inc
Admin Street: 7400 Harwin
Admin Street: #319
Admin City: Houston
Admin State/Province: Texas
Admin Postal Code: 77036
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.2815463333
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.7137746660
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@guardiannews.us
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Anthony Ogbo
Tech Organization: Guardian Newspapers, Inc
Tech Street: 7400 Harwin
Tech Street: #319
Tech City: Houston
Tech State/Province: Texas
Tech Postal Code: 77036
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.2815463333
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.7137746660
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@guardiannews.us
Name Server: NS33.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS34.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-01-29T15:00:00Z

The person who registered the website is Anthony Ogbo. You can find him and check his friends on facebook then you would understand that he is a chronic Jonathan e-rat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen / Imo: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court To Sack Uzodinma / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.