Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Afdb Group Approves Loan Of US $144.9 Million To East Africa - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Afdb Group Approves Loan Of US $144.9 Million To East Africa (579 Views)

I Need A Loan Of 30,000 / Globacom Leaves 70 Indian Expats With Unpaid Pending Dues Of USD1.9 Million / How Do I Get A Small Loan Of 250k For Just 6months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Afdb Group Approves Loan Of US $144.9 Million To East Africa by kellyjoesteve: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
If you are living in eastern part of Africa, i bring you good news. all my advice is that you hurry and take advantage of this info before others. The Board of Directors of the African Development Bank Group (AfDB) approved on Wednesday, February 18 in Abidjan an African Development Fund (ADF) Loan of US $144.9 million, to the Kenya–Tanzania Power Interconnection Project.
Continue--->www.careinsure..com

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Database For Sale At Very Cheap Price / Auto Trade Robot Platform Min. Deposit $200 / Improve Your Career With Good Ict Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.