Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru (822 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by myproperty(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Do you know why our soldiers are becoming effective at rooting out the Boko Haram right at this moment? It is because those opposing their activities have backed down. People in the North are no longer seeing Boko Haram as freedom fighters.

Most of us Muslims have disowned them. Anyone coming out to support them now will be called a traitor. We have classified them appropriately as terrorists. At the onset most of our elders kicked against calling them terrorists.

So much have been lost that we all are in the frame of mind to accept any acts from the military to root them out. Formerly that was not the case. Hitherto, any act performed by the military was called genocide. Our leaders at the onset were erroneously in support of the Boko Haram, until they started to target the leaders themselves.

What I expect us to be asking is this, have we learned our lessons from what our divisiveness did to us? My answer is NO. Why? Because, of the deafening silence in hailing our boys who from the onset put their lives on the line. I wonder where the genocide cry Professor Ango Abdullahi is right now. We all made mistakes trading blames though’’ – Hope For Nigeria.

NO PLACE TO HIDE FOR BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.

FOR THE ONLINE SUPPORTERS OF BOKO HARAM, IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT OUR GALLANT TROOPS ARE DOING, PLEASE JOIN BOKO HARAM IN THE BUSH.

Nigeria will surely overcome. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT. – Hope For Nigeria
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/why-our-troops-is-winning-the-war-against-boko-haram-by-zainab-abba-haliru-kano/

1 Like

Re: Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by Haqq4young(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
True talk. Shame on the Northern leaders who are supporting them and opposing their decimation.

Up Nigerian Army! Long live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by Redoil: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Northern APC cyber goons una well done
Re: Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by Blakjewelry(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
to add to what the op wrote. I think lack of proper military gadget due to years of neglect and I also think the Nigeria military is becoming more professional. previously our military strategy in handling any crisis is to use brute force to suppress any uprising not minding civilian casualties. I saw a leak video of the Nigeria ecomog lead mission, it almost brought me to tears, many unarm youth tied and wasted in broad daylight. such was evident in odi bayelsa state,zaki,warri, port and the early days of the insurgency but now it seems things have begin to change
Re: Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by macpetrus(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Wonderful... The Northern elders have finally wake up to their responsibilities and stop blaming Federal Government.. Thank You zainab.
Re: Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by ahnie: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
like seriously
Blakjewelry:
h
Re: Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by fiverrwin(f): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Tricks and lies put together by the same people claiming to be another
Re: Why Our Troops Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram – By Zainab Abba Haliru by resty4(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2015
myproperty:

Do you know why our soldiers are becoming effective at rooting out the Boko Haram right at this moment? It is because those opposing their activities have backed down. People in the North are no longer seeing Boko Haram as freedom fighters.

Most of us Muslims have disowned them. Anyone coming out to support them now will be called a traitor. We have classified them appropriately as terrorists. At the onset most of our elders kicked against calling them terrorists.

Formerly that was not the case. Hitherto, any act performed by the military was called genocide. Our leaders at the onset were erroneously in support of the Boko Haram, until they started to target the leaders themselves.

I wonder where the genocide cry Professor Ango Abdullahi is right now.

NO PLACE TO HIDE FOR BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.

FOR THE ONLINE SUPPORTERS OF BOKO HARAM, IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT OUR GALLANT TROOPS ARE DOING, PLEASE JOIN BOKO HARAM IN THE BUSH.

Nigeria will surely overcome. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT.
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Lunches Her Personal Currency, Plate Number And Driving License / Jona Must Go (pics) / ISIS Threatens Life Of Twitter Founder Jack Dorsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.