Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation (1238 Views)

Ambode Thanks Lagos Residents, Vows More Transformation In 2017 / Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode / ‘ There Is No Transformation In Railway System’ ~ Rowland Ataguba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by OKKO(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
I have been "sitting on the fence" in GMB's ascent. Just 3 days ago my friend TK called me around 6am; he was inside GEJ's transformation train at Enugu heading to Port-Harcourt. I could not believe it. Although a railway line passes behind our house at Ebeano tunnel estate close to railway cooperation Enugu and I know so well when a Chinese company was working on the rail line; APC has made me believe that all those effort is a hoax. I read articles how a train is taken with truck from one terminal to the other for picture and commissioning, i was easily gullible because i have long lost interest in the government due to her chronic fraud, corruption and insincerity.

TK said that the ticket and booking starts as early as 5:30am but the train leaves 7:00am dot. By 12 noon, barely 5 hours as good as or better than a shuttle bus; he was already at Aba. About 1 hour later he was in PH. He shared some picture with me on FB.

I now believe that transformation of transport sector; rail, road and aviation is REAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by talktimi(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
No gala paper on the floor or lacasera bottle ? This picture was take in London lie lie op

Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by Baawaa(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Don't deceive yourself because I can't be deceived,it is only your friend that board the train from Enugu to Port Harcourt
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by dealslip(f): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
good to know that it is possible for trains to work in Nigeria, who ever wins must go one step further by duplicating such in all the Nigerian states, let us also as individuals desist from corruption and the vandalisation of government property. We have really suffered in this country, let us contribute towards its success story just as we all contributed to its failure stories. As a ticket officer in such railway corps dont short change the governments revenue by giving tickets out to our familiy and friends because we have the opportunity too. GOD bless Nigeria forever, we will get there someday but only with our collective effort and contribution.
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by OKKO(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2015
With the Kano to PH train service running on the other thread, I am now vindicated. Folks here saying pix is from London just because they hate on man.
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
talktimi:
No gala paper on the floor or lacasera bottle ? This picture was take in London lie lie op

Its gej train in Enugu.
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by Demmocrats(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by sammyj: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2015
After the 15th hour. You must be joking or one of the wailing wailers !!!! cheesy grin
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by ekpesa(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2015
This was the reason I loved transformation, all we were hearing and seeing then were development strides, but in this change government all we hear is corruption accusation and selfies.
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by OKKO(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Amechi has confirmed that though this tread is not a scam like APC sympathizers claim. Seun and Mods deliberately denied it from making front page.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by adjoviomole(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
I was suprised too, I saw one on lagos rails, n frm wot I saw I am sure it was fully air conditoned...........
Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by TimeManager(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Silly OP blaming his gullibility on APC, soon you 'd claim APC told you the world is rectangular.

No lie only truth!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation by LordAdam: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
@OP, blaming APC makes you worse that the APC supporters. Because it means if someone told you to put your hands inside a blue flame, but told you it does not burn, you would do so without finding out for yourself if the person is right.

All of you that regret voting for PMB should stop the regret. Live with your decision.

Because if PMB starts performing tomorrow, you guys would switch camps immediately. You guys are the problem with Nigeria. Irresponsible adults behaving like kids.

-Lord

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The People's General- Buhari. Part 1 / Jega And Apc's Plot UNCOVERED! / How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.