Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Own Your Business Website For Just 12k - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Own Your Business Website For Just 12k (3455 Views)

Laptop Power Bank In Nigeria For Sale @ 12k / OWELL Laptop Power Bank With 20,000mah With Universal Charger For Sale @ 12k / Get A Standard Business Website For Only 25,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Do you need website for your business? Have you been ask of your business website by ur customers/client and couldn't provide? If u have'nt been ask then u will soon been if ur business intend to grow. I'm offering a complete permium website up to 5 domain email addresses, e.g info@domainname.com , for just 12k. U can reach me on 08141115631
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
10 REASON WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEED A WEBSITE

Reason #1 – More customers
More than 2.4 billion people use the internet every day, and some 90% of those have purchased something, or contacted a company, online in the last 12 months. So by not having a website, you will be missing out on a big piece of the pie.

Reason #2 – Business value
Have you tried getting a business loan recently? It’s not easy, but if you try and the bank manager asks to see your website, you better have a pretty good one. It doesn’t just stop with the bank, the perceived value of your business will be lower in everyone’s eyes – especially your customers.

Reason #3 – Influence
By having a website potentially thousands of people are going to see it. You are able to influence people’s decisions and educate them.

Reason #4 – Time to show off
You know that great feeling you get when people recognize your work? Well, by having a website you can show off what you do and take pride in your work.

Reason #5 – Helps with business goals
That’s right! When it comes to writing the content for your website you are going to revisit things about your business that you haven’t in years. You will most likely reassess your business goals.

Reason #6 – Communication with customers
By having a blog or even just a feed on your website, you can update customers on your newest offers, products, promotions, events, photos, or any other content.

Reason #7 – Marketing
The internet has opened up a whole new world of marketing that didn’t exist before. Your website can attract new business by using a whole host of low cost marketing techniques.

Reason #8 – Customer support
You can greatly reduce the cost of customer support by have a ticketing system, or even just an FAQ on your website. I can think of about 5 companies off the top of my head that streamline your customer service straight from your website.

Reason #9 – Email@mywebsite.com
By having a website you can have your own email address@whateveryouwant.com. It is more professional and easier to remember. I know you love your steveman99286534@gmail.com , but it doesn’t really resonate with customers.

Reason #10 – Instant credibility
Have you ever had difficulty making that sale? Or convincing someone that you are the real deal. By having a well structured website you can foster instant credibility with anyone. You can provide the ultimate proof that you are, in fact, the realest of all deals (couldn’t resist that phrase).

So let us design you a perfect good looking website that runs 24/7 without any supervision or need to lock it up. You can always be there for your customers.
call now 08141115631
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by shayo401(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good day, I'm the one who just send you text message, i will call you soon.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
shayo401:
Good day, I'm the one who just send you text message, i will call you soon.
OK
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Daniel2032:
Do you need website for your business? Have you been ask of your business website by ur customers/client and couldn't provide? If u have'nt been ask then u will soon been if ur business intend to grow. I'm offering a complete permium website up to 5 domain email addresses, e.g info@domainname.com , for just 12k. U can reach me on 08141115631
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Good morning.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Happy people good evening.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Daniel2032:
10 REASON WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEED A WEBSITE

Reason #1 – More customers
More than 2.4 billion people use the internet every day, and some 90% of those have purchased something, or contacted a company, online in the last 12 months. So by not having a website, you will be missing out on a big piece of the pie.

Reason #2 – Business value
Have you tried getting a business loan recently? It’s not easy, but if you try and the bank manager asks to see your website, you better have a pretty good one. It doesn’t just stop with the bank, the perceived value of your business will be lower in everyone’s eyes – especially your customers.

Reason #3 – Influence
By having a website potentially thousands of people are going to see it. You are able to influence people’s decisions and educate them.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by debbydee(f): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
can you do for me an e commerce website? What are the cost implications
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by micton(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Easter Bonanza: Easter Bonanza

Are you a business owner or you want to
Start up a new business, then read the following:

We shall do the following for you

Build a highly and dynamic website for your business and support it
Create a personalized email for you and your staff

Create an online marketing program that will suit your business
Advertise your business in different search Engine online to improve your services. Create a social network for your business
Provide you with phone contact and email address in improve your business.

Design logo and letterhead paper and ID Card (soft copy) for your business

All for N40,000 only
Try us now

NB: if you want register a new company, we can assist you.

For more information please email us: mictonsl@yahoo.com
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Daniel2032:
I wonder why you have chosen to embrace poverty unless you are churning out useless Cms websites.

1 Like

Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2015
I wonder why you have chosen to embrace poverty unless you are churning out useless Cms websites.
I don't know how i have offended u now, i don't know why u decide to say i'm embrasing poverty, any way u have freedom of speach and this is what u decide doing with it, i make a thread of what i offer, and i have every right to offer it for what so ever amount i choose to even if i don't gain much, i design wordpress premium business website, maybe u are a web designer also and jealus of my price who knows? but i have the right to charge what ever amount i wish, we are not in a union.

2 Likes

Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2015
debbydee:
can you do for me an e commerce website? What are the cost implications
give me your email let me email u the cost.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by debbydee(f): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Daniel2032 post=31574204] give me your email let me email u the cost.[/q

send me pm
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
debbydee:
send me pm

Done
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by debbydee(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Daniel2032:

Done

ok but yet to see it
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good evening,
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Monday is one of the special day among all weekly day's, it a foundation day, how u lay it determine how the rest day's is going to be.

Take ur time to Plan well.
happy new week.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by teezpee: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Please give us a sample of your work. Let's explore.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2015
teezpee:
Please give us a sample of your work. Let's explore.

Sorry for late reply, I was on project which keep me away from nairaland, but I'm back now.
You can check out these

www.ketmotoil.com
www.doros247.com
www.b20consulting.com
www.victorogbeandco.com
And www.autusbridge.com
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just want to inform you guys that the offer of 12k will end april end, after april it will return to normal price 28k.

1 Like

Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Daniel2032:
Just want to inform you guys that the offer of 12k will end april end, after april it will return to normal price 28k.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by seromezy: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Thanks a lot, I'm greatful, you did a great jobfor me, I'm really please with it. I would love to see u when ever I am in lagos.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2015
seromezy:
Thanks a lot, I'm greatful, you did a great jobfor me, I'm really please with it. I would love to see u when ever I am in lagos.

You are welcome sir, your happiness is my proud when I work for you, any issue u want me to solve on it don't hesitate to call me immediately.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2015
Get a dynamic e-commerce website for just 25k.

Those looking to have online store to sell stuff like jumia, konga, e-book store etc, i will build a wordpress Ecommerce site for just 25k.

You will hav Easy interface so you can add new products any time.

You will have three option's to choose from in payment method, Either pay on delivery, pay to bank or pay online with credit cards.

You wil have a custom email address e.g support @ omozar . com

You wil receive email notification when ever someone place order with the buyer info, such as the buyer name, address, phone number, email address, the products been ordered for and quantity.

The buyer will also receive a notification mail comfirming hes/her order.

You will have access to choose if want to give a coupon code, this wil draw down price of product if buyer enters coupon code, u can set amount, it's good to use on promo, u can cancel it when ever u wish to.

U wil also be able to sell downloadable stuff.

With many more feature's
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by f4flakes(f): 12:31pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Daniel2032 post=33852168]Get a dynamic e-commerce website for just 25k.

Those looking to have online store to sell stuff like jumia, konga, e-book store etc, i will build a wordpress Ecommerce site for just 25k.

You will have three option's to choose from in payment method, Either pay on delivery, pay to bank or pay online with credit cards.

You wil receive email notification when ever someone place order with the buyer info, such as the buyer name, address, phone number, email address, the products been ordered for and quantity.

You will have access to choose if want to give a coupon code, this wil draw down price of product if buyer enters coupon code, u can set amount, it's good to use on promo, u can cancel it when ever u wish to.

With many more feature's[/quot

Hi, can I see a sample of an e-commerce site you designed? Thanks
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=f4flakes post=33853741][/quote]

Thanks for the reply, but Sorry i won't just share my client's links without permition, but i'm currently working on a sample, it will be available soon.

I will share it here.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2015
Daniel2032:
Get a dynamic e-commerce website for just 25k.

With many more feature's

It include facebook page and twitter account free.
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by iscbaba: 7:20pm On May 20, 2015
Do you wanna b ur own boss Do you wanna sack your boss Are you unemployed Do you earn less than #100,000 per month? Cheapxmx and egoldsms present Free web design Free Hosting Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital Free proposals All these for LESS than #21,000 call: 08158301503 bbm: 52d0246f
Re: Own Your Business Website For Just 12k by Daniel2032(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2015
Daniel2032:
Happy people good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mastercard For Online Payments. / Make Cool Cash Exporting Garcinia Kola And Bitter Kola / Wholesale Men’s Fashion Clothes Polo Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.