Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website (1824 Views)

What Do You Guys Think Of The New Look Of My Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Can someone please get in touch with the management of Innoson Group and ask them to urgently redesign their website? What they have on the web right now is an eyesore and embarrassment considering the size of the company.
I even tried sending them an email and it couldn't deliver.
Here is the website: www.innosongroup.com
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
deloon:
Can someone please get in touch with the management of Innoson Group and ask them to urgently redesign their website? What they have on the web right now is an eyesore and embarrassment considering the size of the company.
I even tried sending them an email and it couldn't deliver.
Here is the website: www.innosongroup.com

Their webpage designers need to be flogged 300 strokes of koboko everyday for 1 year.

Even the labels they labelled the vehicles get comma and the webpage designer will claim he's a designer and has gone to school.

Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by Vicben(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai! meself can do a better job
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
I had wanted to show some friends that we had a car manufacturing company in Nigeria and that's how I ended up embarrassing myself.
The company doesn't understand that their website is a means for people all over the globe to determine their competency. If they can't properly handle their website, how can one trust them with their cars and providing support?
Their email is not even functional.
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by ubiquitousade(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
lomomike:

Their webpage designers need to be flogged 300 strokes of koboko everyday for 1 year.

Even the labels they labelled the vehicles get comma and the webpage designer will claim he's a designer and has gone to school.

Not the designer alone but the whole ICT department if they have any.

The site is an eye sore, a layman with little ICT knowledge will do better than that.

Guess they are yet to grab the importance of the site to their business.
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
3 things:

1. They don't have an ICT department.

2. The website designer/developer must be related to the MD or goes to church with the MD.

3. An average Nigerian organisation does not see the essence of a website for their business; hence consider it waste of money or like a client said to me: "we are just helping you to make some money".
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmm na wao, they really need a professional web developer to work on that website
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2015
It pains me when I imagine some other car manufacturing companies and individuals checking up on the new car manufacturer in Nigeria and being lead to this site. It makes the country look like a joke.
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2015
The website looks fine to me.
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
JN1:

With the typographic errors and wrongly constructed labels?
With the poor layout and unprofessional colour riot scheme?
With all the pseudo reply form which isn't "submittable"?
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
JN1:
That says a lot...
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
lomomike:

With the typographic errors and wrongly constructed labels?
With the poor layout and unprofessional colour riot scheme?
With all the pseudo reply form which isn't "submittable"?

The Only Typo error I saw there is punctuation failure; not so bad.
Three colours is not bad, the other colours you saw are that of image. The colors inside the pages may be intentionally differentiated because most of these divisions are independent and so do not want to create confusion.
How do you know that the reply forms are not submittable? I think they are but there is no 'sent confirmation' for that. It takes less than 30 minutes to create one with Javascript.

I am not the owner of this project or related to the person but the castigation is awful. Sounds prejudice to me (my opinion).
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by dlux: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Visit nigeria's ICT blog & magazine to read articles, contribute & post articles. Linux, Mac orWindows users are welcomed. Its for tech minds www.gtbensmag.com
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 4:46am On Mar 01, 2015
JN1:

The Only Typo error I saw there is punctuation failure; not so bad.
Three colours is not bad, the other colours you saw are that of image. The colors inside the pages may be intentionally differentiated because most of these divisions are independent and so do not want to create confusion.
How do you know that the reply forms are not submittable? I think they are but there is no 'sent confirmation' for that. It takes less than 30 minutes to create one with Javascript.

I am not the owner of this project or related to the person but the castigation is awful. Sounds prejudice to me (my opinion).
There are typo or rather spelling errors all over. Even in the snapshot someone posted earlier, you can find spelling and grammatical errors.
For a company that manufactures cars there are certain things one would expect to see on their site. For instance there should be a list of all their cars with detailed specifications and prices. And also good pictures of the interior and exterior of the cars taken from various angles.
I can't make out time to list out all the issues with the site but it is clearly wrong on so many levels.
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2015
deloon:

There are typo or rather spelling errors all over. Even in the snapshot someone posted earlier, you can find spelling and grammatical errors.
For a company that manufactures cars there are certain things one would expect to see on their site. For instance there should be a list of all their cars with detailed specifications and prices. And also good pictures of the interior and exterior of the cars taken from various angles.
I can't make out time to list out all the issues with the site but it is clearly wrong on so many levels.

The website may not be the best for now, it looks like work in progress so coming to this public to criticize it is so unprofessional.
I am defending the work not because it is quality but because it is wrong to do so in this public, we are supposed to be looking out for one another, why not look for a way to contacting the designer(s) privately.
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2015
JN1:

The website may not be the best for now, it looks like work in progress so coming to this public to criticize it is so unprofessional.
I am defending the work not because it is quality but because it is wrong to do so in this public, we are supposed to be looking out for one another, why not look for a way to contacting the designer(s) privately.
Dude, did you not read my first post? Their email isn't working; which is one of the issues with the site. The designers also didn't put their URL in the footer(possibly because they don't have one).
Don't tell me it's a work in progress because I also checked it last year and there has been no changes lately.
And what kind of professionalism are you talking about? The person who built that site is not close to being a professional and note I am not a professional web designer/developer either. I'm just looking out for my country's image coz that site as it is now, is an embarrassment.
You can be a professional and contact the company or whoever. That site needs to be rebuilt. That's all I care about.
And keep your sentimental bs to yourself. This is not the first website critic thread on NL. Even better looking and functional websites have been criticized here.
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2016
The site is better now. smiley
Re: Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website by deloon(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2016
Not again embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Am Celebrating My 4 Month Old Blog With 2 Million Page Views / USA Adsense Requesting For Tax Verification? Get It Verified! / Facebook Page Of 136k Followers For Sale -- Contact 08165610603

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.