Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day (1667 Views)

Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? / Can You Solve This Puzzle About Places In Lagos? / Can You Crack This Quiz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by Akin1212(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Only about 20% of Nigerians are geniuses, I'm obliged to believe every nairalander is part of the. 20%. Well this is a chance to prove me right or wrong
Incase you get the answer correctly and have stumbled across the quiz before please indicate.

But this is a real chance to test your CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY.

The quiz goes thus

'Mr ryan went to the market with his dog, he rode on a horse to the market, yet walked. The horse name is victory and the dog was from south africa. What is the name of the dog that went to the market?'
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by Creamish(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akin1212:
Only about 20% of Nigerians are geniuses, I'm obliged to believe every nairalander is part of the. 20%. Well this is a chance to prove me right or wrong
Incase you get the answer correctly and have stumbled across the quiz before please indicate.

The quiz goes thus

'Mr ryan went to the market with his dog, he rode on a horse to the market, yet walked. The horse name is victory and the dog was from south africa. What is the name of the dog that went to the market?'

Name is Yet....?

...no iv not seen/heard of the puzzle b4..
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by ginawest(f): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
d name of his dog z yet
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by html14java(f): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
ginawest:
d name of his dog z yet
Creamish:

Name is Yet....?
...no iv not seen/heard of the puzzle b4..
Akin1212:
The quiz goes thus

This is the cheapest puzzle av seen on nl...pls get difficult puzzles
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by Akin1212(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
html14java:

it becomes easy when someone answers it, elsewhere people didnt get the answer so dont be fast to type EASY
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by Akin1212(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
html14java:

think you are smart, then answer this
WHAT GROWS UP WHILE IT GROWS DOWN
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by Akin1212(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in the lift including me.
When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3 people get in.
The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out 6 people get in.
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive?
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by html14java(f): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Akin1212:
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive?
of course u were among those that exited at the second stop.
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by akinsadeez(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
html14java:

If he got out at d second stop then how did he know the number of people that got on and off at the third stop?
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by Akin1212(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
html14java:
Wrong
Re: Can You Solve This ? Quiz Of The Day by thelastgenius: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Akin1212:
. ??

(1) (Reply)

Water Melon Challenge / Monochrome Illusion: Are Zebras White With Black Stripes Or Vice Versa? (photos) / Can You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.