Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

This Females/males Tactic Still Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Females/males Tactic Still Works (520 Views)

Are You Social And A Good Informant! Females And Males. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Females/males Tactic Still Works by windowxp5(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
The male to female customer/client tactics and vice-versa!!!
From a brand point of view only, NO string attach please.

its a popular trend actually, but many still fail to realize how this works like charm.
Taking myself for example, "mr. always busy"

got a call from airtel office the other day and the lady was like after her introduction "Sir, can you spare me two minutes of your time?" and to be frank with you, i never knew when i said yes, Sure.
Well, good strategy for them because they will only call when I have balance of about N500 and they'll introduce N300 bonus plan worth N600 or when they spot balance above 1k like this morning; and then call to introduce N1k bonus plan worth N2k after activation.

The flair to hear the voice of the opposite sex specially during business talks, negotiation or conviction to oblige is extremely high in today's business world.
Re: This Females/males Tactic Still Works by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
windowxp5:
The male to female customer/client tactics and vice-versa!!!
From a brand point of view only, NO string attach please.

its a popular trend actually, but many still fail to realize how this works like charm.
Taking myself for example, "mr. always busy"

got a call from airtel office the other day and the lady was like after her introduction "Sir, can you spare me two minutes of your time?" and to be frank with you, i never knew when i said yes, Sure.
Well, good strategy for them because they will only call when I have balance of about N500 and they'll introduce N300 bonus plan worth N600 or when they spot balance above 1k like this morning; and then call to introduce N1k bonus plan worth N2k after activation.

The flair to hear the voice of the opposite sex specially during business talks, negotiation or conviction to oblige is extremely high in today's business world.
True that!
I always imagined the female OAP's I listen to on radio are drop dead gorgeous looking Di'Ja ish / Eku Edewor ish.
Then I look their profile up and I'm like undecided
Re: This Females/males Tactic Still Works by delaruh(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
sure it still works well for me ...........

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Causing A Roar In The UK; Wants To Buy Arsenal / Lawyer Needed For Incorporation / Join The Bella Community (connecting Entrepreneurs & Aspiring Entrepreneurs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.