Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter (34976 Views)

Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork / Jude Okoye Shares Super-adorable Photos Of Wife And Baby Daughter / Jude Okoye Shows Off Adorable 5-weeks Old Daughter | Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by satinodotcom: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh my!! She looks soo beautiful.. So Basketmouth's wife Elsie Okpocha shared this lovely photo of her pretty daughter on her Instagram today and I think she is beautiful.... What do you think? wink

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/meet-basketmouths-beautiful-and-super.html

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Testerfuze(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tnk God say she no resemble dat monkey bright....cute little thing kiss

23 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Airforce1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
Tnk God say she no resemble dat monkey bright ....cute little thing kiss

fear God o

She's cute smiley

24 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by madridguy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
superb
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Sarimah(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
see swag shocked

she's very pretty

4 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow...double Wow !

She's super cute !smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Sarimah(f): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
y call someone's child a thing?

16 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by valmunich(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
she's Adorable

4 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
fine girl

1 Like

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by okooloyun1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Better pikin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
But she small for the 5yr, abi na camera?

11 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
Ohhh shut up. can you even create a fly? calling another human a Monkey. Internet giving trolls and useless beings power since 1914.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:

Hey you get bad mouth!
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by okpismart: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Vock(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
she's beautiful, wondering if basket mouth really is the father but out of the black pot does come out the white pap

1 Like

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Working on my wife,..Joining you soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Sharon6(f): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
She's so cute.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT.
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by nekaa(f): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Testerfuze:
she looks like her dad...

17 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by DeeCherry(f): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
she's picturesque *muuuuaaah*
she looks very much like riri
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
she's cute
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
-7 years old
-Basic 1 or 2
-Loves ice cream and chicken
-Goes swimming whenever papa and mama hit dough
-Like Ikechukwu, class captain
-Watches Barny and friends in the afternoon and on weekends
-Enjoys ogbono soup with semo meal whenever daddy travels to Abuja for a show grin
-My mom takes me to Oga Ekene's shop to make my hair
- I enjoy flying emirates because of their love for children.
- Boko Haram are wicked peoples cry
- Buhari would be our president cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by condralbede(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm.....The baby too Don become celebrity This one wai The MOD just rush put am for FP,Watin dey happen nah.do basket mouth and his family has shares in NL now?
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by englishmart(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
a good reason to marry a very cute wife and save the future.... Love is not blind...
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by Muhammadkhan: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
VoteGEJoutNOW!.
KickBOKOHARAMunderestimatersOUTnow!
sendOILmoneyLOOTERSawayNOW!
stopSTEALINGnotCORRUPTIONsupporters now!
voteFORchange!
VoteBABAnow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by simdam500(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Swagger yi po joor kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by bjcuntis(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
she wan take style resemble rihana...look at her vvery well

1 Like

Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by onosprince(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Omo toh pretty grin
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by englishmart(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
she looks younger than her age though
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by simdam500(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is the kid that should have been taken to the kiddies shop....

Not that wizard kid undecided
Re: Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cool picture.
[size=15pt]In other news,join hands and provide support in kicking this clueless administration out of the clwas of leadership.
Vote for change,
Sai Buhari.
[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.