Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force (2976 Views)

Report Your Stolen Vehicles For Free & Check Status Of The Car Before You Pay / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force by Guyman02: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
In a major operation in response to series of reports of stolen vehicles from across the country, the Inspector-General of Police Special Taskforce on Heinous Crimes, has busted a notorious criminal gang that specializes in snatching of vehicles at different points across the country. Four suspects linked with these criminal activities have been arrested and fifty-one vehicles of different makes as listed below recovered from them. Members of the public are hereby requested to check through the listed recovered vehicles for possible identification and provide proof of ownership to enable them reclaim same. The recovered vehicles are currently on safe keeping at the IGP Special Task Force on Heinous Crime facilities in Abuja, Kaduna and Onitsha, with contact phone number: 08023309898 (Call Time 9:00am to 3:00pm daily).

Front Page Please, A lot of people have been reporting about their stolen cars here on NL. Call your friends with missing cars to check their chassis numbers.

http://www.npf.gov.ng/information/press-releases/view-news?id=429#.VO8InvnF-aI

Re: List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force by GODSBEAUTY(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Toyotas and Hondas hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Re: List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force by vintino(m): 2:38am On Feb 27, 2015
My own car no dey.. cry cry

Na Beetle 1978 model..

Pls make dem find dat 1 too
Re: List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force by reaky(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2015
don't be surprised of the huge amount to be paid
if you find yours dir

police is your friend
Re: List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force by obo389(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2015
sad cry
am still looking for mine.was snatched at gun point on the 23rd DEC,2014 at abt 9:30pm on my way from work in Warri.
Toyota Camry (2003) model.
Engine no: 2AZ1121072
Chasis No: JTDBE32K130215367.
REG No: AAA706CU.
because of this incident,I know all the police station in Warri while filing my report then.
pls any valid info of the vehicle would be appreciated.
thank you.
Re: List Of 51 Suspected Stolen Vehicles Recovered By IGP Special Task Force by showreals(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Wow

(1) (Reply)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Tokunbo 2008 Peugeot 407 Sport Coupe.......call / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Reg. Honda Babyboy For Sale @ 500k / ** Superb Used 2008 Range Rover Sport HSE**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.