Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Can Anyone Help Me Please!? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Anyone Help Me Please!? (1102 Views)

Can Anyone Help By Giving Me Food Diary To Eat Monday To Sunday / Plz Can Anyone Help Me With A Fat Reducing Timetable / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Procedures Of Preparing Spring Roll? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me Please!? by BlueFlake: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2006
To all the Nigerians, whom actually live in Nigeria!

Could you tell me some prices of several food and drinks?

- rice? (please, specify weight)
- sugar? (please specify weight)
- drinking water? (please specify volume)

and more one question, that has nothing related with food!,

- what the price of all types of petrol/diesel?

I'll spend some time in Nigeria for vacations, and wonder if someone could help me!

Thank you and Regards,
Jose Couto
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Please!? by VICTOFX(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
rice costs #6500 per bag=80kg

sugar is #3000 uper bag

and for petroliums, petrol is #75per litter,
dicel is #110 per litter. so you can take note of these for now. but if i may ask, where are you coming from to nigeria? and where do you intend staying when you getto nigeria?
am vic, you just feel free to contact me when you get to nigeria trough ueng2k7@yyahoo.com.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Please!? by Afribiz(f): 11:44am On May 09, 2008
@victofx, you dey find husband? abi na manfriend? Abeg take am easy o! You don tell am de guy finish say you dey interested, wetin again im go take you do? Cheape.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Is Responsible For This / Price Of Rice / Starting A Food Stuffs Wholesale Business: Prices Of Wholesale Food Items.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.