Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Weekend!Hookup And Mate On Nairaland:whatsapp And Bbm! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Weekend!Hookup And Mate On Nairaland:whatsapp And Bbm! (1092 Views)

I Need A Girl That Stays In Shagamu For Hookup And Sex / Lonely Girls On Whatsapp And Bbm Lets Meet / Nairaland Whatsapp Meet Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend!Hookup And Mate On Nairaland:whatsapp And Bbm! by sulexcraig(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hi dear nairalanders here is a thread for hook up and mating on nairaland.
You can drop your number too hookup on either Whatsapp or BBM so you guys can kindly drop your number and any female nairalander that get interest in you should add you up by droping your her number too you or adding you up!
Note:please no insult or critics assault is allowed and for the males nairalander you can give a full details of yourself and equivalent to the Females.
so kindly let us keep the ball rolling....
I remain sulexcraig.....Olaonipekun

For any interest chat
Whatsapp 07039148882
I reside at lagos egbeda and temporary also at Sango
Re: Weekend!Hookup And Mate On Nairaland:whatsapp And Bbm! by miikel4aver: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2015
I'm fola,if u wanna hook up with guy for love, fun and sex in lagos. Call me or what's me on 070820852820 or ping me on bbm 2957020D.
Re: Weekend!Hookup And Mate On Nairaland:whatsapp And Bbm! by slide01: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Weekend!Hookup And Mate On Nairaland:whatsapp And Bbm! by newsyarena: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2015
I think there are also some important things you have to learn how to do in your flirchi account. And we have listed out some common challenges you might face and how to solve them. Click here for more details: http://www.newsyarena.com/flirchi-registration-flirchi-app-download-flirchi-login-flirchi-sign/

(1) (Reply)

No Female Virgin On Nairaland Is Up To 28 Years Old! / Strictly Hookup(sex4cash) / A Beautiful Mind Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.