Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... (47159 Views)

See The Blunder Made By Macmillan In Their Primary 3 English Textbook / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Hollyb(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Wow gone are the days.......... The Drummer boy, Eze goes to school. Tales my Grandmother told me and so on
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by daramz1(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2015
Want you to finish it....
pelij18:
what happened to the next line?
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by bukobs(f): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2015
UNIT ONE

ALI AND THE ANGEL'S HOUSE

1. A long time ago in a country far away from Nigeria there lived a man whose name was Ali ....

The much I can remember abi na only me read am (-_-)?
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by justboiz: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Why is everyone not mentioning "The ..... of Jimmy Johnson".... that dash to be filled, I don forget whether na tales or trials
That dude with his RayBan Abacha shades.
The guy na mega-yahoo boi now...f'in rich
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Ewuro4: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2015
homerevival:
Mr. Giwa is a shop keeper.........

.. He has a shop in Lawal's village, he has a lot of things to sell. He sells rice, beans,blah blah, he also sells books, blah blah..

NOCE abi na NOEC , good old days smiley

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
"Mr Ajayi or is it Mr Giwa? is a trader, he own a store in David's village
"He sells..."lol!

#evokingMemories

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nazcoj(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
i belong to the 'Day by Day' era
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Shekemba(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2015
what of:
The incorruptible judge
Medicine for Love: Mr Ekpeyong
The Boy slave: Al Atiku
Passport of Mallam Iliya
Koku Baboni
My Father's Daughter: Mabel Segun
The Drummer Boy
Bello ati Bintu
Taiwo and Kehinde
Mr Bako
Alawiye: Abebi ati Obe; Aworawo
Ogboju Ode nini Igbo Irunmale: D.O. Fagunwa's series
Agbalowomeri
Kekere Ekun
Je nl'ogba temi
......I miss those days.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by rOsy247(f): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin cheesy I can't stop laughing.
fabulous660:
It is with great pleasure that I wish to announce to all those people who completed their primary school education in Nigeria and not in France that there have been some improvement in the primary school sector....

But if you were born in the indomie generation maybe this will not make any sense to you.

*Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy?
*Simbi is now a mother with two children.
*Chike is no longer the river boy but he is now a Marine Engineer.
*Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has
moved to Canada. *Agbo is happily married too and has left the town of Lagoon for London. *Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate.
*Even Mr Salami is no longer a farmer but a
politician.
*Remember Ralia the sugar girl? she now owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.
*Ade our naughty little brother is now a doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.

Wow!!! what a great medium to recall those days of "Macmillian English." We all had them off hand. Spirit of primary school days, but if u don't know all dis den u are part of indomie generation...
Source: self
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by remsonik(f): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Moradeeke:
I doubt if there is any town called Lagoon in Oyo State and even in Nigeria.
Yes there is......the town is called lagun located between Ibadan and Iwo. Closer to Iwo, osun state
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Bog12: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
bukobs:
UNIT ONE

ALI AND THE ANGEL'S HOUSE

1. A long time ago in a country far away from Nigeria there lived a man whose name was Ali ....

The much I can remember abi na only me read am (-_-)?

yea i feel u ...remember TEA WITHOUT SUGAR

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Jasperwhizz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
fabulous660:
It is with great pleasure that I wish to announce to all those people who completed their primary school education in Nigeria and not in France that there have been some improvement in the primary school sector....

But if you were born in the indomie generation maybe this will not make any sense to you.

*Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy?
*Simbi is now a mother with two children.
*Chike is no longer the river boy but he is now a Marine Engineer.
*Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has
moved to Canada. *Agbo is happily married too and has left the town of Lagoon for London. *Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate.
*Even Mr Salami is no longer a farmer but a
politician.
*Remember Ralia the sugar girl? she now owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.
*Ade our naughty little brother is now a doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.

Wow!!! what a great medium to recall those days of "Macmillian English." We all had them off hand. Spirit of primary school days, but if u don't know all dis den u are part of indomie generation...
Source: self
great
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ibiali(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
u look at kids/children nowadays and all u do is shake ur head............they don't go to school anymore......wat a shame!!! sad cry
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Tats(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Best post of the year! smiley
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by azpekuliar: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
ejikeme:
we did had fun then. life was so innocent then.

Really? shocked
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Moradeeke(f): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:

Yes there is......the town is called lagun located between Ibadan and Iwo. Closer to Iwo, osun state

Yes,I know dr is a town called Lagun but not Lagoon as some people here are saying. I do c dis town wheneva am travelling. And memories of reading dt book always creep in, wheneva I sight d sign-post of dt town.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by remsonik(f): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Moradeeke:

Yes,I know dr is a town called Lagun but not Lagoon as some people here are saying. I do c dis town wheneva am travelling to my home town-Iwo. And memories of reading dt book always creep in, wheneva I sight d sign-post of dt town.
yea you are correct
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Moradeeke(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:

yea you are correct
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by rossyc(f): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
wow, good old days....
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by remsonik(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Moradeeke:

Are u frm Lagun or Iwo?
I schooled in Iwo
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by ejikeme(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
azpekuliar:

Really? shocked

yes.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by almaliki: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:

I schooled in Iwo

serious.....me i did some little schooling @ Iwo as well........*Aipate Baptist Primary sch*.......dunno if dat sch still exists.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by jimmy101231(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
stecman:
i so much love ralia the sugar gurl. ralia! ralia! where are you amoda called....
Ralia was lose in the bush with the witch woman na that side scare me pass
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by atasteve: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2015
waho!!! You brought back good memories.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by remsonik(f): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote[b][/b] author=almaliki post=31151408]

serious.....me i did some little schooling @ Iwo as well........*Aipate Baptist Primary sch*.......dunno if dat sch still exists.[/quote]
University was the only thing I did in Iwo. Aipate church still exists same as school
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Reminiscing undecided
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by solobrain(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
this cracked me up real hard.
Nice one op.
It's been a while I read most of these books.
Re: Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria... by MissKudoswrite(f): 9:35am On Jan 29
😂😂😂
They are now grown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity / Induction Of IMSU Theater Art Freshers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.