Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? (1198 Views)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? by Pweetyradiance(f): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
I love it natural.....ladies I want to know if u can rock the hairstyles in the pics below without shame in this ( permit me to use the word) weavons age of ours. I have seen ladies go extra miles to get money for expensive wigs so they can feel among and I can't help but ask myself if it's really necessary no doubt looking good is good business but must you steal, sleep around with many men just to afford enough money to look good? for me it's a capital NO, you don't have to compete with anyone, be you, the only person you have got to compete with is yourself. Appreciate yourself just the way you are, you will get to realise how beautiful you are when you start being natural. If that young guy or young man doesn't love or appreciate you when you are natural then it's obvious what he loves is your make up and your expensive wigs not you.
love you all my beautiful ladies.

etisalat no dey help matter

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? by Dyt(f): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where u wan carry am go?
Oshogbo?
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? by Pweetyradiance(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
Where u wan carry am go?
Oshogbo?
hahahahaha anywhere na..... where we dey carry brazilian hair go?
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? by Dyt(f): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
hahahahaha anywhere na..... where we dey carry brazilian hair go?

I prefer this
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? by marieolae(f): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
It looks good on you, no doubt
Personally, it's not my thing.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyles? by lepasharon(f): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
My hair is natural..I just dont feel like showing it

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion ??? Must See Pics ! / Thriller! See The Trending Lipsticks And Their Makers / How To Make Money From Hair And Wigmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.