Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Dear Barcanista ............. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Barcanista ............. (2617 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Barcanista ............. by ochejoseph(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
‎Dear Barcanista, 

I have chosen to write you publicly not because of the Insults and blackmail you have received from your former comrades but because I believe you have taken the right. Decision! 

Personally I have been at the receiving end of your outburst on many occasions while you held sway at the opposition's camp and I took all in good faith, we in the PDP do believe in constructive engagements with all Nigerians no matter your religion, Opinion or political Party, that's why  I never missed the birthdays of Friends Like Obiagelli and Berem despite the Fact that we represent different camps on NL.

I must commend the maturity and the real sense of responsibility with which you have managed all the insults and uncharitable words thrown at you,especially from those closest to you.
This uncommon show of maturity in the face of needless and unprovoked attack should not in anyway dampen your spirit passion and commitment to the development of our great country.
 Such unfortunate behaviour only confirms what Nigerians already know " that APC both on and off Line are bad loosers "

Their refusal to accept and respect your decision   to exercise your constitutional right of the FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION  shows that there is nothing progressive about them .

On behalf of all peace loving Nigerians particularly those on Nairaland we welcome you to Team 
TRANSFORMATION! 

May God Continue to increase you in wisdom and Grace

Best Wishes

Oche Joseph Otorkpa

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Bloodydemon: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Barcanista is a legend no moniker has ever been so popular like this since the origin of nairaland

Kudos to mr Bacarnista and his Useless club

In conclusion

Barcanista is good
We value you bro
Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

12 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bloodydemon:
Barcanista is a legend no moniker has ever been so popular like this since the origin of nairaland

Kudos to mr Bacarnista and his Useless club

In conclusion

Barcanista is good
We value you bro
Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
lol @useless club.... U no see arsenal?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Bloodydemon: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
lol @useless club.... U no see arsenal?

Arsenal na regular customers

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bloodydemon:

mumu club, when dem no go buy players with better name.
Debuchy, giroud, ospina, carzola, oxlade, coquelin, zalelem, Wojciech Szczęsny, koscielny etc
Which kind name be all these ones undecided

Up barca jooor, barca for life.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dear OcheJoseph,
I appreciate you for finding me worthy to warrant your open letter. I have to confess that with the love and support I've got from members of the umbrella family coupled with the attacks from members of the "broom" family, my decision to decamp is being vindicated. Politics is not about bitterness, its about patriotism and understanding even when on different ideologies. I don't take any personal attack as anything. My commitment to key into the transformation project of Mr President is topmost, I won't join issues with anyone. When they get tired of insults and are ready to talk politics, I will be glad to engage them.

Thank you once again and thanks to all PDP fans and members. I believe more and morw people will change camp as we show them the real change.

Sai Jonathan
President 2010-2019

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bloodydemon:

I wonder how Arsenal fans de feel now. Lol.....

Barca remains the imperial tormentor of english teams.
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Energito: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Dear OcheJoseph,
I appreciate you for finding me worthy to warrant your open letter. I have to confess that with the love and support I've got from members of the umbrella family coupled with the attacks from members of the "broom" family, my decision to decamp is being vindicated. Politics is not about bitterness, its about patriotism and understanding even when on different ideologies. I don't take any personal attack as anything. My commitment to key into the transformation project of Mr President is topmost, I won't join issues with anyone. When they get tired of insults and are ready to talk politics, I will be glad to engage them.

Thank you once again and thanks to all PDP fans and members. I believe more and morw people will change camp as we show them the real change.

Sai Jonathan
President 2010-2019
which love are you talking about,you and i were friends untill you join apc and start insulting igbos.personally for me i hate you with passion i advice you go back to apc.

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by dein77(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm really happy to be around this section when all these beautiful things are happening.

Was it a coincidence? I doubt. Barcanista tacitly announced his famous return to the umbrella family just a few days after we started talking. He's one enigmatic fellow; someone who knows his onions, and will be a great plus to whichever divide he supports.

His decamp from the broom waving camp came as a shock both rude and brutal; his departure uundeniably inimical to the power, success and influence of the broom wavers. Most of his former broom waving colleagues are yet to come to terms with his departure, and with every javelin of insults they prove his decision right, and with every attacks they further strengthen his decision and courage.

I knew the attacks would come, but I never knew Barcanista have such a thick skin to bear them and still show deep maturity. His words presents extreme tolerance and brotherly love; his language bespeaks gentleness and firmness.

Politics is a game. We must not take it beyond that. We all desire a better Nigeria, and we must not go about it the same way. We must make room for defections as this.

At the end, we all be brethren.

And our nation shall be a nation to be reckoned with......

Less I forget, GEJ till 2019.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by parkhurst: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
...........Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government....?

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by ozoigbondu: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
All PDP transformaton agents should kindly give a standing ovation to his young man known as barcanista for finally seeing the light,ditching that violent intoerant backstabbing party called APC,and most importantly causing great tears anguish sadness weeping and pain in the camp of APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by danot1030: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Dear OcheJoseph,

Sai Jonathan
President 2010-2019
you can as well shamelessly say "SAI JONATHAN = SAI CORRUPTION".
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bros all these for one person? grin
Thank You
dein77:
I'm really happy to be around this section when all these beautiful things are happening.

Was it a coincidence? I doubt. Barcanista tacitly announced his famous return to the umbrella family just a few days after we started talking. He's one enigmatic fellow; someone who knows his onions, and will be a great plus to whichever divide he supports.

His decamp from the broom waving camp came as a shock both rude and brutal; his departure uundeniably inimical to the power, success and influence of the broom wavers. Most of his former broom waving colleagues are yet to come to terms with his departure, and with every javelin of insults they prove his decision right, and with every attacks they further strengthen his decision and courage.

I knew the attacks would come, but I never knew Barcanista have such a thick skin to bear them and still show deep maturity. His words presents extreme tolerance and brotherly love; his language bespeaks gentleness and firmness.

Politics is a game. We must not take it beyond that. We all desire a better Nigeria, and we must not go about it the same way. We must make room for defections as this.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by dein77(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All PDP transformaton agents should kindly give a standing ovation to his young man known as barcanista for finally seeing the light,ditching that violent intoerant backstabbing party called APC,and most importantly causing great tears anguish sadness weeping and pain in the camp of APC

Bro, I haven't hitherto seen the pain and frustration occasioned by one man's defection on his former folks.

They deny it's painful, and yet find themselves uncontrollably stalking the young man.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Energito:
which love are you talking about,you and i were friends untill you join apc and start insulting igbos.personally for me i hate you with passion i advice you go back to apc.
Well, sometimes we say things we don't mean probably out of anger or based on reaction. That I make stupid/racial statements in the past is no justification for your sheer hate on me. I regret every racial words made knowingly and unknowingly, and sincerely ask that you forgive. Personally, I'm never driven by hate for anyone nor tribe, but I can't absolve myself of making foolish statements. I'm sorry...

We can be brothers....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by ozoigbondu: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
danot1030:
you can as well shamelessly say "SAI JONATHAN = SAI CORRUPTION".

2 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by NDPVF(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Energito:
Calm down bro.you need to visit the Ethnic/Tribal section,check on the thread,"Ijaw Youths Apologize to Igbos",and read what Barcanista wrote in that thread,and you may be forced to drop tears like i do.
He has now known the truth.
For record purpose,am from Iwuochang,Ibeno L.G.A,Akwa Ibom state.
We Niger Deltans has been told lies many decades ago by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba media.
We av' been told lies so as to hate Igbos and thereby giving them oppurtunity to exploit us.
Come to ExxonMobil that sits right in my father land,Yorubas are everywhere milking us.But the now,the hate and anger in my community is high,and am sure same is going on in all our region,and very soon,i don't know what will happen.
I therefore apologize on his behalf,forgive.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by ochejoseph(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
dein77:

Wow !!!
you have spoken very well

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
NDPVF:
Calm down bro.you need to visit the Ethnic/Tribal section,check on the thread,"Ijaw Youths Apologize to Igbos",and read what Barcanista wrote in that thread,and you may be forced to drop tears like i do.
We Niger Deltans has been told lies many decades ago by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba media.
We av' been told lies so as to hate Igbos and thereby giving them oppurtunity to exploit us.
Come to ExxonMobil that sits right in my father land,Yorubas are everywhere milking us.But the now,the hate and anger in my community is high,and am sure same is going on in all our region,and very soon,i don't know what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Energito: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
NDPVF:
no problem i have forgiven him.
Gej till 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Energito: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Well, sometimes we say things we don't mean probably out of anger or based on reaction. That I make stupid/racial statements in the past is no justification for your sheer hate on me. I regret every racial words made knowingly and unknowingly, and sincerely ask that you forgive. Personally, I'm never driven by hate for anyone nor tribe, but I can't absolve myself of making foolish statements. I'm sorry...

We can be brothers....
you're welcome.one love

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by princemillla(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yeyestical......

Its just so unreasonable how some people trade insult on Niranland. Sometime I wonder if admin cannot take proper correction to that.

For all those political party supporters, you main objective is to portray a once act to woe your fellow not coming up here to insult you fellow : some who might be ur helper, or one who u may av to respect the most in Future. I beg let's desist from abusive words. We are one. If u dissagree with A, try n compose ur self and respond with maturity not hurling insult in public..... GOD bless all Niranlanders. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Dear OcheJoseph,

Sai Jonathan
President 2010-2019

You are truly a man's man

5 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by aresa: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg feel right at home under the worthless, corrupt and incompetent umbrella....... We are more than happy that you found your level at last....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Energito:
you're welcome.one love
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

You are truly a man's man
Ladies man you mean? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by zimoni(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice one there from Mr Oche Joseph.

Jonathan Till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by egift(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by queencalipso(f): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mr barcannista I don't knw if I should be happy or not, even though my pvc is for GEJ I just hope lipsrsealed u sincerely and honestly thought this over b4 mkinh ur decision. Let me stop here b4 apc warriors start will start hauling insults on me. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by StOla: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Barcanista, how much did Jim Nwobodo stole that Buhari jailed him?
If Nwobodo had remained in jail for the 21yrs sentence he got in 1984, he wouldn't have been a free man, talkless a Minister of Sports in 1996/1997 when he allegedly stole the generator at the National Stadium Surulere.

Why would Buhari try to fight corruption by attempting to kidnap the stealing Umaru dikko from UK, to come answer for the corruption charges made against him?

Why did Jonathan through the Minister of Petroleum appoint Steve Oronsaye as a board member of NNPC, when same Steve was already a member of the Ribadu subsidy probe committee set up by Jonathan? A committee whose searchlight was majorly beamed at NNPC? We remember Steve put up a show to discredit the report of his own committee at the tender ceremony.

When will Jonathan's expiring regime implement this report or other reports from his numerous instituted committees?

When will minister Abba Moro execute the directive of his boss to refund the N1000 application fees paid for the fatal Immigration Service recruitment? Is the President oblivious of the disregard to his directive, or is the directive mere lip service understood by the minister as mere statement just meant for the press?

When will Oduah be prosecuted? Sunday Afolabi was, same with Tafa Balogun, and Fabian Osuji during the OBJ regime. Adenike Grange and Bode George were prosecuted during Yar Adua regime.

Lastly, you said you were threatened and had been marked down by the agents of this regime, yet you then turn around and suddenly embraced your aggressors?

You must be existing in bondage. I hope you get to live again when this regime is sent packing by May. Your tribulations would not see the summer.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by justhelp(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Dear OcheJoseph,

Sai Jonathan
President 2010-2019
this is what i have for you

It just a pity that some people some where does not want Nigeria to move forward, its a simple fact that Gej happen to be our president by mistake and his destiny, he did not have the leadership skills and attributes to be our President not even the vice president, that is why he could not command respect in his own cabinet, when he talk they will not take him serious or how can you explain the immigration employment scam on GEJ he even as them to return the money they refuse, almost all his minister are corrupt cos they feel his also corrupt no one took him serious, now they are begging Nigeria youth to apply for the same immigration exercise they duped us.

If you are a youth of this great country and you really want to live a meaningful life no one will tell you not to vote GEJ i mean your school of thought must have, if you dont want your unborn child to go through the hardship you are going through no one will tell you to vote out GEJ your instinct must have, if you really know that change is inevitable and it is possible we can achieve it, this is the right time for you to fight for what is just and right.

I did not collect a dime from any political party, but come to think of something, when do you think we the people of Nigeria will benefit from democracy ? our govt teacher told us that when the ruling party has strong opposition they will forced to work or else they will loose next election then they we also become opposition, the new ruling party have no choice than to deliver. they will be exposing their weaknesses and corrupt acts, until these happens the people will never benefit from Democracy.

God really want to answer our prayer and wants to deliver us from PDP that is why He gave us GEJ knowing that he will make the party weaker and allow opposition to gain ground, this wouldn't have possible if we have more intelligent president like OBJ, this is the first time in the history of Nigeria democracy when the ruling party do not election to hold because they will loose with a wide margin, so God Loves us all in this country but some of these youth are blind to see the positive side of this Change, even if APC fail the new opposition party campaign against them then we vote them out again before you know it one of them will fixed our power problem or refineries, we cant just continue like this and pretend as if things are okay.

GEJ has failed, he knows that that is why his is looking for ways to right his wrong at this injury time, but sorry Nigerians minds are made up, they want Change because change is constant.

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Funjosh(m): 2:17am On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder how Arsenal fans de feel now. Lol.....

Barca remains the imperial tormentor of english teams.

But not Chelsea smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rwanda Civil War Started With A Radio Broadcast - NTA/AIT take Note! / PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members / Danjuma, Tinubu, Two Others To Determine Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.