Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4582 Views)

Poll: True or False: A military coup will make Nigeria a better place to live

True: 29% (14 votes)
False: 70% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by homosapien(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2009
what led to the military intervention of 1960 will also lead to another coup starting from the poster of this topic.lol
Re: . by Seun(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2009
Greed?
Re: . by Thadude(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
I the poster did not sort it well before wishing for a coup, rather than wish for a coup which will certainly set us backward, lets wish for the death of Yara-disaster. I learnt his wife Turai is even more powerful than he is and she is a doer! if you romance with her, she will put Nigeria in ur pocket. Even if Yara-dua should die she will keep yaradua on life support machine which she got for her husband on her previous oversea trip. It is because of Turai that dora lost health ministerial position and assumed that of info-tech. When she went to Jos after the crisis, she visited the muslims @ the mosque gave them relief materials and refused to see the injured christians in the hospitals nor give them any relief material.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
Any one wishing for a coup is either too young or dare I say slightly gaga. I was in primary school when Buhari & Idiagbon took over and bore witness to the problems that then ensued as a result. I have also noticed that people like to compare Ghana and Nigeria, for me I'd say that the comparison is unfair especially on Naija's part. I am by no means excusing Nigeria but for crying out loud the country is 30 times the size of Ghana and has in the last 10 - 15 years enjoyed less goodwill from the IC so she's bound to falter a lot more before getting it, let's compare apples and apples. As for Mr Yaradull, the man hasn't a clue and the sooner he gives up this charade the better.
Re: . by Bukittes(f): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
I'm in FULL SUPPORT Jare!! Let the Military come and put an end to this incessant madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Political Parties Align With Apga In Lagos / The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted / History Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.