Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? (879 Views)

The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland. / The Real Meaning Of "Sai Buhari", This Might Just Shock You / PDP Rally In Katsina: Supporters Chanting "Sai Buhari" Instead Of "Sai Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? by winedeal: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wtf.etc??
Re: Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? by christaddicted: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is the MALOxine word for VOTE Buhari...

wtf stands for What The F4vk.

As for "e.t.c", don't tell me you don't know what it stands before I slap you... cheesy
Re: Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? by menix(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Som1 told mii its Sick and Irrelevant(sai) Buhari..
Dont know ow true....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? by winedeal: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
christaddicted:
Is the MALOxine word for VOTE Buhari...

wtf stands for What The F4vk.

As for "e.t.c", don't tell me you don't know what it stands before I slap you... cheesy

Ops..MAloxine? shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? by winedeal: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's only hausa person that can explain better to me what sai stands for.. if wtf stands for "what the f4vk"..dont think it's slogan..thinking it should be an hausa language meaning something good for their apc presidential candidate.full meaning of it. If it's abbreviations?
Re: Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? by CLASSMAN: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Only buhari
Re: Whats The Meaning Of Sai Buhari? by christaddicted: 4:48am On Feb 27, 2015
winedeal:

Ops..MAloxine? shocked shocked

malo

(1) (Reply)

See What Jesus Said About Gov Rochas Okorocha ! / What Will General Buhari Do So “DIFFERENTLY" To Stop Boko Haram? / Change Has Come To Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.