Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Share Your Interhouse Sport Competition Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Interhouse Sport Competition Experience (2019 Views)

20 Years Later, See How They Celebrate Interhouse Sport In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Interhouse Sport Competition Experience by nikkflexible(f): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
I passed by a school this afternoon and discovered they were having their interhouse sport competition...and yes!
it took me down memory lane....
I loved march past amongst other competition cos I would be the queen or princess of my house,dressed and decorated beautifully to the envy of othersgrin ..I would march to meet the chairman under the canopy and hang the tag on his neck, salute him and march back ...kai! e dey sweet me sha

House wey carry first for HIT go con carry last for the main eventgrin
I remember relay race, sack race, egg race, fill-in-the-basket, high jump,long jump etc..and other schools' students coming to run...., glucose would be given to students that faint grin
Good old days

Share your interhouse sport experience

Meanwhile UP GREEN HOUSE!!!
Re: Share Your Interhouse Sport Competition Experience by sammer4life(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
!
Re: Share Your Interhouse Sport Competition Experience by richol(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2015
i remember my first race....primary one...green house which my mom later bought and turned to okai house....in saint monica
the gun was shut i ran....faster than others,my best friend ran too,i ran all the way taking first place....the place we ran was big,they used a purple ribbon as the end point meaning u would have to cross it.i ran to the ribbon, stopped in front of it cos i didnt know i was to cross it...i started calling my bestfriend to come thinking i won already...to my greatest amazement.........na me carry last grin grin

(1) (Reply)

University Of Greenwich, UK, Vietnam Campus Admission Process Is On / Best Nigerian Universities For Specified Courses. / Jamb UTME 2017: The Secret Of Scoring 300 Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.