Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why I Will Commit Suicide. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I Will Commit Suicide. (7473 Views)

Libido / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Please Help A Friend. He Is About To Commit Suicide!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
I messed up: I toyed with my education now I dont know how I'll graduate with the heap of problems I accumulated all these years.

No love: nobody cares about my well being. I live with my parents, still im treated like thrash.

I have lost everything: my life is in disarray, I've lost all I value. recently, the only person that gives me hope told me she wants to break up with me. after probing further I found out that not only is she dating her church member, she has had sex with d guy.

I have a stream of debts: self explanatory.

I want to have peace

peace of mind

I am tired

WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD: Im looking forward to The bashings I will receive, they will serve as motivation.

MY REGRETS: life will go on for all the people who contributed to my death.
I wont get to live the private jet life style I always dreamed of.
I wont have kids
I wont stunt on my haters
I wont get to repay all the people who showed me love at different points of my life.
I wont have sex
I will die young
etc...

but I wud rather be happy and have rest.

brb.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by smileysmiles(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Start from the begining... act 1 scene 1
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Movesz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
I want you to know from the bottom of ma heart that I didn't read your post and don't care a shiit about the topic you created...

All I'm saying is it is bad to kill you self...

Buh if you got to do it then pay someone to do it..

A least someone can feel you absence/pain..when sending your money....

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
STFU! Grow some balls and live!
It takes a lotta courage to live and taking the easy way out is cowardly.
You don't wanna die, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by zyzxx(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
smileysmiles:
Start from the begining... act 1 scene 1
be nice ma'am
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:
STFU! Grow some balls and live!
It takes a lotta courage to live and taking the easy way out is cowardly.
You don't wanna die, believe me.
I do. nd I will.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by LewisO: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
I wanna ask u a question, and i want u to answer me.
What will be your gain after u do that?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by PervRocker: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:
I wanna ask u a question, and i want u to answer me.
What will be your gain after u do that?
rest. nd peace of mind
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
wait!!!!
am not trying to stop you, mind you. just need your help. By march 28 this nation will need your vote to turn things around for good, so endeavor to give back to nigeria.
but lets think of it, what are ur problems that u want to kill urself, who says u can avert the problems facing you. Huddle of life so called the problems facing each an everyone because when you look closer there is a way over or around them.
1. school problem when thre is a mate of urs still struggling to get admission, so if he eventually did an graduate in few years what will that say about you.
2. Girl friend left you, what about a man who discovered on her first and only daughter was not his at the age of 75
3. Debt ..how much exactly are you owing that could be compared with the hospital bill needed to save someones child life.
4. Sitdown, write down your problems and set out with the mission of first thing first am killing you problems befre you kill me.
Take it or leave it. MEN QUIT WHEN THEY USUALLY HAVE THE LAST DOOR LEFT TO BE OPENED.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Enegod(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you really wanted to kill yourself you'd put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.... Not whine and look for sympathy on the internet knowing everyone will autoresponse about how much you have to look forward to and give you an ego boost... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
PervRocker:
I do. nd I will.

You don't wanna die; You wanna be saved.

A bad day is not a bad life. Things WILL get better. Maybe not now, tomorrow or next month but they WILL.

And you'll be a big fat loser to not eventually see how beautiful your life will turn out.
Now, just shut up and stop talking bull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by delishpot: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
PervRocker:
I messed up: I toyed with my education now I dont know how I'll graduate with the heap of problems I accumulated all these years.

No love: nobody cares about my well being. I live with my parents, still im treated like thrash.

I have lost everything: my life is in disarray, I've lost all I value. recently, the only person that gives me hope told me she wants to break up with me. after probing further I found out that not only is she dating her church member, she has had sex with d guy.

I want to have peace

peace of mind

I am tired

WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD: Im looking forward to The bashings I will receive, they will serve as motivation.

MY REGRETS: life will go on for all the people who contributed to my death.
I wont have kids
I wont get to repay all the people who showed me love at different points of my life.
I wont have sex
I will die young
etc...

brb.

OP, abeg, before you kill yourself, you don see tomorrow to make sure say e nor bright and e nor go ever fit bright?
Na depression dey worry you. Tell the devil wey dey make you feel worthless say your power pass am. Na devil dey corner dey tune you so o. Once you kill ya self, him go dance skelewu and hang ya trophy for corner and move unto the next one. Believe me, nor be only you dey do this battle. Tonight openly tell satan Bleep you! And trust in the almighty come what may. It will keep you going.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by LewisO: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
PervRocker:
rest. nd peace of mind
What would have got u frustrated to start telling people on here u wanna do such, i don't think u can.

There's no "Rest" and "Peace" in doing such.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Young03(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai...y ar u in a hurry to kill urself?
Cool down bro,u will stil die.i feel ur pains bt remember dat
THRU EVERY DARK 9T, DER IS A BRIGHT DAY AHEAD. SO STICK TO UR CHEST AND FACE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD. Was in a good mode, so i had to advise u

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by smileysmiles(f): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
zyzxx:
be nice ma'am

I just asked to knw how he got to this point in the first place. How is that mean?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
You are just depressed trust me I have been there before......
many months after and with the right medications u will realise things are not as bad as they look now....

its futile to think that when u do take your life everything will end because u haven't been there before ,it may as well be the beginning of an eternal torment because u just threw into God's face the gift of love and life that he gave you.....

You can start over again and still make something of your self.......
several months down the line u will be glad u are still around ,see a Dr get antidepressants and you won't believe its the same you in a few weeks

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op,u are a F.O.O.L!!

A stewpeed coward infact u are crazy!

I wonder how many will remain on earth if everyone has the same mentality as urz.

Mumu,R.I.P in advance

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
What are you still waiting for
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by zyzxx(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
smileysmiles:

I just asked to knw how he got to this point in the first place. How is that mean?
I guess I mis quoted u in the first place
I'm Sorry for that.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by smileysmiles(f): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
zyzxx:
I guess I mis quoted u in the first place
I'm Sorry for that.

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op,why commit suicide when we shall all die anyway? Your today might be dark but how do you know your tomorrow won't be bright? You'd better buckle up and face your challenges with the hope of a better future!
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by LLVelly: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Op ...are u dead now?
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
pervy pls dont die.......i dont usually do this......but i think its not ur time yet.....just stay alife,when there is life there is hope.....this is just a trying time for you......baby pls stay sad sad
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello
I am sending you lots of love from where I am...please seek help, talk to your parents, tell them how you feel
I have a relative who does not have a uni degree, he is the most intelligent male relative I have

What and who do you owe?
Talk a bit more....some kind hearted people are on here...an eg is @jaybee, ifyalways, etc

Even if means getting people to go meet your relatives to tell them to give you plenty love and support

I wish I could be of more help
Please choose life, and hope, and love....and they will come to you...true story
HUGS

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op,u are a F.O.O.L!!

I wonder how many will remain on earth if everyone has the same mentality as urz.

Mumu,R.I.P in advance

If this is an attempt at tough love, well it failed
This post is insensitive, lacks empathy....is simply unkind

and filled with curses...did the poster steal from you?
Baffled, for days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
pervy pls dont die.......i dont usually do this......but i think its not ur time yet.....just stay alife,when there is life there is hope.....this is just a trying time for you......baby pls stay sad sad

Thank you!!!
Poster, I join this nice @Bootybuttchic to ask you to stay alive, okay?
Listen to her, she sounds nice
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by kpolli(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
PervRocker:

I want to have peace

peace of mind

I am tired

REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT GIVE UP TILL I SUCCEED: life will go on for all the people who contributed to my death.
I wont have kids
I wont have sex
I will die young
etc...

brb.

Well edited, plus one other reason.... To show that your ex that cheated on you that she left the best man in the world...

Plus upon all you listed, I do not see anything that you wrote that I have not gone through... I know where I am now and I thank God I didn't give up

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by roymary: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op- if you kill yourself- I swear i go beat u o ...Where u dey? I go give you my sister- na fine gurl grin

Nobody said life is fair or easy- Keep fighting- That's what we all do. We fight fight and fight.

If npbody cares Nairalanders does. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Boland(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Young man,
There is a reason why everything is tough, it is because you are being forged to be able to conquer bigger challenges.

There are somethings you are doing that is making you weak and unable to face your challenges..

Check yourself well bro, there is something you are doing that is not right, stop it so you can be mentally strong enough to face your problems.

What could make you to wanna commit suicide is depression. There is something that's making you feel depressed which I'm sure is the main cause of your problem..
Figure it out and overcome it... You are destined to be great bro, don't give that up.
Re: Why I Will Commit Suicide. by Boland(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op,u are a F.O.O.L!!

Mumu,R.I.P in advance
You have a problem.. I thought you've gone into extinction..
So this clown is still in this forum?!
Why on earth would you abuse someone in this state?
I'm sure you are one raz being, I expect you to quote me with insult but trust me I won't reply you. *spits*

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 6 2020 In Nigeria / Any Cure For My Impotence ? / There Are No Killer Anti-malaria Drugs In Nigeria - NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.