Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (43822 Views)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. / How To Prevent Brest Cancer. / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Deboxoxo(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmm
I think u should go see the doctor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2016
chiefolododo:
Cut it
. . Please help me, i don't think that i need this kind of advice please

8 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by zeetyzin(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2016
I THINK ure suffering from d medical condition, GYNECOMASTIA otherwise known as man boobs.
its mainly caused by hormonal disorders...maybe ur testosterone level is low.
there are diff ways of treating it.
ill suggest u try weightlifting and other exercises mainly aimed at improving chest mass.
visit ur doctor, u might get a lyposuction(or watever it is called).
dont feel bad bro, i didnt kill myself, u dont have to.
peace

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by tintingz(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Sorry OP, please this is not a spiritual problem like the pic i saw in social media where a pastor said he's possesed by witch.

The problem/cause is called Gynecomastia.

Gynecomastia is triggered by a decrease in the amount of the hormone testosterone compared with estrogen. The cause of this decrease can be conditions that block the effects of or reduce testosterone or a condition that increases your estrogen level. Several things can upset the hormone balance...

You can read more in this link http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gynecomastia/basics/causes/con-20028710

So please don't think of committing any suicide, go see a counsellor or doctor.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Modified : pix of it has been uploaded, its at (page 4)

3 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by zeetyzin(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, but sir have you experienced the same problem am experiencing now and if yes how do you got rid of it.
Thank you sir

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
OP how old are you?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
zeetyzin:

yes i experienced it when i attained puberty.
there where some hard tissues arround both nipples..
but they became soft some years after.
i did some weight lifting to boost my chest muscles which in turn occupied the fatty space.
hit the gym bro, it works
Thank you sir, i will hit the gym starting from today, but mine are big and they are also strong, and its stuck together under the nippless, i have been unable to take my shirt off for so many years now which in turn has made me not to have any girlfriend for so many years now.

3 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
brandnew3:
OP how old are you?
. . Am 21years of age sir, but i will be 22 this year July 13th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
As others have said.

Hit the gym, consider body building it will build your chest muscles and decrease the fat.

Its a hormonal issue, it can be resolved by surgery to remove the breast tissue but that's expensive and can only be done abroad.

Its pretty common so no need to be depressed about it.

In the meantime you can bind your chest if you find it embarrassing. Buy crepe bandage in any pharmacy and simply wrap it around your chest region and use a safety pin.

If you are too embarrassed to go to the gym use the internet and look for exercises for men to build chest muscles. Eat more protein and build up your chest.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
salsera:
As others have said.

Hit the gym, consider body building it will build your chest muscles and decrease the fat.

Its a hormonal issue, it can be resolved by surgery to remove the breast tissue but that's expensive and can only be done abroad.

Its pretty common so no need to be depressed about it.

In the meantime you can bind your chest if you find it embarrassing. Buy crepe bandage in any pharmacy and simply wrap it around your chest region and use a safety pin.

If you are too embarrassed to go to the gym use the internet and look for exercises for men to build chest muscles. Eat more protein and build up your chest.

This is very heapful ma, expecially the binding of the chest, may God Almighty continue to bless you and your family. You really releaved me with this. Thank you

15 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Moved to Health Section!!
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
You have never been to the Doctor's since 2009? And Mom or anyone at home never asked you why you always put on your clothes to the bathroom? I really feel your pain, visit a Doctor ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Am 21years of age sir, but i will be 22 this year July 13th

It might be signs of attaining puberty. Most boys have that lump on the breast thing at age 13 or thereabout.

3 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
modelmike7:
You have never been to the Doctor's since 2009? And Mom or anyone at home never asked you why you always put on your clothes to the bathroom? I really feel your pain, visit a Doctor ASAP.
No sir, i have never been to the doctor since the year 2009 concerning this issue, and at the bolded my mum has asked me so many times when she first noticed, but now its of no concern to her because she its already used to seeing me with clothes to the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Moved to Health Section!!
. . Please sir, help me to push this topic to front page sir
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by zeetyzin(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
I THINK ure suffering from d medical condition GYNECOMASTIA otherwise known as man boobs.
its mainly caused by hormonal disorders...maybe ur testosterone level is low.
there are diff ways of treating it.
ill suggest u try weightlifting and other exercises mainly aimed at improving chest mass.
visit ur doctor, u might get a lyposuction(or watever it is called).
dont fell bad bro, i didnt kill myself, u dont have to.
peace
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
talk to your parents about it. then you go to a doctor together. do not fight this battle alone. no matter how hard it may be please voice out. even Jesus needed simon Peter to help him carry the cross

you need to see a psychologist too. your self-esteem is critically low and can affect your progress in life. no matter how much advice you are given, the final choice is yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Empress2014(f): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy It's will be so fun to have a bf like you, playing with your breast in the bedroom, I can imagine how it's gonna feel like

9 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Fairgodwin(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
My brother, all you need is just a corrective surgery (so to speak) to get them off and PLEASE DON'T let anyone ever come to you to tell you you need deliverance or some sort of miracle.
But sincerely, I suggest you open up to people around you especially your parents - you might just get all the help you want and need.
It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by greatness22(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
.....And Jesus said, "any part of your body that won't take you to heaven, CUT IT OFF"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP it's nothing to contemplate suicide about, see your doctor.

So many men gather b00b, you won't be the first.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by hemartins(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pix or i dont bye it,...in OLX advert voice, END IT
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by allanphash7(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by SirWarlock: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ur moniker tho?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nina4u(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Have u gone to a doctor to see if it is malignant?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by sheunsheun(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
You have a Medical Problem that was never attended to most likely since you were born. There are hormones responsible for breast development in female which men don't have but because of inborn errors, some men could have the breast becoming big like that of women (Gynecomastia).

I feel you Need to see a Doctor except there are other things outside the female breast that you might possess

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case / Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse. / Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.