Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? (3407 Views)

How Many Days Does Credit Loaded With *126*1*pin# On Airtel Use / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / I've Forgotten My Transfer Pin On Glo. How Do I Get It Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Everfrank(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Will the PIN of BBM installed on android phone remain the same even if its uninstalled and reinstalled?
Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Osyxcel(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2015
Yes, it will remain the same.

However, if you change your Android phone, the PIN will change, but your contacts remain and nobody will notice.

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Elsquidme(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2015
It will still remain even if you change phone as long as you dont change your email address.
Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by nani667: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
The Android BBM pin changes like pure water..... If you delete the BBM app and reinstall now you'll see that you'll be given a different pin.... I've had over different pins.... Each time I change phone or flash a new ROM and reinstall the BBM I kept getting a new pin.....

I'm talking from experience, so I know.... If you Uninstall the app now and reinstall it, usual get a different pin....If you change phones, you'll get a different pin.... Anything you do that requires you reinstalling the app, you'll get a new pin.... That's how it is ✔

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
nani667:
The Android BBM pin changes like pure water..... If you delete the BBM app and reinstall now you'll see that you'll be given a different pin.... I've had over different pins.... Each time I change phone or flash a new ROM and reinstall the BBM I kept getting a new pin.....

I'm talking from experience, so I know.... If you Uninstall the app now and reinstall it, usual get a different pin....If you change phones, you'll get a different pin.... Anything you do that requires you reinstalling the app, you'll get a new pin.... That's how it is ✔
that's true

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Osyxcel(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
nani667:

I disagree with the part that of you re-install, you'll get a new pin.

If you re-install without any modification to your phone, it'll remain the same. But If you change ROM or Change phones, it changes.

When I change phones and I revert to the former phone, the former PIN comes back.

Well, the good thing is that your contact remains, and they might probably not know that your PIN has changed.
Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Whizpeter(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
nani667:

WRONG!
Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Whizpeter(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Osyxcel:
Yes, it will remain the same.

However, if you change your Android phone, the PIN will change, but your contacts remain and nobody will notice.

Sir... I have used three different android phones with the same bb account and I was issued the same pin, no difference

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Valentinooo: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
nani667:

seconded..Anytime I change ROM my pin changes

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Warlord3000(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
It does change or remains the same...

Depending on the circumstances...

Talking from experience..

But whatever the case is.... Your contacts will never know the difference wink

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Osyxcel(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Whizpeter:

Sir... I have used three different android phones with the same bb account and I was issued the same pin, no difference

I doubt that though....

But if you say it so, then so it is.
Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Whizpeter(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Osyxcel:

I doubt that though....

But if you say it so, then so it is.

Yeah... I even moved from android to bb and came back to android only to meet my pin waiting for me...
The PIN only changes if you change your account

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by liljboy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Elsquidme:
It will still remain even if you change phone as long as you dont change your email address.
its a lie joor my pin Don change like three times with same phone...... the secret i discovered is that, if u format ur phone and u didn't install that current version u had before u uninstalled ur bbm , it'll change if u install a higher a higher or lower version........

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by liljboy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Warlord3000:
It does change or remains the same...

Depending on the circumstances...

Talking from experience..

But whatever the case is.... Your contacts will never know the difference wink
TRUE

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by liljboy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
nani667:

that's true, but I've noticed that if the time range is short and you backed up the bbm.apk using flash share to another device, ur pin won't change . I changed to a new ROM without backing up n VIOLAAAA na my new pin dey my signature lwkmd.... e dey vex eh.... they should have given a particular pin to a particular e-mail so that even if changes that are not pertaining to emails are made,ur pin still remains the same... once my pin changed, I sent a request to my former pin,one Dubai guy accepted, I won mad.

1 Like

Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Everfrank(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks everybody for your contributions. I now know that the possibility of recovering my stolen Tecno F7 through BBM doesn't exist. I have in the past recovered two lost Blackberry phones through BBM and NetQin mobile security. Also recovered an LG phone through its inbuilt security feature.
I have installed Easyfinder on my tecno and subscribed for its premium features but I neither got anything on the reporting number nor am I able to track or communicate with the phone online. Its been two weeks now.
Re: Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2015
BBM apk free download for android 2.3.6
Download a free latest BBM apk from here http://www.edumacro.com/bbm-apk-free-download-android-2-3-6/

(1) (Reply)

Guys Infinix Has Released Android 9 Update To Note 5 Users / HELP... My New Infinix Zero Get Very Hot Each Time I Operate It / Infinix Zero 3 Review - Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.