Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today (39553 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by johnshagb(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Watching this video revealed how desperate the PDP could be. Imagine, none of the anti-buhari protesters know what they are really doing there. That unkempt lady at 3:30 minute is just plain clueless like the people who hired her undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ghGCZs4u0
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Tsanyawa: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2015
SAI BABA

MARCH4Buhari 2015
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by mustymatic(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Pres. Jonathan has exactly 92 days left in office. Wearing military uniform will not erase the picture of a man who doesn’t give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by bamite(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
on whose side is this woman carrying baby?

Nawa o.. No wonder. Was wondering how someone wouldn't be briefed very well about an assignment given to her...

Nothing wey person no go see for this pre-election period..

so much drama.
kai.. Jes can't stop laughing, hw d hell did u even notice dat 1 nw? She's as clueless as d shoeless one.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by hallysonia(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
GOODLUCK TILL 2019, NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA
vote good governance, not good luck
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by wummyanthoy: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Goodluck has donee wat other presidents has d oppportunity 2 do n never did , 2 me he has done a lot , d change dey r clamouring 4 now r pple witout political ideology who defect frm d party they tagged bad 2 APC & r shouting change! Change!! Change!!! Wit tinubu fada of all looters, Ambode who stole Lagos funds 4 tinubu dat caused quarrel btw tinubu & brf d last time, amechi who used 82million 2 host wole soyinka n using rivers money 2 sponsor APC campaign while in pDp ,abi d agbero father himelf ? 4 me no change anywhr ,wit half current presidential candidate,dctator who has destroyed lives ? Quote his words "and threating us in df video we watched dat Election will be blooDy, if you don't do it you will risk ur lives? Telling dat 2 us. 4 me again n again no change anywhr !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by eminikansoso(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2015
klem93:
The supporters of the two candidates came out separately today to support their candidates with placards. See more after the cut. Very funny placards. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/funny-placards-of-gej-buhari-in-chatham.html#more
From the look of things
I want to ask why the elders carried poters of Buhari and young ones carried play card of GEJ?
Why monitoring Buhari?
Leave him alone.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]A very good analyst can see that the anti-Buhari demonstrators look CONFUSED like zombies while the pro-Buhari APC supporters look COMPOSED and FOCUSED.

Check out our guy, handsome and confident.
Check out our mom still looking beautiful and focused.

WE HAVE GOT THE GROOVE!
WE ROCK 24/7.
[/size]

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by BodyKiss(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
seun mynd44 mikeansy firefire barcanista and the rest, can you all see the TANoids putting on TAN t-shirts? Can you see faces from that woman's video in the pictures above? The man in the picture below is a TANoid and was interviewed by TVC nigeria news. Can you see him with the woman who's video you all are trying to rubbish? Try to see the news this morning. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162248_samewoman2_jpeg17fb47b44e2fef3495651356cba7edac

What's your point?
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by blacnewton(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
ephemm:
If you look at both sets of placards, you will observe that:
While one party is campaigning for Buhari, the other party is campaigning against Buhari.

Wouldn't it have made sense for each party to promote it's candidate?
I thought we have 14 candidates for this Presidential election, why is the focus on Buhari?

The fear of GMB...
Sai Baba
Not that I'm for APC or against PDP (as far as I'm concerned, they're the same sh*t just with different toilet seats). But this is the best comment I've read so far.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by wummyanthoy: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Goodluck has donee wat other presidents has d oppportunity 2 do n never did , 2 me he has done a lot , d change dey r clamouring 4 now r pple witout political ideology who defect frm d party they tagged bad 2 APC & r shouting change! Change!! Change!!! Wit tinubu fada of all looters, Ambode who stole Lagos funds 4 tinubu dat caused quarrel btw tinubu & brf d last time, amechi who used 82million 2 host wole soyinka n using rivers money 2 sponsor APC campaign while in pDp ,abi d agbero father himelf ? 4 me no change anywhr ,wit half current presidential candidate,dctator who has destroyed lives ? Quote his words "and threating us in df video we watched dat Election will be blooDy, if you don't do it you will risk ur lives? Telling dat 2 us. 4 me again n again no change anywhr ! I will never wish him dead ,long life 2 him but he shud allow young pple do d wrk !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Xxpress(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2015
olpeopka:
Nigerians Wake up and Lets reason together. . it is possible that those protester where sponsored by PDP and at the same time the other way round they could be desperately sponsored by APC to make PDP appear in bad light! have you asked the question about how APC got to know that there would be a protest if this is not actually staged managed by them to paint PDP bad. Nigerians Shine your EYES!!!
It's called intelligence gathering
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
blacnewton:

Not that I'm for APC or against PDP (as far as I'm concerned, they're the same sh*t just with different toilet seats). But this is the best comment I've read so far.

[size=18pt]You may not believe it, but when your detractors are paranoid like GEJ and Fayose, they actually masturbate on you instead of satisfying their wives in bed. What you see Fayose showing are his frustrations over his failure to satisfy his sex starved wife and GEJ does not enjoy sex with PEJ.[/size]
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by 9jalyte: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
chymystique:
There is no vacancy in aso rock for GMB! He should go and rest cause he cant carry Nigeria on his frail shoulders grin grin grin.. imagine resting after campaign? Na so him go rule us?? Being the president of Nigeria NOW aint the same as Head of State then.

Its GEJ for president baby smiley
parties prsent people, but persons rule.. the personality of the person rulling is what we the good Poeple of Nigeria are much more concerned about. from your observation you will it is obvious that nigerians have nothing bad against APC rather what we dont want is the mockry of a candidate you are presenting before us. Making a boko haram potential a flag bearer is what we cant help. sometimes we wonder what the Intention of APC is.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Dammyjohn(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Wether you like am wether you no like am the thing be sey oooo Oga Jana be president!
PDP!Power For the People!!!
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by fanex: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
when you have almost unlimited resources, excuses like these makes your team incompetent. cool be wise.
olpeopka:
Nigerians Wake up and Lets reason together. . it is possible that those protester where sponsored by PDP and at the same time the other way round they could be desperately sponsored by APC to make PDP appear in bad light! have you asked the question about how APC got to know that there would be a protest if this is not actually staged managed by them to paint PDP bad. Nigerians Shine your EYES!!!
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by BodyKiss(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
on whose side is this woman carrying baby?

Nawa o.. No wonder. Was wondering how someone wouldn't be briefed very well about an assignment given to her...

Nothing wey person no go see for this pre-election period..

so much drama.

What are you confused about? If you look closely well in the picture where she was with the PDP people you will notice the picture was taken when she was conducting the video interview.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Grab your own copy! On how to predict and win! See a screen short of what someone who bought the manual has earned on the 24th

Visit the link on my signature or contact me using the details

Whatsapp/call 08039710459
pin:21CB6207.

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by dafuturis(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2015
ephemm:
If you look at both sets of placards, you will observe that:
While one party is campaigning for Buhari, the other party is campaigning against Buhari.

Wouldn't it have made sense for each party to promote it's candidate?
I thought we have 14 candidates for this Presidential election, why is the focus on Buhari?

The fear of GMB...
Sai Baba

Why were pro-Jonathan protesters there, was Jonathan in chatham house or they want to tell us Buhari invited them??
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Temmytea70(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
This is serious o.
I thought our sweet n merciful general was loved all over d world....
However, I love him still, but Johnathan is my main man, my boo till 2019 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Buh he doesn't know u nah!!!
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
BodyKiss:

What's your point?
look again
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
freedom of speech is a paramount thing in democracy and am sure Nigerians won't get it under dictator buhari so we have decided to boot him out.
Ride on TAN in diaspora, spread the good news Gej and not the Virus Buhari.
U talk like a bimbo, how cud a single man do dat? Bimbo iyntiffany cheesy
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by lyntiffany(f): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U talk like a bimbo, how cud a single man do dat? Bimbo iyntiffany cheesy
you reason like akin, olufemiolaolu face front oooo cheesy
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by itoldu: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
This is the most hilarious of all. It is like the dude is hoping Buhari enters but that he is not gonna imprisoned.

[size=24pt]CORRUPTION IS WRITTEN ALL OVER HIS FACE, and with a little hope for mercy[/size]

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
you reason like akin, olufemiolaolu face front oooo cheesy
Naa ur back i wan face oooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
klem93:
more
Is that not Mercy Johnson Campaigning for sai via the last pix??
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by daygee1(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
In a longwhile it is very very clear that indeed the teeming Nigeria youth are over empployed to say the least!
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by lyntiffany(f): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Naa ur back i wan face oooooo cheesy
ok oya attention! stand there dey look shocked no go work o!
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by baye2023(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2015
You all should spot the difference between the protesters...Pdp[Young students who dont even know how the youths here are suffering] guess dey also suffering nd was bribed[Adijatu organised all of them for $20,000]……Apc protesters[Men nd women who has seen it all nd wont want their children to suffer because of the mismanagement nd corruptness of this Administration] Vote Wisely, Dont be Bribed or Brainwashed by Money
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by Nyaknor(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2015
funny enuf some of this London base APC and PDP supporters won't be in Nig to vote. Osho and Rotimi Abandon their state and follow Buhari about like puppy... #SMH.. tHat's y i love Fashola and Ajumobi serious leaders. APC should wait till 2019 to claim the presidency while working harder to win the remaining states. PDP will be empty after Jonathan regime.
Re: Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
GOODLUCK TILL 2019, NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA

rented crowd..... hired thugs....... corrupt politicians....
That's why we need change
Jonathan is a dictator under democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) / EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja / This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.