Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Glo Overloaded Data Usage. How To Know What Other People You Share With Have Con - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Overloaded Data Usage. How To Know What Other People You Share With Have Con (1710 Views)

6 Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage / How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media On Your Smartphone / Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Overloaded Data Usage. How To Know What Other People You Share With Have Con by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2015
I subscribed for glo overloaded data plan of 12gb for #5000. I shared it with 2 other persons which we contributed money equally and to share it 4gb each. My problem is how to know how many data the other persons have consumed so that no one consume more than the other ones. Please if you have idea of how I going to go about it kindly share it with me. Thanks as you do so.
Re: Glo Overloaded Data Usage. How To Know What Other People You Share With Have Con by jerflakes(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
I subscribed for glo overloaded data plan of 12gb for #5000. I shared it with 2 other persons which we contributed money equally and to share it 4gb each. My problem is how to know how many data the other persons have consumed so that no one consume more than the other ones. Please if you have idea of how I going to go about it kindly share it with me. Thanks as you do so.

Una get time o.

It's like you guys have nothing important doing on the internet.
Re: Glo Overloaded Data Usage. How To Know What Other People You Share With Have Con by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2015
If it was you who subscribed to the plan and shared with the rest of them, simply go to hsi.glo.com, click on account, then shared plans, you will see a progress bar with indications of exactly what each line has consumed.
Re: Glo Overloaded Data Usage. How To Know What Other People You Share With Have Con by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks, I have done it but I can't read the bar mb or gb but I was able to get it through chatting with glo customercare that gave the details of each number i shared

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can 40K Buy Now? / How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices / Elephone P8 Mini - Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.