Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man In Police Net For Selling Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Police Net For Selling Son (32488 Views)

NAPTIP Officer In Police Net For Allegedly Attempting To Murder Cop Lover (pics) / Masquerades In Police Net For Robbing Trader Of N57,000 (Photo) / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by basseyubong(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
IF HE BETTER FOR EVERY WOMAN THE BUYER AND THE SELLER NO GO DEY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Mitsurugi(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHY ARE THIS IGBO'S HELL BENT ON SUFFERING FOR NOTHING

THIS PEOPLE'S SUPPORT FOR GEJ IS HAUNTING THEM BADLY. THEY CAN HARDLY FEED NOR SURVIVE BUT INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR A CHANGE THEY PREFER TO SHOUT GEJ TILL 2019 WHILE THEY SELL THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE A LIVING undecided

THE WORSE CRIMES EMANATES FROM THEIR REGION. THEY ARE ON DEATH ROW ALL OVER ASIA FOR DRUG OFFENSES, THEY PIRATE PEOPLE'S HARD WORK IN ALABA JUST TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

IGBO'S ARE TRULY DRAGGING NIGERIA BACKWARDS.

SAI BUHARI

That felt good leaving your system abi? You forgot Igbos also made Satan rebel against God! grin
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Coldfeet(f): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mancity26:
Hmmmm Abia? Now sold ur son like Ram while some family are busy even looking for fruit of womb. You Bleep up sha..Thank God u no recieve jungle justice. Trust NPF, dey go free d man wey he share d 300k wit dem
Its that same family who don't have the fruit of the womb but want it by all means that makes greedy men like him sell their own fruit of the womb for peanuts!!! Smh, its a domino effect as demand rises supply too will won't to meet up.

Meanwhile...

Gej till 2019

Our police should have quizzed the herbalist to see who he wants to sell the baby to and arrest them as well.

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by IGBOSON1: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Ndi igbo kwenu!

I dey fear my people ways of getting money Iswear

Mtscheew! Yeye man! U for even sell your wife and preeq join

^^^You're a fool! Better face your fellow fool and leave Ndigbo out of your rant!
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by ave4(f): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God for His grace and mercy!who knows what evil plans the herbalist had in store for the innocent boy.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by IGBOSON1: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS PEOPLE'S SUPPORT FOR GEJ IS HAUNTING THEM BADLY. THEY CAN HARDLY FEED NOR SURVIVE BUT INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR A CHANGE THEY PREFER TO SHOUT GEJ TILL 2019 WHILE THEY SELL THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE A LIVING undecided

THE WORSE CRIMES EMANATES FROM THEIR REGION. THEY ARE ON DEATH ROW ALL OVER ASIA FOR DRUG OFFENSES, THEY PIRATE PEOPLE'S HARD WORK IN ALABA JUST TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

SAI BUHARI

^^^What's your ethnicity?

2 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by greall12(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Spammer.

ades01:
What a senseless man NOTIFICATION OF SALES OF IMPOUNDED CARS FOR 2014/2015. AUCTIONS. CALL +2348141966637. HERE IS A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY, NEW TOKUNBO CARS FOR AUCTION SALES AT SEME BORDER LAGOS, NIGERIA. THIS AUCTION CARS HAVE BEEN ADVERTISED ALL OVER THE NATION AND WEBSITE
E.G TOKUNBO WEBSITE, ON TELEVISION AND RADIO STATIONS, AND NEWSPAPERS. These vehicles are vehicles given out at Auction prices. We have these cars for sale right now. We deliver all over the 36State in Nigeria. WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT A CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so they are been sold in a give away price. All you need do is to call 2348141966637 to place an order of your choice. Contact us on 2348141966637.
CAR FEATURES BELOW
Acura MDX #500,000
Acura TL #400,000
Acura ZDX #700,000
Audi 80 #250,000
Audi A4 #350,000
Audi A6 #400,000
BMW 3-Series #450,000
BMW 5-Series #350,000
BMW X5 #750,000
BMW X6 #550,000
Ford Escape #600,000
Ford Explorer #500,000
Honda Accord #300,000-#500,000
Honda City #250,000
Honda Civic #300,000
Honda Crosstour #450,000
Honda CR-V #400,000
Honda Odyssey #550,000
Honda Pilot #450,000
Hyundai Accent #550,000
Hyundai Elantra #350,000
Infiniti FX35 #800,000
Infiniti FX45 #1,000,000
Infiniti QX4 #800,000
Isuzu Trooper #650,000
Jaguar S-Type #250,000
Jeep Liberty #1,000,000
Kia Sorento #350,000
Land Rover Discovery #1,000,000
Land Rover Freelander #1,000,000
Land Rover LR3 #650,000
Land Rover LR4 #450,000
Land Rover Range Rover #1,500,000
Land Rover #1,000,000
Range Rover Sport #1,600,000
Land Rover Vogue #1,000,000
Lexus GS #800,000
Lexus GX460 #700,000
Lexus GX470 #1,000,000
Lexus LX 570 #750,000
Lexus RX 300 #650,000
Lexus RX 330 #750,000
Lexus RX 350 #500,000
Mazda 6 #550,000
Mazda 626 #550,000
Mazda MPV #650,000
Mazda Tribute #950,000
Mercedes-Benz C-Class #650,000
Mercedes-Benz E-Class #750.
Commercial trucks varies of price @ a different rate. Contact Marketing officer for placement and order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by psalmsjob: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Ndi igbo kwenu!

Na today! Later he'll just relocate to one village in the North, get a shop start selling merchandise. And he can't sell the wife because she's the baby factory and there's product in production line.

Evils most Igbos commit to get 'rich' (money)

#Change

2 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by zubby29(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
u are very mad.infact u have got no brains.i personally wnt vote gej to start with and d reasons are very glaring,crimes has no ethnic origin it could have happened anywere,igbos have never draged nigeria backwards point of correction,y am i even wating my time on a brain dead ethnic pig like u
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
In two baba's voice; ' children' s seller, fake drugs, pirating people' s work, baby factory. All una know Na just to make a naira.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by isan(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dis is what T.A has done to ABIA people He don milk dat state dry sotey people dey sell dier pikin b4 dey chop
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Ivorybaby(f): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
The look on the son's face, like seriously mpaa you be wan sell me grin angry
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Neelzar(f): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI

Haba Daniel...Why are you so full of hate. Is it because Amara dumped you....First you hate women...now it's Igbo's... All because of Amara. I can see that you have not freed your mind from this torture. U better get over it and move on with your life. I am advising you now, if you can't get over the pain, why not seek medical help if its now too much to bear instead of venting your anger on things related to Amara. Take it easy cuz its looks like you are going mad.

BTW....Amara had a baby boy last month. I am sure you are aware. wink grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by blackjack21(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
queensmith:
Selling is not child trafficking, ordinary selling you are calling child trafficking.

When GEJ has bettered your life and improved the country people are selling their children like this?

Diaris God ooooo

you are very wicked

Why, abi I lie. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Neelzar:

Haba Daniel...Why are you so full of hate. Is it because Amara dumped you....First you hate women...now it's Igbo's... All because of Amara. I can see that you have not freed your mind from this torture. U better get over it and move on with your life. I am advising you now, if you can't get over the pain, why not seek medical help if its now too much to bear instead of venting your anger on things related to Amara. Take it easy cuz its looks like you are going mad.

BTW....Amara had a baby boy last month. I am sure you are aware. wink grin grin tongue

Yawns. So dry undecided

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Wizkoko(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Vock:
Hmmm, I salute my hustling brothers.. Get rich or die trying is the motto

ma guy you're on point,nah you be crrct guy.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by 9jatatafo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Its a shame the price of a baby is now a mere 300k. How much is 300k? When that boy grows up, he will be a multi-millionaire. Yeye father!!!!!
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Wizkoko(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
afolwalex20:
D guy even post for the picture self

hahahaha u no see as d pikin dey look am "o boy see mumu father".
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by 9jatatafo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
greall12:
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Spammer.

Another thief. What is the difference between you and this man?
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by greall12(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
So both of you are working together

9jatatafo:

Another thief. What is the difference between you and this man?
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by 9jatatafo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
greall12:
So both of you are working together

Sorry brother, I thought you were the one that posted the seized vehicle advert. I don't know him and I am not part of such shameful act. I hate people that come to NL to advertise customs seized vehicles at ridiculous prices. Once again I am very sorry.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tenim47:
I don't c crime,, no b im pikin
I take it, you trying to be funny eeeeeeeeh sad
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Chamber10(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

SAI BUHARI

Why not look for something that will keep your mind busy instead of jumping from one thread to another spreading hate...Don't even reply me because I'm too busy to read 'mentions'

1 Like

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by GBAGAAUN(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Poverty e can curse many thing in this country o. How can a somebody selling his own child for 300k ni? After e chop the money finish nko, what will he sell? undecided
Oloshi!
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ele'ribu ni man yii shaa angry Oloju'kokoro oshi. Olee afajo undecided See hin head like rabbit's. Why you nor sell yourself give the money to your wife and child? Oloshi oniranu buruku. undecided
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Qmab: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
See as the boy sef dey look him papa. He's expression is like ; papa, you wicked gaan o.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by greall12(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
i'm d one broadcast the scam alert anyway no problem apology accepted.

9jatatafo:

Sorry brother, I thought you were the one that posted the seized vehicle advert. I don't know him and I am not part of such shameful act. I hate people that come to NL to advertise customs seized vehicles at ridiculous prices. Once again I am very sorry.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Ndi igbo kwenu!

u are big a fool!!
so just because u want to earn likes with ur comment dats why u typed rubbish
u fear ur people ways of getting money sounds dumb
that man could have been from any tribe, hausa or yoruba
there is no tribe in nigeria where u cant find good and bad people
u cant generalize just bcox of one case
i dont even think u are an igbo, but if u are den u are a big disgrace for ur comment
before u type any comment here use ur head!
dont just type randomly
common sence is not common

2 Likes

Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by alberto2k(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

u are big a fool!!
so just because u want to earn likes with ur comment dats why u typed rubbish
''u fear ur peoples way of getting money'' sounds dumb
that man could have been from any tribe, hausa or yoruba
there is no tribe in nigeria where u cant find good and bad people
u cant generalize just bcox of one case
i dont even think u are an igbo, but if u are den u are a big disgrace for ur comment
before u type any comment here use ur head!
dont just type randomly
common sence is not common

Thank you, thank you... And God bless smiley
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by coolvitus(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
When we have thiefs and criminals poverty everywhere what will d out come be?
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by princepee: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tenim47:
I don't c crime,, no b im pikin
my brother u no get sence atall ..ure father for sell u.
Re: Man In Police Net For Selling Son by 9jatatafo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
greall12:
i'm d one broadcast the scam alert anyway no problem apology accepted.

Thumbs up!!!!! Continue broadcasting the SCAM ALERT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa / Fraudsters Arrested With Fake Currencies In Bauchi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.