Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo (53199 Views)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Butt In US: "Trump Is Coming For You" - Fans React / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Braid In Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by starboyteam(f): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mteaZFD-E78/VPAPqT_N4VI/AAAAAAAAmMU/1VcEJAkJEh4/s1600/anita%2Bjoseph.jpg[/img]
Anita Joseph and Benson Okonkowo would make a very wonderful couple. lol
Sexy or trashy biko?
SOURCE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by buygala(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Bald Aristo forming Beyonce undecided

Mods, please move this rubbish to the Ashawo section... angry

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
The hair not untidy
Its the colour

She looks like what igbo calls akwerekata

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by ejikeme(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

But ermmmm embarassed

Truth be told, her body get as e dey do me cry

*covers erectionn and runs out of thread

haba..of that can heat you up, wahala don gas....

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by okooloyun1(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
See her body like bag of fufu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:
The hair not untidy
Its the colour

She looks like what igbo calls akwerekata
What's the meaning of akwerekata?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
why she cum hold her breath like that..

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
this mgbeke shocked sorry, chic is just rass nothing more sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by qadeerkug(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
the interested tin dere in d picture iz d car she snap wit......wink cry

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by cocokiller1(f): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
why she cum hold her breath like that..
jst to make her stomach look flat
I dy do am well well

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by lifestyle1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Trashy, looks scary undecided

Meanwhile check my signature for beautiful footwear ping for more.

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided

ALL I SEE IS AN UGLY IGBO ASHAWO FORMING FLY undecided

Next!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by AmakaDNB(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tufia kwa! In Danwrites's voice, 'This is not Africa.'
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by james669: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
why she be like something rain beat
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Viktor1983(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
All they do is flaunt...issorai
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by WhiZTiM(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
And so??
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good for her.
Wish I had her boobs cry cry can't wait for mine to grow bigger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by BUSHHUNTER: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP CAN YOU GET ME HER NUMBER.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
cocokiller1:
jst to make her stomach look flat
I dy do am well well
lol..hokay
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by mradjoy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
buygala:

Guy you're very funny o ah ahgrin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by mimicious(f): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Not bad sha undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by coalcoal1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
one man's meat is another's poison

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Ksslib(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is my first time of seeing a hair line that starts from the middle of a head.

#strange

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by DanWrites(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Tufia kwa! In Danwrites's voice, 'This is not Africa.'

LOL
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Vock(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Her hairline is receding at a very fast rate like my grandfather's own, she's sexy tho

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by biddieluvzyaho(f): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
It's a no,no 4 me,sorry#
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by nairaman66(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
She looks terribly strange! Is it a movie set? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by PAnaceA7(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who is she..... I hate to say dis both its trashyyy
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by slimzypink(f): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
ugly fowl... so not sexy at all, face looking like 8 years a slave . hair looking like 50 shades of suffering, who the Bleep,n fu,ck released this pics.. she fall my hand for a woman who can look way better, this wowoness is beyond me angry

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
All una sabi na to criticize another person! na wah for nairalanders!

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo by christopher123(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Good for her.
Wish I had her boobs cry cry can't wait for mine to grow bigger.

monkey

wish you had her toto also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.