Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

A Prayer For Abia State Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prayer For Abia State Of Nigeria (693 Views)

Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer For Abia State Of Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Heavenly father, king of glory, , God through this medium am saying a prayer for my state; Abia state, of Nigeria, may you give us a governor that has the mindset of willie obiano of Anambra state, a governor that has the political will of. Godswill akpabio of akwa ibom state, a governor that has the foresight of raji fashola of lagos state. lord give us a man that can transform Abia like Sullivan chime did to Enugu state,God in all give abia residents the sense to be as clean and environmentally conscious as the residents of cross river state,thank you God for hearing and answering my prayer in jesus name Amen........
Re: A Prayer For Abia State Of Nigeria by ejikeme(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
true word. you guys are in agony with that clueless OCHEAWU
Re: A Prayer For Abia State Of Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
ejikeme:
true word. you guys are in agony with that clueless OCHEAWU
you r right bro....though I do not stay in the state.....yet no place like home
Re: A Prayer For Abia State Of Nigeria by Chazzyboy: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Alex otti in my mind
Re: A Prayer For Abia State Of Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chazzyboy:
Alex otti in my mind
yeah vote your choice.......vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

Anybody That Tells You Change, Stone That Person – Patience Jonathan READ MORE: / Obasanjo Scores Two Goals In Birthday Match / In His Own Words - Is He For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.