Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread (5341 Views)

Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2015
The InnJoos are back again with another awesome device called the InnJoo Leap 3. The InnJoo Leap 3 is another optimized Intel-Windows tablet like their former releases- InnJoo Leap 1 & InnJoo Leap 2. This InnJoo Leap 3 comes with some great features lacking in their previous versions. It features a 1.33GHz Intel Bay Trail quad-core processor, with 8.0” display having 800 x 1280 pixels resolution running the Windows 8.1. The InnJoo Leap 3 isn’t a reproduction of the InnJoo Leap 1 & InnJoo Leap 2.

The InnJoo Leap 3 features with two enhanced speakers. At the same time it provides a louder volume. It promises a higher definition audio and a better voice quality. InnJoo Leap 3 converses the aural experience into enjoyment.
Equipped with a blazing fast Intel chipset with low-power consumption. InnJoo Leap 3 allows a quicker browsing, easier editing and faster updating based on the powerful Bay Trail Quad-Core processor.

With the built-in smarter and more efficient Windows 8.1 operation system. InnJoo Leap 3 is launched to provide you a foundation of office 365 to read and edit from Tablet-optimized Word, Excel and power point apps.

The InnJoo Leap 3 has a true color to make users feel the lucency by adopting AUO LCD panel in HD IPS screen with the resolution of 1280*800, 8.0” which perfect its display with high resolution, wide viewing angles and power-saving features. With OGS technology and TFT-LCD, the responsive bright touchscreen for pleasure is just in your fingertip.
As an entirely new yet surprising InnJoo product. InnJoo Leap 3 is born to be unique. Smart operation system and powerful Intel chipset within the elegant body to meet your high requirement.

The 1G RAM and 16G massive storage can be expanded to 64G and could provide you a super high-capacity. Your various apps, games and numbers of files are easily stored properly.

The InnJoo Leap 3 is equipped with customized real back camera of 5MP and a front camera of 2MP, and also optimized auto-focus function for a better and easier photographing experience. Furthermore, it’s particularly designed for making video conferencing easily during your methodical work.
See Specifications, Price and Features @ http://techlector.com/innjoo-leap-3-specifications-price-and-features/
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Not different from leap 2
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015

You can get the New Injoo Leap 3(When Available) and also GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).
[/quote]
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Not different from leap 2
nope... there is difference... only that it is not much.... you can visit this link to see difference http://techlector.com/innjoo-leap-3-specifications-price-and-features/
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by ige101(m): 3:27am On Feb 28, 2015
According to specs sheet ,these are the differences

the Innjoo Leap 3 boasts of Seven different main features which are:

A. The Beautiful Design
B. The Double Speakers at the front which provides better voice quality.
C. 64GB External Storage Support
D. Three Elegant colours: Black, White, Golden.
E. It has an interface for SDIO cards: The power to transform devices.
F. Improved Windows 8.1.
G. 4500mah Battery for longer Experience.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Randerl: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2015
No 3G SIM card slot ?
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by ige101(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Randerl:
No 3G SIM card slot ?

It is a Wi-fi only device
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Randerl:
No 3G SIM card slot ?
yea... no sim card slot... only WIFI which i think is a turn out
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2015
ige101:

A. The Beautiful Design
F. Improved Windows 8.1.

you are right man... I SIGHT YOU ooo ! cool
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
what do you guys think about this awesome device are you willing to get one soon?
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by mabeni(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2015
op, did you just say it doesn't support Sim Card?
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2015
mabeni:
op, did you just say it doesn't support Sim Card?
Yea,,,, only Bluetooth and WIFI
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by mabeni(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Samafroxy22:

Yea,,,, only Bluetooth and WIFI
Bad Market! Does injoo leap2 support sim card?
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
mabeni:
Bad Market! Does injoo leap2 support sim card?
naaah.... All InnJoo Leap does not accept sim
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by fognext: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Samafroxy22:

naaah.... All InnJoo Leap does not accept sim

Wrong. Leap 2 does support sim card. The only draw back with it is that u can't make calls with it.
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by twosquare(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
fognext:

Wrong. Leap 2 does support sim card. The only draw back with it is that u can't make calls with it.
thanks for the clarification. I only want that one that is sim card enabled which is the Leap 2. Not making calls with it is not a prob. I get my touchlight phone. Just wanna use it to browse. We are not in a Wi-Fi country. So, getting Leap 1 and 3 is bad news.
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by mrcassanova(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
ige101:

A. The Beautiful Design
F. Improved Windows 8.1.

From my perspective, the Leap 2 with Cellular connectivity is better. Wi-Fi only devices in Naija are not just a no-no, they are a joke.
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by mrcassanova(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
twosquare:
thanks for the clarification. I only want that one that is sim card enabled which is the Leap 2. Not making calls with it is not a prob. I get my touchlight phone. Just wanna use it to browse. We are not in a Wi-Fi country. So, getting Leap 1 and 3 is bad news.

You get the point. Naija na SIM country.
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by mrcassanova(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
The only tempting thing about the Innjoo Leap 3 is the Gold colour option. who doesn't live a device with a touch of King Midas.

http://thegadgetsfreak.com/innjoo-leap-3-windows-8-1-tablet-with-intel-soc-released/

Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
is innjoo leap 3 available now ?
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Samafroxy22(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
tycoon2:
is innjoo leap 3 available now ?
Yes... it is available see more @ http://techlector.com/?p=2852
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Timmylehyn(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2015
freshly used innjoo leap 4 for sale. Contact me 08167665426
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by d33types: 3:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Wi-Fi only isn't that bad..most people will even prefer using hotspot than buying 2 Sims..

The bad market is not being able to reload the Windows 8.1 on the innjoo leap without taking it to them (june 2015)
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Panshow(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls how much is this device?.

Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by timbros(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rep4Jumia:
Have you bought a mobile device from Jumia during the megathon and you are unable to activate the free 3Gig data bundle, find a way to contact me using the below details only for the activation. (Dont reply here on Nairaland as I actually wont get your message)

Send details as Text, or use whatsapp.

Two IMEIs of the device, and your MTN number.

If you didnt buy during the megathon, activation is #500 per sim card.

Thank you.

Why will anyone contact you with imei before activating his 3gb? Must you guys charge for everything? Or you want to use the imei for any other thing?

Simply texting 'free to 131' is what you need imei and #500 for.

Make una take am easy abeg....
Re: Innjoo Leap 3 Discussion Thread by Deartobe: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Innjoo leap 4 with window 8.1 for sale with keypad. If u are interested call 08162517353. I live in abuja.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia / How To Check If Your Itel Phone Is Original / Happy New Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.