Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,388 members, 7,850,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (49924 Views)

Sultan Salutes Hon. Emeka As Tambuwal Celebrates Two Years In Office / Abia: Ikpeazu Extends Solution Search To Sokoto …as Tambuwal Offers A Hearing / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by aryzgreat: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Femi Gbajamila has proven himself to be a bigot and an ungentlemanly Rep.

From insulting and accusing DSP Emeka ihedioha to trying to turn d speaker We all have respect for to an APC overzealous speaker by asking that silly question.

Such touts like Femi gbajamila should not be found in d green chamber.

I watched d proceedings before this present one chaired by ihedioha and I could see his toutish behaviour caused a rowdy session during d debate about using military for election security

Lest I forget, it's GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by chibas: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thumbs up for tambuwal.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
wakacome:
grin ODE NI E...how things padi mi??how forex trading?

bros na God o, i have only made 80 bucks since on Monday, the market don dey craze o. how ur side .
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
He seems so confused !!!!
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by listlic: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Politics is fun I say. This year we have heard so many people talk about their opposition sins.

Next ELECTION, we will be hearing who is gay among-st themselves

Next ELECTION, we will be hearing how so-so person doesn't sleep with his wife but sleeps with animals

How so-so person can't even get his joystick to stand when he needs to have sex with his wife.

They will share with us how they go about using people's lives for the gain of a political seat that has made no difference to the lives of people they are to serve

They will share with us who the best herbalist is, and why so-so person uses such herbalist

Next election will be as sweet as this, because I have heard so much, seen so much, and I will wait for 2019..
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by AKPARAJA: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Gbajabiamila used to be a sound person and my own until Tinubu brainwashed him.How can a man of that level of education describe Ihedioha as deputy speaker of PDP.imagine what will happen if GMB wins which will be in another planet.
GMB refused to partake in a debate here but choose to address the CHATTAM house who doesn't know him or understand him.GMB remember to branch at Cambridge to pick d original copy of ur WASC since the original is with the Nigerian Army
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
aguiyi:

bros na God o, i have only made 80 bucks since on Monday, the market don dey craze o. how ur side .
Na goodluck jonathan cause am jare...grin grin...

My side dey bro...have a nice day,it is well with you...

1 Like

Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Jarus(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
He was in the House as Speaker, not in a campaign rally.

That is statesmanly of him. He didn't want to be seen as promoting any party on the floor of the National Assembly, where the country supercedes party interests.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by handie(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
BabaO2:

No one hate anybody, we only need competent and sound mind to be president not president in training for 6 years and nothing to show for it. Never again stooge to Edwin Clark.
Well, i'm for Buhari 100% but some comments i see here scares me andvthey really are laced with hate. Supporters of both parties are guilty of this. Even the candidates too...... Was justvwatching the PDP women campaign in makurdi and seriously, ivwas appalled @ d level of hate speeches and inciting words coming from the first lady. D fact remains that after all this politicking process, we are still ONE. Let's not take things in a do or die way. If the elders ain't wise, we the youths should be. #VOTENOTFIGHT. #Electionnobefight
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by sayyid(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
dis is a true leader inspite of all d PDP made im face
i dove my cap 4 u
sai Tambuwal
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by kernel504(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
I love and respect Speaker Aminu Waziri Tambuwal so... much. Even though am not of the APC, neither a muslim, yet l can't hind my admiration for him. He knows when to speak, when to keep calm.
Not like our disgraceful fathers... Like Obasanjoo , Tinubuu and the rest...

1 Like

Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by handie(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
AKPARAJA:
Gbajabiamila used to be a sound person and my own until Tinubu brainwashed him.How can a man of that level of education describe Ihedioha as deputy speaker of PDP.imagine what will happen if GMB wins which will be in another planet.
GMB refused to partake in a debate here but choose to address the CHATTAM house who doesn't know him or understand him.GMB remember to branch at Cambridge to pick d original copy of ur WASC since the original is with the Nigerian Army
I'll urge you to please take your campaign of hate outta my thread. You have an p with GMB's certificate ish, abeg go to court or go to another thread to express your grievance. GEJ abi GMB know you? Be wise! Campaign for your candidate on facts not some baseless propaganda
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by dein77(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Over bloated comedians trying real hard to justify their insane salaries and allowances!

Well, politics without bitterness.

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019.

God bless us all.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by babestella: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
RichDad1:
I hope some sons and daughters of HATE from the "Umblerra" party are learning?

Cc Fayose, Ffk, Okuigbe, Diezani etc

#Nigeriafirst

The way Femi Gbajabiamila did right? by asking where he belonged. Did it matter where he belonged, Tambuwal's action was very exemplary but Mr. Femi had to display his partisan steew.pidity.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by babestella: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
After GEJ 2019 Tambuwal can take over under the umbrella of PDP because APC will be dismantled after May 29 swearing in of GEJ.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by toltee4real: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
That is a mature man for u.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Olatunjiadewale: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
DukeNija:
Storyyyyyyy
APC trying hard to gather public sympathy.
After the disgrace of March 28th APC will cease to be a political party.
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by richidinho(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
I just CNT stop loving this Tambuwal of a guy

Well

GEJ 2015 till APC get sense bring young Tambuwal as presido candidate
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by adahgold(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tambuwal is a couple confused man...
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by luluosas(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
What a misleading title
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Politics without bitterness is the best brand
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by luggy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
wah good move, sai GEJ., sai tambuwa
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
RichDad1:
I hope some sons and daughters of HATE from the "Umblerra" party are learning?

Cc Fayose, Ffk, Okuigbe, Diezani etc

#Nigeriafirst
I think u should be talking to no any other person than yourself.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by luvprince4real(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dis man is d only gud thing in APC. So much like him, I wish he is d presidential candidate and not d 72+ yrs old tyrant.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by naijanaso: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
handie:
. Well, that certainly ain't the way the Daily trust reports it. Lemme see a link to your own version of events

@alaoeri was right. I watched it on channels tv. The APC law makers even walked out of the chambers at the time Gbajabiamila made the statement to pressmen. I used to have high regards for Gbajabiamila before now.
My brother forget all these daily this and daily that...they filter info at the end of the day.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Chigold101(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
handie:
. Well, that certainly ain't the way the Daily trust reports it. Lemme see a link to your own version of events
are u now sugesting that when we watch something from tv we should copy it and pest as a link or source? Am just asking oh
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by handie(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chigold101:
are u now sugesting that when we watch something from tv we should copy it and pest as a link or source? Am just asking oh
Not in any way. All i was trying to say is, until i see another evidence, i just gotta stick with my source. And right now, i've gotten d evidence
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by DTaj: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
After all is said and done, only the uninitiated does not know that 95% of politicians across parties are FRIENDS IN THEIR CLOSETS! They share the booty together and befriend across religions and tribes but cry foul and instigate religious warfare among ordinary Nigerians when things do not go their way! They laugh at their 'foolish' supporters who are non-politicians!

Politicians see themselves as bankers changing banks (or other employees changing jobs) while the CEOs remain for largely longer periods...

The people I pity are the supporters who 'kill' themselves online via insults, religious bigotry, and tribal sentiments!

God bless Nigeria! BUHARI IS OUR PRESIDENT FROM MAY 29 2015!!!
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by zanga420: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
alaoeri:
What really happened was Gbajabiamila addressed Emaka as deputy speaker of PDP & Tambuwal cautioned him to retract the statement which he did & also stated he is speaker of federal republic of Nigeria & not a certain political party.
welldone tambuwal, may God bless they that promote peace not green snakes in green grass like gbajamila, sons of belial that secretly sets house on fire.
Re: Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party by Bimpe29: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
That is how politics should be played.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.